over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

There's always that risk for sure.
Also, keep in mind that pharm GH comes pre-constituted and has a shelf- life of about a month. On top of that, are you positive that your product was kept cold during the entire shipping process?
The active ingredient in your pens could have easily been significantly degraded by the time you got it.
Where did you get this info from? The omnitrop i pick up from the pharmacy myself have a expiry date of Atleast 6 months.

they come pre constructed

Where did you get this info from? The omnitrop i pick up from the pharmacy myself have a expiry date of Atleast 6 months.

they come pre constructed
What is the recommended storage temperature?

I believe its just refrigeration but ill take a pic of the box later
No need for a picture. Jsut wondering because if it's shipped and not refrigerated it is possible that it degrades faster sicne it's bound to be in uncontrolled temp conditions.

No need for a picture. Jsut wondering because if it's shipped and not refrigerated it is possible that it degrades faster sicne it's bound to be in uncontrolled temp conditions.
Even when i leave costco they give me a ice pack for it

Roughly 1.5iu per day (I usually draw 1.2cc of bac water into a black tops vial and inject 0.1cc per day so it is around 1.5iu)

Some pharma comes premixed, these are usually quite stable for a period of time (depending on manufacturer). Most pharma like genos that has to be reconstituted is more stable for a period AFTER reconstitution. Pharma companies invested heavily in the proprietary antimicrobial preservative solutions used in their rhGH products and it differs necessarily between companies.

Generic rhGH should be used within a few days of reconstitution, they lack proprietary antimicrobial preserves like m-cresol as a general rule (though surely there may be exceptions).

I'm decidedly NOT Dat. He was a fraud just shilling his peptides IMO. Luki's thread mentioning him thinking it was a good idea to freeze peptides/polypeptides. A very bad idea unless you intend to destroy the contents!

I find it curious that guys are willing to take exotic crap that failed clinical trials like cardarine and "thyroid sarms."

Roughly 1.5iu per day (I usually draw 1.2cc of bac water into a black tops vial and inject 0.1cc per day so it is around 1.5iu)
I do similar. I keep my IGF-1 around 225-250 via blood work, which is close to top for my age. That's enough for what I aim for.

Attachments

• CAB69D9A-5653-45F4-AD7D-86018EE37ABE.jpeg
    CAB69D9A-5653-45F4-AD7D-86018EE37ABE.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 26
There's always that risk for sure.
Also, keep in mind that pharm GH comes pre-constituted and has a shelf- life of about a month. On top of that, are you positive that your product was kept cold during the entire shipping process?
The active ingredient in your pens could have easily been significantly degraded by the time you got it.

Pharmacy GH can come in pens premixed as a liquid-formulation pen or come in lyophilized powder. Omnitrope is one. If it comes in the pens premixed, it is good until expiration date. You just have to keep out of direct light. Lyophilized powder has to refrigerated and use about 28 days once mixed. Both should be refrigerated, but the premixed ones can be out of fridge for a little while as long as out of direct light and within temperatures of 36 to 77 F.

People, please read labels of Pharmacy GH. They are not all the same and this is what the insert is for. Too read and not follow directions off people, but the manufacturer.

And that is exactly why you are taking 10 IUs.

And in your experience what would the equivalent be in pharmaceutical grade? (Not being a dick.) Genuinely curious as I may run a little experiment just to put this whole conversation to rest once and for all.

And in your experience what would the equivalent be in pharmaceutical grade? (Not being a dick.) Genuinely curious as I may run a little experiment just to put this whole conversation to rest once and for all.
Well don’t do it just for that. This debate will outlive us all. Just like “is primo worth it”, or “is there a God”

at some point you (as well as the rest of us) just have to make a choice and run w the ball

I took about every brand of pharmacy out there including so many generics, it isn't funny. I can't give you an exact equivalent due to that many variables. I do know I don't get any water weight off a few pharmacy grade ones, high blood pressure or worry about purity. I can't say that with generics. I am currently taking Humatrope for a cheap price. There is no comparison between any generic versus real Humatrope. It simply is better and you don't need to take as much.

I took about every brand of pharmacy out there including so many generics, it isn't funny. I can't give you an exact equivalent due to that many variables. I do know I don't get any water weight off a few pharmacy grade ones, high blood pressure or worry about purity. I can't say that with generics. I am currently taking Humatrope for a cheap price. There is no comparison between any generic versus real Humatrope. It simply is better and you don't need to take as much.

Respect Pesty! Thank you

Well don’t do it just for that. This debate will outlive us all. Just like “is primo worth it”, or “is there a God”

at some point you (as well as the rest of us) just have to make a choice and run w the ball

At 18$ an iu it would be an extremely short experiment.. 180 bucks a day I can't really justify that long term lol. Would just be interesting to try for 30 days.. see what happens.

I could take a few kits of my generics a day for the same price

I do similar. I keep my IGF-1 around 225-250 via blood work, which is close to top for my age. That's enough for what I aim for.
Yup at this point it's about longevity and as much of the performance benefit I can get from it without sacrificing health.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear