over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

0iu

Hi ppl, finally im with 4ui, it's hard to use 2ui on an empty stomach in the morning because I don't have time to do cardio.
I'm using 2ui around 15:00, 90-120min before training, I try not to eat anything for two hours before applying it, after that I just drink the protein shake and coffee. The other 2ui before going to sleep around 1:00
It's still just as valid, right? Or would it be better to 2ui 2h before training and 5 hours later the rest 2ui in post-training?
thanks.

Hi ppl, finally im with 4ui, it's hard to use 2ui on an empty stomach in the morning because I don't have time to do cardio.
I'm using 2ui around 15:00, 90-120min before training, I try not to eat anything for two hours before applying it, after that I just drink the protein shake and coffee. The other 2ui before going to sleep around 1:00
It's still just as valid, right? Or would it be better to 2ui 2h before training and 5 hours later the rest 2ui in post-training?
thanks.
Someone is going to correct me and say that it does matter a lot but I personally am of the opinion that the most important part is getting it in ya each day.

So in your case, I would inject the 4iu all at once whenever it suits you.

on say 2-3iu, does anyone notice an increase in water retention ?
i notice this after a day or two of consecutive pins.
i'm just fuller, while my stomach is still flat.. not bloated.
i notice it more in my face than anywhere else.

Yep! Same here 😊

I wonder if thats what my problem was. after switching to 2iu per day I had to drop the GH completely. I was starting to get frequent headaches and my RHR went from low 60s to upper 80s or 90s. I did jump like 5lbs in a week though. Im staying off the GH for a week or two to try and get everything to calm back down before slowly reintroducing again

Yeah definitely but not all good. Affects my hands and grip in a negative way. No carpal tunnel but the joints in my fingers feel worse and my grip strength is definitely affected. I'm considering trying the 5 on 2 off schedule and placing my heavy pulling work on Monday. Might be a way to mitigate that.

I wonder if thats what my problem was. after switching to 2iu per day I had to drop the GH completely. I was starting to get frequent headaches and my RHR went from low 60s to upper 80s or 90s. I did jump like 5lbs in a week though. Im staying off the GH for a week or two to try and get everything to calm back down before slowly reintroducing again
Yes same here... my resting HR increases and my weight increases. All water of course.
If I drop the GH for a couple days I pass it all out and everything returns back to normal.
It's quite possible 2iu is probably 4iu.
So maybe I'll draw up 0.05ml instead of 0.20ml

Yes same here... my resting HR increases and my weight increases. All water of course.
If I drop the GH for a couple days I pass it all out and everything returns back to normal.
It's quite possible 2iu is probably 4iu.
So maybe I'll draw up 0.05ml instead of 0.20ml
If you keep taking the same dose consistently the water will even itself out

4iu split evenly. 2iu upon waking and 2iu post workout. I have to say GH really is a game changer
I may start doing that. I train early morning too. Currently just do about 3.5iu preworkout.

Yeah definitely but not all good. Affects my hands and grip in a negative way. No carpal tunnel but the joints in my fingers feel worse and my grip strength is definitely affected. I'm considering trying the 5 on 2 off schedule and placing my heavy pulling work on Monday. Might be a way to mitigate that.
How is your external rotation mobility. I get a lot less hand sides like numbness and grip strength loss when I improved my upper body mobility. I think even without doing the carpal tunnel inducing doses I was having some nerve impingement issues which was affecting my grip.

How is your external rotation mobility. I get a lot less hand sides like numbness and grip strength loss when I improved my upper body mobility. I think even without doing the carpal tunnel inducing doses I was having some nerve impingement issues which was affecting my grip.
Decent on my right arm but lousy on my left, which is a remnant from a not so great shoulder surgery. I could benefit from more external rotation anyhow so I’ll give that some extra emphasis and see if it helps. Thanks man.

How has it been a game changer for you?
The recovery from workouts is damn near instaneous! I’m prone to muscle soreness even after 2 decades of doing this I still get some degree of soreness and now as I’ve aged joint soreness is something that I had to take into account while deciding on “Bro Split.” But with GH, joint and muscle soreness is a thing of the past. And the muscle fullness you get from it is unbelievable! Strangers walk up to me to compliment me, or ask for advice. Caught two kids at tht grocery store mirroring lol. You feel great on it, sleep great on it, and look even better

2IU daily is a waste if you're in your twenties. There is substantial suppression of basal GH secretion for about 1 day post-bolus. Aromatizing androgen, chiefly test, potentiates GH response so you can get a lot more out of less with test in the mix. Even anti-aging doses should be at least 3IU for significant effects.
I know you posted this a month ago but do you see any value in using 1.5iu per day in your mid 30s, for any reason at all? Lipolysis perhaps? Or only if there is an IGF1 deficiency?

This is assuming it is in conjunction with TRT

I know you posted this a month ago but do you see any value in using 1.5iu per day in your mid 30s, for any reason at all? Lipolysis perhaps? Or only if there is an IGF1 deficiency?
I really don't think it's worth the costs. It's such a low dose, truly. If you had true IGF-I deficiency (i.e., adult GHD), then yes it will have a benefit. I think 4IU is where effects really begin, and a lot of the misconceptions about rhGH being useless is because of the subclinical doses. Recall, too, body mass (m^2) is how clinicians (aside from GH response/IGF-I) dose rhGH. Bigger guys need even more GH than 4IU for any meaningful benefit.

I really don't think it's worth the costs. It's such a low dose, truly. If you had true IGF-I deficiency (i.e., adult GHD), then yes it will have a benefit. I think 4IU is where effects really begin, and a lot of the misconceptions about rhGH being useless is because of the subclinical doses. Recall, too, body mass (m^2) is how clinicians (aside from GH response/IGF-I) dose rhGH. Bigger guys need even more GH than 4IU for any meaningful benefit.
My IGF1 is in the low 300s without HGH. I have been taking 1.5iu for a year and a half now and haven't re-tested my IGF1. Hopefully it hasn't been a waste. I do it primarily to keep fat off of me. Will it not even do this?

My IGF1 is in the low 300s without HGH. I have been taking 1.5iu for a year and a half now and haven't re-tested my IGF1. Hopefully it hasn't been a waste. I do it primarily to keep fat off of me. Will it not even do this?
Being in the low 300s without rhGH actually indicates that you'd likely be a hyper-responder. You might get away with 3IU and see good benefit (this is pretty atypical). I'd personally still say if you ever go the rhGH route, try to aim for as much as tolerable. You (and you specifically, not the average reader) will likely, but not necessarily, experience pretty significant transient carpal tunnel if you were to jump straight to 4IU.

Also, keep in mind that pharm GH comes pre-constituted and has a shelf- life of about a month. On top of that, are you positive that your product was kept cold during the entire shipping process?
The active ingredient in your pens could have easily been significantly degraded by the time you got it.
For clarity, the one-month shelf life is for after you start using the pen (it actually says three weeks if unrefrigerated, four if refrigerated). My Norditropin pens have one-year expirations unopened. My Humatrope cartridges have to be mixed and they are not pre-constituted. I have an Rx from my endo and I get them straight from Walgreens. You make a good point about keeping product cold. They're supposed to be refrigerated and the box insert says not to allow to above 77 degrees. So, even if someone got GH that they knew originally came from pharmacy, how do they know it didn't sit in someone's car that was too warm? How much would that degrade the GH?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131