over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

just use the BTC ATM machines homey they are easy AF

do you need to provide ID for the atm near you? Some of the info i gathered seems like you have to make an account with the atm operator then provide personal info before you can use it. It might just be location based though.

Coinbase and Coinbase Commerce are absolute thieves! If we had any other options to attach to the store, we would quickly take that avenue!

There is no cash out option for Coinbase Commerce, so you need to send to your Coinbase wallet (which costs) and then sell into USD (which costs) and then cash out (which costs, unless you are moving to paypal). Coinbase is hitting businesses with 3 separate fees just to receive and move your funds. By the time that is done, we have gone into the negative on orders paid for with crypto.

I would NEVER suggest ANYONE sign up to Coinbase! This isn't even talking about the fact that Coinbase filed to offer US Feds new crypto surveillance tools (you guys using their service should read up on that!).

We tried signing up to Bitpay but they refused us due to not wanting to be involved in the supplement industry.

I used Coinbase till i was banned from their services. Nothing international, and nothing ever explained to me as of why, I have had to verify my identity like 8x before i was banned . Fucking joke.
Sorry for the rant.

Ok.... Here is what i would do,

1) create an account here https://www.blockchain.com
2) once your bitcoin is available from coinbase send it to your wallet / account at blockchain
3) Once funds land in your blockchain wallet / account - send to the final destination

** NOTE - create the account at the blockchain website, and once funds from coinbase are available, do a small test practice transfer so you feel comfortable, and can get the hang of it with confidence.

Sending from Coinbase to Blockchain is pretty straight forward, as you are just copy and pasting the sending and or receiving addresses.
Understand the rant brother! Frustrating!
That sound pretty clear, even I might be able to swing that!
Thanks for the help BPP, and also everyone else!

thank you, if I ever venture this path again I will check this options out.
But now that my money is in Coinbase already, awaiting approval, what should I do? From what Im hearing here, using Coinbase to send to the international source is not the not a good idea. How do I proceed otherwise?

thank you all for your assistance.

MikeS,
Now that it’s on hold by Coinbase you will just have to wait until they release it. (They will) I know it sucks but I do not think there is a way to speed that up.

I shot you a pm

A lot of good advice posted here but when you mix it together it makes it seem more confusing the it is.

Looks like paypal and venmo will be adding bitcoin buying/selling options very soon...Paypal just started hiring crypto engineers.

Tried to open blockchain acct. Got to verify email acct...said it would take up to 2 minutes. Tried 3 times. Tried chat support. nothing 45minutes of waiting.

Either Im a total dumbshit, or this crypto shit is the worst bullshit ever invented. Probably both. NOTHING works! Pissed and frustrated.

Last edited:
why are you using coinbase ? use freakn cashapp.. and before everyone says 'what about privacy', coinbase is the worst for privacy.. so just use cashapp.. its simple.
i can use a wallet directly off the blockchain or cashapp.. its super easy.
i find it much easier than using WU/MG at the local whatever store.. having to make sure the teller gets all your shit right, etc. NOW thats a hassle.

get cashapp and call it a day.

Lord have mercy. I spent two weeks trying to figure Bitcoin to no avail. and asking for help made it worst. Now reading all these supposed better options giving me the same headache I developed from the two weeks I spent figuring this shit out. I'm a little older and grew up on typewriters and telephones. Computers came later in life. That's my excuse anyway.

Tried to open blockchain acct. Got to verify email acct...said it would take up to 2 minutes. Tried 3 times. Tried chat support. nothing 45minutes of waiting.

Either Im a total dumbshit, or this crypto shit is the worst bullshit ever invented. Probably both. NOTHING works! Pissed and frustrated.

Your obviously doing everything wrong, opening a blockchain is as easy as making an email.

Lord have mercy. I spent two weeks trying to figure Bitcoin to no avail. and asking for help made it worst. Now reading all these supposed better options giving me the same headache I developed from the two weeks I spent figuring this shit out. I'm a little older and grew up on typewriters and telephones. Computers came later in life. That's my excuse anyway.
Same here brother! You and plenty of other guys in this thread let me know I'm not a complete idiot and it's not just me. Hey Nova... You keep saying that all this is so easy but there's all ton of people here saying it's fucked up. Maybe it's easy for you, but you've got to realize it's a problem when everyone is telling you that its so.

Same here brother! You and plenty of other guys in this thread let me know I'm not a complete idiot and it's not just me. Hey Nova... You keep saying that all this is so easy but there's all ton of people here saying it's fucked up. Maybe it's easy for you, but you've got to realize it's a problem when everyone is telling you that its so.

totally agree. I refuse to use it. That leaves me very few choices when it comes to sponsors here, although I’m loyal to those who take other payment options besides btc. If you think btc is safer then any other method you’re living under a rock.

Sponsors- NOTE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FRUSTRATED WITH BTC, OR DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT!
Become client friendly! Make viable options available! Nova again, you say its ridiculous that people have asked about Zellie or PayPal.
God forbid you provide a few options?!?
Yes obviously some say BTC works well...more people think it sucks! This thread shows it!

Sponsors- NOTE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FRUSTRATED WITH BTC, OR DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT!
Become client friendly! Make viable options available! Nova again, you say its ridiculous that people have asked about Zellie or PayPal.
God forbid you provide a few options?!?
Yes obviously some say BTC works well...more people think it sucks! This thread shows it!
Amen. I love using Zelle, and Paypal works too! I tried to do bitcoin several months ago and gave up. I would do WU before ever trying Bitcoin again.

Don't know what would be the problem with Paypal. Nova acts like its ridiculous just to ask about it.
Fuck of a lot user friendly and easier than the pain-in-the-ass BTC!!!

It’s for the security of the source.
On the dark net for example they would laugh at a guy wanting to pay with something that could easily identify them.
Computer guys see it different then we
(Over 40 steroid buyers) do.

( IMO bitcoin is no better, your not going to trick federal agents)

Don't know what would be the problem with Paypal. Nova acts like its ridiculous just to ask about it.
Fuck of a lot user friendly and easier than the pain-in-the-ass BTC!!!

LOL ! I don't care, Call me stupid but every day trying to learn bitcoin made WU look better and better. And no your definitely not an idiot. I've talked to a few founding members through PM's, some are educators and they gave it up. Don't understand the hoopla on PayPal and Zelle either. They both were a no hassle easy way to transfer. Coarse had to pay my 17 yr old daughter $20.00.

LOL ! I don't care, Call me stupid but every day trying to learn bitcoin made WU look better and better. And no your definitely not an idiot. I've talked to a few founding members through PM's, some are educators and they gave it up. Don't understand the hoopla on PayPal and Zelle either. They both were a no hassle easy way to transfer. Coarse had to pay my 17 yr old daughter $20.00.

Wanted to add. It took me a long time get the courage PMing guys that you know well Mike for questions just to hear that they were as confused as myself.

PayPal friends and family with no comments works very well. Like rAJJIN said you’re not going to trick agents if they’re on you anyway.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws