over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

So you want to sell at today's highs and buy at yesterday's lows at the same time? And why are you making less? What line of work are you in? Most Americans are making more now than ever. Median income has far exceeded the 50k of just a few years ago. If we have another 2008 financial meltdown, your house will sitting for years underwater. During that time many were stuck in homes where the selling price was less the mortgage they'd already been paying on for years.

What you're saying just doesn't make sense. If you have a big house but want to build your own, then build your own. Sell and roll the equity right into the new home, and finance the difference at < 3% interest and have a few hundred dollar mortgage that you can pay off early. Than, having 0% loan to value, you can get a massive low-interest HELOC and invest the money. No, but you don't want to do that. You're in a situation of your own making and blaming the world around you. If you think you're going to get to the riches and fabulous prizes by working a 9-5 and paying your monthly bills, it just doesn't work that way.
It's plain stupidity to sell your home that's 50% bigger with great upgrades like hardwood floors throughout, all brick, and much more and build a smaller home that has a 2 car garage, vinyl floors, no brick, and costs more than I was able to sell mine for. It's lunacy.

You need to go to a custom home builder or larger builder and price one out. You'll not understand until you do. It's not a 1:1 price ratio for building a new home: price of existing home. New homes are priced at about 50% more right now than an equivalent existing home. Remodeling prices are insane too. We could sell our home now for a bit over $500,000 but if we wanted to build the exact same home it would cost $700,000 or more. For the same home.

If you have a lot of $$ now in real-estate then you're playing with fire. The job is in banking. Commercial real-estate lender.

It's plain stupidity to sell your home that's 50% bigger with great upgrades like hardwood floors throughout, all brick, and much more and build a smaller home that has a 2 car garage, vinyl floors, no brick, and costs more than I was able to sell mine for. It's lunacy.

You need to go to a custom home builder or larger builder and price one out. You'll not understand until you do. It's not a 1:1 price ratio for building a new home: price of existing home. New homes are priced at about 50% more right now than an equivalent existing home. Remodeling prices are insane too. We could sell our home now for a bit over $500,000 but if we wanted to build the exact same home it would cost $700,000 or more. For the same home.

If you have a lot of $$ now in real-estate then you're playing with fire. The job is in banking. Commercial real-estate lender.
So your saying now is not the best time time to be building a new home? OMG! 😱

That's never happened before!!! 🙄

I live in the rural south, 1,800 square foot home, my 15 year mortgage is $1,080 a month.

Some of y’all’s apartment prices blow my mind.
700 sq ft, 2k month rent condo.

I have a balcony, view of the ocean about 4-5mi away(I live in the hills that rise just inland), view of mountains that meet the ocean to the N/NW and an in-unit washer dryer lol. That's major around here. Rent back east was very similar for a bachelor with no roomate/SO.

I have a balcony, view of the ocean about 4-5mi away(I live in the hills that rise just inland), view of mountains that meet the ocean to the N/NW and an in-unit washer dryer lol. That's major around here. Rent back east was very similar for a bachelor with no roomate/SO.
So you're paying a premium on living in one of the most beautiful and ideal weather spots in the entire world. 2k sounds about right, even economical. I'd love to have a place like that. But with a family of 5 with 2 young girls... In 15 years maybe!

So your saying now is not the best time time to be building a new home? OMG! 😱

That's never happened before!!! 🙄
I never said it's never happened before, lol. Did I? History repeats itself. There will be a correction in the future and that's when I will buy. Just a matter of being patient and waiting. With my health being the way it is, I feel a little bit rushed and that's my main frustration.

I also don't like wanting to purchase something like an amplifier and they are all sold out, and prices are through the roof. Forget about buying a car, etc. This will pass. Hopefully soon.

I am about 10 min from beach where I am at, you're in sd?

I live in Northern Cali and the rent is actually doing pretty good here. Taxes are starting to get a little crazy though

Suburbs of NOLA… 2200sqft home, $1230/month mortgage. Make $100 myself, and then wifey makes $65. So $165 total. We have plenty of crime around me, but it’s what we can afford. Personally been robbed 4x here… And this city is heading down hill FAST!!!!!!!! So many carjackings and murders here daily… Really is a shame!

There’s a stretch of I-10 here that has routine drive by shootings monthly. As you drive through New Orleans East hold your breath when crossing the high rise.. Cause you never know if you’re gonna catch a stray bullet.

Cage

I live in Northern Cali and the rent is actually doing pretty good here. Taxes are starting to get a little crazy though
Like north of SF/Sac/SJ?

I could never live in one of those dumps these days. SJ 'used to be cool' in a lot of areas, outside of the cost. Everybody I know who lived there has moved out though. I'm a 'more north' type of guy and was wondering about that. I have friends and family up there, I guess I could ask them, lol.

What makes me wonder where are all these people getting their money from? Late last year I sold 11 of my properties in WA. All sold on the first home opens for 50% more than pre-covid.
Only one was sold to a local and he needed finance. All the others sold to NSW people that wanted immediate cash settlement.

there is going to be so many people in debt for so long. Some of the prices near me are crazy. My friend has an apartment in this building:

It sold to a young couple in their 20's for $1.1m, just a 2 bed in an old red brick unit block. Crazy times here in Sydney.

Like north of SF/Sac/SJ?

I could never live in one of those dumps these days. SJ 'used to be cool' in a lot of areas, outside of the cost. Everybody I know who lived there has moved out though. I'm a 'more north' type of guy and was wondering about that. I have friends and family up there, I guess I could ask them, lol.
Way North of there. I'm a country Boy!!! Lol Live on a Ranch

come to the UK, its double that £1.70 per litre (premium) which is around $8.61 per gallon
It was expensive in Italy as well.

Like north of SF/Sac/SJ?

humboldt is still mellow, sf is beyond overpriced and there is an insane homeless problem worse than skid row in Los Angeles, san fran is turning into seattle

SJ has nice parts , I remember eating in Santana Row I drove there from SD road trip. I totaled a brand new g37 on stevensen highway exit in downtown SJ

South sac is ghetto af, FRESNO horrible . San Diego county has nice areas its just overpriced and SDGE just increased rates so did statewide rent , fuck even atnt went up.
COMMIEFORNIA if I wasn't on probation I would be in Dallas already

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity