over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

2.4iu morning, then 2.4iu night (4.8iu total) for the past year (Norditropin). Prior to that I didn't have Rx so it was 1-2iu generics.

Being in the low 300s without rhGH actually indicates that you'd likely be a hyper-responder. You might get away with 3IU and see good benefit (this is pretty atypical). I'd personally still say if you ever go the rhGH route, try to aim for as much as tolerable. You (and you specifically, not the average reader) will likely, but not necessarily, experience pretty significant transient carpal tunnel if you were to jump straight to 4IU.
I used very high doses of HGH 8-10 years ago but now I use enough where it doesn't jack up my heart rate. I might increase from 1.5 to 2iu but worried about the long term deleterious effects of doing so.

My IGF1 is high due to TRT. I am pretty sure. I take 20mg per day so maybe that is why. It was not always this high. I am curious what it is now with 1.5iu added.

Also your post seems to suggest that a high IGF1 before starting means I would benefit more from a lower dose. This is something I was always wondering about so this is helpful.

I used very high doses of HGH 8-10 years ago but now I use enough where it doesn't jack up my heart rate. I might increase from 1.5 to 2iu but worried about the long term deleterious effects of doing so.

My IGF1 is high due to TRT. I am pretty sure. I take 20mg per day so maybe that is why. It was not always this high.

Also your post seems to suggest that a high IGF1 before starting means I would benefit more from a lower dose. This is something I was always wondering about so this is helpful.
OK, 140mg of T weekly could put you in the 330 range for IGF-I without being a hyper-responder, as test via aromatization augments GH response. There are multiple considerations. I'd say, frankly, 2IU is a tiny anti-aging dose.

An increase in pulse pressure to an rhGH bolus is a typical response to rhGH, and is particularly pronounced for the first few days at a given bolus by RAAS activation that typically subsides at a given dose after about day 4 of administration at a constant dose. Ibuprofen (e.g., 400mg thrice daily) abolishes the RAAS activation (research used 6IU rhGH/m^2 in this particular study).

My IGF1 is in the low 300s without HGH. I have been taking 1.5iu for a year and a half now and haven't re-tested my IGF1. Hopefully it hasn't been a waste. I do it primarily to keep fat off of me. Will it not even do this?

Well what are your results in a year and a half at 1.5iu/day? That should answer if it’s worth it or not.

My IGF is also low 300’s without GH.

OK, 140mg of T weekly could put you in the 330 range for IGF-I without being a hyper-responder, as test via aromatization augments GH response. There are multiple considerations. I'd say, frankly, 2IU is a tiny anti-aging dose.

An increase in pulse pressure to an rhGH bolus is a typical response to rhGH, and is particularly pronounced for the first few days at a given bolus by RAAS activation that typically subsides at a given dose after about day 4 of administration at a constant dose. Ibuprofen (e.g., 400mg thrice daily) abolishes the RAAS activation (research used 6IU rhGH/m^2 in this particular study).
Wow, you really know your stuff. These are things I have been wondering for years that you answered so easily (with the increased heart rate part too). I even got an MRI to check for tumors as a result of my high IGF1 until doing more digging and thinking it might have been linked to TRT. I appreciate you

What should my dosage should be? 52, 5'8, 145, 12% bf, used Primoteston before. Want to lean out a bit and build up more muscle. Also what's the difference between Norditropin and Somatropin?

are u guys all using pharma grade? i have but thinking about going generics… maybe the meditropes or qtropins

3ius split 1.5am, 1.5 pm for the past 2 months has my fingers numb almost 247... first time gh user... trt for life, 41 years old, 5ft 9, 210lbs. Plan on using 3 maybe go up to 4ius daily for unforeseeable future
.. maybe do a year on gh then run ipamorelin and cjc combo for a year and see the difference?

3ius split 1.5am, 1.5 pm for the past 2 months has my fingers numb almost 247... first time gh user... trt for life, 41 years old, 5ft 9, 210lbs. Plan on using 3 maybe go up to 4ius daily for unforeseeable future
.. maybe do a year on gh then run ipamorelin and cjc combo for a year and see the difference?
That would be interesting. Give us an update every 6 months or something. Though, I wouldn't want to commit to a year of Ipamorelin and CJC1293/5-DAC/no DAC in case my experience was subpar. Maybe give it 3-4 months.

3ius split bed/wake currently. New to GH so only a 6-8 weeks in. Scaled up from 1iu total daily over a number of weeks. No sides but took it very slow as I intend to be on forever so no rush. I might go to 4ius with 2/2 split for blasts and cruise on 2ius but staying here right now. Honestly 2ius before bed treated me very well. Trying the 3iu split as I'll be doing fasted AM cardio and training in this next phase.

