over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Large Study On Legal Marijuana & Exercise Habits Completed

Yes, correct...

There is still CBD in THC dominant flower/buds and extracts etc although small amounts, and theres also usually THC in CBD dominant products of the same unless bred/extracted to be CBD only... So yes, even though she might have had a tiny dose of THC in her CBD, which usually isn’t even enough to be psychoactive, it’s illegal...

Here it’s a CBD only state... There are medical states that allow THC but we’re not one of them... It’s stupid...

here in tennessee on the hemp flower packet it says thc is 0.3 % or below. That is the legal limit here, 0.3 or lower.

Is this a good sign? Sounds like you have become dependent upon the drug to feel "normal".

I think the basic idea that there is something "wrong" with this is why a lot of peole fail to address their mental health issues. Our "normal" state is the effect of sooo many drugs that naturally occur in the body (including endo-cannabinoids), then there are so many external factors that and alter those, then there several millennia of genetic damage from the lack of natural selection: There is no reason to believe that our "normal" state is optimal, ideal, or desired.

Do you feel using maybe 5-15 inhales depending on the thc level, for low thc levels now a days maybe 10-15, for high grade maybe 5 inhales or less, is high use?

I think it depends on the thc level. Ive smoke low grade reagee stuff 10-15 hits and felt good. Ive smoke 5 high grade stuff and didnt agree with me.
I say its better safe than sorry if its high thc stuff to start small, maybe 5 inhales or less, what do you think?

I vaporize 90% pure THC on a quartz surface under the temperature of combustion. One hit is good for 2-4 hours, I have never hit the rig twice.

I agree, I just wish some of the guys on here who make these claims would answer my question about it lol

I have personally experienced some anxiety attack things when I got TOO high, I smoked way too much concentrate which is about 90% THC and I didn’t like the feeling, but it’s only happened to me in that instance and about 2-3x in my whole life.. Smoking it regularly I’ve never had a problem...

I agree that it is a little bit glamorized but better than being a stigma that it kills you faster than cigarettes etc.. It’s ridiculous to be a schedule 1 drug...

But yes here in the states it’s become very open in some places but other places are still extremely conservative...

Example in Oregon you can pretty much do whatever you want, no one bothers you... Some places like in South FL where I’m at, cops don’t care much about weed, most they’ll do is make you throw it out if you have a lot on you or if it’s like a big amount then yea you might go to jail, but in northern/central FL you’ll go to jail just for having residue... Same state but different laws and conservatives in different cities... Same with California, it’s a recreational state but some cities/counties actually have marijuana banned... Not like many people listen though lol...

"One toke over the line, sweet jesus, one toke over the line." Everyone gets too high, feels like they are going to die, it happens to me all the time, it's hilarious because no one has ever died from thc directly, pretty much your only risk is falling and hitting your head, but EVERYONE has the "I'm too high, I'm going to die" feeling, you can learn to ignore it, here is what is really is I think: you are intensely reminded of the fact that you may die at any moment, the thc is just giving you too much truth :p

It looks like recreational marijuana is going to become legal in Illinois possibly as soon as Jan 1, 2020. I bet sales of pizza and doughnuts will go up considerably about the same time.

Both CBD and THC are used for medicinal purposes, some specified for cancer patients are EXTREMELY high in THC like RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) for example... That shit puts you on the moon with something as small as a grain of rice....

I’m in FL and THC is still illegal here, so anything, including flower has to be CBD ONLY, the CBD Flower was just made legal like 1-2 months ago...

Also I would assume you need a medical card here to show as proof with the flower if you get caught by police driving with it or something as you can’t tell CBD Flower apart from a THC rich flower although cops don’t really bother much with weed here anymore, at least not in Miami, other parts of FL, especially up north they’re super strict still. It’s Illegal to smoke it etc in public, has to be private only like at home...

But down here no one really cares, you can go in most smoke shops now and buy CBD products, even flower without a medical card.. Shit, the people are probably most likely smokers too so you may be able to buy THC flower under the table if you’re a familiar enough face...

Edit: Yea and just read through the article, as I said, THC is still illegal and they assumed that’s what she had, even if it’s CBD and contains some THC it’s still illegal here...
Here in Florida it's illegal. But in Broward County if you get pulled over and have less than an 8th or a quarter I can't remember exactly right now. You get $100 fine or it's up to the cop he also has the right to arrest you. If you get arrested it a Misdemeanor.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don’t think there is anything wrong with weed but these studies trying to show weed had any kind of health benefits other than some sensory deprivation are a joke.

Go ahead smoke up johnny but don’t fucken sit here and try to tell me it’s somehow good for you.

The only issue I do have with weed is that it can indeed fuck your life up, I’ve seen it happen to lots of guys. Got a shitty job, shitty car, no skills, no girls, no friends and nothing to offer society?? Fuck it smoke some weed you’ll feel better you don’t have to actually improve your life....I’ve seen it more times than I care to count, guys who were close friends fell into the trap and it’s been game over since. By the time they realize what happened it’s too late and fuck it....smoke some more weed!
I think the shitty job and car no friends and so on is just a personal issue. Some people are comfortable with being like that. And weed just makes it worse.

yeah sensitive or not tolerant to thc and high grade and maybe even mid grade stuff at 15-30 thc. Just 10 inhales and exhales gets those thc effects.

So like 5 inhales or less is best for someone that is sensitive to thc , and /or lets not rule this out, experiences some mental issues, anxiety or paranoia ...

yeah im a baby because I don't smoke much. Bigger isnt always better . That said a little can go a long way. and CBD without thc is pleasant . esp when used in moderation...

it isnt a matter of being a baby it is a matter of intelegent drug/supplement use and understanding the compound and how it interacts with you.

that i think is what we miss by and large.
it also get confusing as ppl get blinded by the change in perception thinking that, that effect is what cann is about and in most health applications i think that head change is more like a side effect, that you need to figure out if good or bad for you.

also 15-30%thc is gona be high end work.
10-15 is gona be a good mid, below 10 is cdb focus or regs.

nothing wrong with low end either, something more mild may be best for some. a lot of highend is more asthetics then real punch, dont get lost in the bag appeal or hype of headchoppers, might be too much for you.

I started smoking it at a very young age 12.and now many many years later. I can't take it. The anxiety is crazy. And it makes me lazy. I use to be so dependent to it I couldn't do anything without doing it first. To go to the theater I had to smoke, on vacation, taking the boat out, to wash the car. I mean for everything. If I didn't have it I couldn't enjoy what I was doing. If I didn't smoke I wouldn't have an appetite. The worst part about it for Me was brain memory went to shit. I been off it for a year now and the memory part is still a slight problem. And to workout shit. When I tried to smoke before hitting the gym the first sets were great. After that I was wiped out

I read studies talking about how good it is for this and that. But they seem to forget you still smoking. How about long cancer? Unless you eat it and that high is a totally different game

Last edited:
I would say that it is probably ok as long as the drug, whatever it may be, is used as it should be and not abused. There is potential for abuse of cannabis. I think that the gauge to use would be weather or not it affects your lifestyle in any negative way, or affects others in your life negatively.

I think it is like any drug and can be abused, and is abused my many. I do see it being legal for medical use and I think it is going that way now in most states. It does help a lot of people from what I have read, but for some it is not so good. Certainly not a panacea.

this statement i agree with 100%.
accept the part about legalization.

what is happening is not in fact legalization.
what is happening is REGULATION.

this is bad and not about freedom as it should be.

one should not be forced by the govt to seek outside help or validation for self care. we are talking about a plant. nothing else.
go look out your window, why do we treat this plant different then any other plant in your yard or garden?

100% natural that you can do on your own if so inclined.

why should one be forced to pay 1000 a week or more for something that could be free?

basically anything can be abused.

sugar...:lightbulb: and or foods:lightbulb:
sex:lightbulb: masturbation:lightbulb: cell phones:lightbulb:
fuck we can even get carried away with diet and exercise but no one is going to jail or having guns pointed at them for the above.

this is the big fucking problem:lightbulb:

Isnt CBD more of less what is being used legally for medicinal use, and THC is more or less recreational?

How about folks with cancer, is it mostly CBD or a mixture of the two? Im sure that most cannabis isn't just one or the other, but a blend of the two.

no dude, focusing one one component of this plant is also one of the issues.
the real magic is not in one compound but in the arry of compounds and how they interact with eachother and the body.

this is more then cannabinoids too.
we have terpenes and all sorts of other goodies going on.

Both CBD and THC are used for medicinal purposes, some specified for cancer patients are EXTREMELY high in THC like RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) for example... That shit puts you on the moon with something as small as a grain of rice....

I’m in FL and THC is still illegal here, so anything, including flower has to be CBD ONLY, the CBD Flower was just made legal like 1-2 months ago...

Also I would assume you need a medical card here to show as proof with the flower if you get caught by police driving with it or something as you can’t tell CBD Flower apart from a THC rich flower although cops don’t really bother much with weed here anymore, at least not in Miami, other parts of FL, especially up north they’re super strict still. It’s Illegal to smoke it etc in public, has to be private only like at home...

But down here no one really cares, you can go in most smoke shops now and buy CBD products, even flower without a medical card.. Shit, the people are probably most likely smokers too so you may be able to buy THC flower under the table if you’re a familiar enough face...