That would be interesting. Give us an update every 6 months or something. Though, I wouldn't want to commit to a year of Ipamorelin and CJC1293/5-DAC/no DAC in case my experience was subpar. Maybe give it 3-4 months.
Right? I thought so too actually... I'm also running ipamorelin and cjc combo with the gh at the moment at 250mcg/100mcg also at am and pm w the gh , plan on doing this combo at least 6 months , and see how it works, I don't know though, I've heard ipamorelin and cjc don't do much after u do growth so... time will tell lol

I wouldn't even waste my time with peptides. They're a fucking joke compared to hgh.. cant believe I fell for that scam..

Ghrp2, mod grf129, cjc with dac, mgf..

Absolute fucking scam imo. And I was getting them from datbtrue.

Anyone still pushing these has a hidden agenda imo... ghrp 6 is good for hunger. That is all.

I wouldn't even waste my time with peptides. They're a fucking joke compared to hgh.. cant believe I fell for that scam..

Ghrp2, mod grf129, cjc with dac, mgf..

Absolute fucking scam imo. And I was getting them from datbtrue.

Anyone still pushing these has a hidden agenda imo... ghrp 6 is good for hunger. That is all.
I got a little boost from ipam with mod grf many moons ago, but nothing like hgh, and the fact that food interferes with peptides inducing a gh release is an immediate deal killer for me now

I got a little boost from ipam with mod grf many moons ago, but nothing like hgh, and the fact that food interferes with peptides inducing a gh release is an immediate deal killer for me now
Yeah if you were lean and training hard, diet on point, the Ipam+Mod GRF 1-29 had some benefit but was a far cry from rhGH.
what's the difference between Norditropin and Somatropin?
Norditropin is Novo Nordisk's proprietary recombinant human growth hormone product, and Somatropin is the universal name for the active ingredient, recombinant human growth hormone. This is distinguished from the endogenous 22kDa GH (somatotropin) by its being manufactured rather than secreted by the anterior pituitary/hypophysis.

Ya I can understand that.. but I was like 19 when the whole datbtrue/peptides phase started.

Was told peptides were this great life changing thing and pushed down that path.

Being older now and looking back I just shake my head. They were pumped up to be something better than hgh. My money would have been much better spent elsewhere and looking back I don't appreciate being sold snake oil.

It costs me 4 bucks a day to run 10iu hgh a day (likely closer to 16iu+ since theyre overdosed).. and I can assure anyone that does more than any amount of peptides.

Ya I can understand that.. but I was like 19 when the whole datbtrue/peptides phase started.

Was told peptides were this great life changing thing and pushed down that path.

Being older now and looking back I just shake my head. They were pumped up to be something better than hgh. My money would have been much better spent elsewhere and looking back I don't appreciate being sold snake oil.

It costs me 4 bucks a day to run 10iu hgh a day (likely closer to 16iu+ since theyre overdosed).. and I can assure anyone that does more than any amount of peptides.
Was on that site as well back in the day, never got my peptides from “tom” though lol, seemed wayyy too expensive for what they were. Pretty sure i tried peptides out due to how easy they were to obtain w a credit card and were gray area legally speaking. But ya i’m with you, the juice just ain’t worth the squeeze.

Sidenote, this board has always been homebase for me, so to be over on dat’s site and to see the assorted characters hanging on his every word was interesting to say the least. One thing that sticks out to me is the argument they’d always bring up about rHGH not being the same molecular weight as your own endogenous GH, and that means blah which leads to blah and subsequently blah, i can’t remember but i’m sure you know what i’m referring to lol

3ius split bed/wake currently. New to GH so only a 6-8 weeks in. Scaled up from 1iu total daily over a number of weeks. No sides but took it very slow as I intend to be on forever so no rush. I might go to 4ius with 2/2 split for blasts and cruise on 2ius but staying here right now. Honestly 2ius before bed treated me very well. Trying the 3iu split as I'll be doing fasted AM cardio and training in this next phase.
I'm not sure why people do GH before fasted morning cardio. From what I've seen the GH doesn't even get into the blood to start hitting receptors and causing changes for 60-90 minutes after injection. So if you wake up, inject GH, go do 45 mins of cardio, it was basically just fasted cardio, because the GH wasn't even in your blood exerting effects during that 45 mins

Question: is my math off, or is there a typo in there? 10iu per day = 3 kits per month. 4 bucks a day works out to roughly $40 a kit.

I'm new to gh myself, but something doesn't seem right.

On a side note, my goals have really changed and I'm only in this gh game for some anti aging. I have only been doing 2-3 ius per day, 5 days a week, along with some hexarelin pre-workout. My thoughts were to use peps to stretch out my hgh supply and save a few bucks.

Now I'm starting to wonder if I am wasting my time and just need to commit some more cash and up it to 4iu.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131