Edit: Yea and just read through the article, as I said, THC is still illegal and they assumed that’s what she had, even if it’s CBD and contains some THC it’s still illegal here...

just to highlight...
a rec user goes to the moon on a grain sized dab of rso or other extract.

medical users use 5-10ccs ed of these things and are clear headed and functional.

i have spoken to the parents of little kids in wheelchairs who suffer cus they need upwards of a z a week in pure kief or crystal for medical purposes.

rso can also be used as a topical. rs himself used it that way for cancer. :lightbulb:

When I went to Colorado two Christmas ago. I was in heaven. Just to be able to walk in the store and buy it and have so many selections to pick from wow lol. Now Colorado just legalized mushrooms [emoji265] wtf [emoji28]

I had the same experience with either mid grade or high thc levels, very undesirable, almost like a bad trip. Not fun. Why not just leave it alone instead of raising thc levels, its making it un-natural in a way...same with cbd, but cbd has health benefits so i understand raised the cbd. Mid grade and high thc levels effects anyone different and it seems like you and I work better with lower thc levels...

I guess I could expirement and try to get used to higher thc levels but id rather not.....Ive got other fish to fry...

I dont smoke much, so it could have been other issues because ive smoked it before and didnt get them issues. id rather be safe than sorry though and if one accidently gets the mid or higher grade thc and are not used to it, start low like -1-3 inhales ...maybe 5 or less inhales if pushing it . than 6 the next time you smoke and see....and remember if you dont smoke for a while, so its not a bad idea to smoke now and again to keep effects up if experimenting...Does that make sense?

you guys do understand that no one is making weed or fucking with the thc.
its plant.

dudes who like this plant breed this plant and cross it with other plants to get various results. this art,science and, personal obsession that has literally been done for thousands of years. not hundreds THOUSANDS.

none of this should be an accident, its like saying instead of your 20mg trt shot you shot 600mg ug super test... if you make that sorta mistake its time to go back to the beginners section and do some reading.

you guys do understand that no one is making weed or fucking with the thc.
its plant.

dudes who like this plant breed this plant and cross it with other plants to get various results. this art,science and, personal obsession that has literally been done for thousands of years. not hundreds THOUSANDS.

none of this should be an accident, its like saying instead of your 20mg trt shot you shot 600mg ug super test... if you make that sorta mistake its time to go back to the beginners section and do some reading.

Havent you been reading this thread?

Most Cannabis 20 years ago was about 10 % thc, now there's low , mid and high grade.

You can only get so high, if you have no tolerance, and smoke two 10% thc joints, you are going to be as high as a person can possible be. Once you get a tolerance (this method was invented for cancer patients with super high tolerances) you can minimize the negative effect on your lungs by smoking nearly pure concentrated THC, in very tiny, measured amounts.

It's prob gonna be legal everywhere sooner or later. I don't really care that much. I don't smoke and I never enjoyed the high at all.

It looks like recreational marijuana is going to become legal in Illinois possibly as soon as Jan 1, 2020. I bet sales of pizza and doughnuts will go up considerably about the same time.

nope not if people eat first then smoke then exercise. I like cardio after smoking.

Last edited:
It seems that many people that always talk about the medical conditions that can be helped by marijuana are people that just want to get high anyway and will. If smoking pot can help someone get over some issue that is one thing but to just use it as one more crutch to be used forever doesn't solve anything. Working on the root of the problem can be tough , but that is a more permanent solution.

Weed is not for everyone but it should be legal. This is the land of the free. The government needs to stay out of people’s business as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else. I don’t smoke but if you want to so be it.

It seems that many people that always talk about the medical conditions that can be helped by marijuana are people that just want to get high anyway and will. If smoking pot can help someone get over some issue that is one thing but to just use it as one more crutch to be used forever doesn't solve anything. Working on the root of the problem can be tough , but that is a more permanent solution.

There is nothing wrong with getting high, just like there is nothing wrong with feel full of food. Perspectives get all screwed up by bullshit morality.

It was our ancestors that used psychoactive plants to evolve to where they are today, this is evolutionary fact.

The most surprising thing about thc to people who don't use it or who don't use it enough to understand it, or who never learn to use it properly: is that, although it limits your mind in some ways, it also expands your mind in other ways, just a tiny amount. If you learn to harness that tiny amount and deal with the negative effects, it can be powerful, especially if you have mental problems to begin with (as I think most of us do).

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with getting high, just like there is nothing wrong with feel full of food. Perspectives get all screwed up by bullshit morality.

It was our ancestors that used psychoactive plants to evolve to where they are today, this is evolutionary fact.

The most surprising thing about thc to people who don't use it or who don't use it enough to understand it, or who never learn to use it properly: is that, although it limits your mind in some ways, it also expands your mind in other ways, just a tiny amount. If you learn to harness that tiny amount and deal with the negative effects, it can be powerful, especially if you have mental problems to begin with (as I think most of us do).

People should be able to do as they please as long as they are not interfering with anyone else. If people want to drink alcohol all day long or snort some coke cause it makes them feel good, so be it. But to portray it as healthy or good would be a tough call. I smoked pot daily for about 10 years so I guess that I must have expanded my mind enough that I out grew my need for it. As I now can handle everything that life has thrown at me without needing a coping mechanism.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws