over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Look at the stats pre and post maholmes, double the TD per year and 300 yards more. I could easily see him not being top 3 behind guys like Andrews, kittle, hockenson even if he wasn't in the perfect environment with Reid, maholmes, and no quality wr

Look at jimmy graham after he left Brees and Peyton. I could easily see Kelce stats having a huge drop if he wasn't in KC
Yeah well,, he's had over 1,000yds almost every year since his rookie year in 2013 where he didn't play (7 out of 9 seasons). Look at his yards after catch 200-400+. That's not Mahomes. And I thought you said Mahomes was overrated? Kelce is a juggernaut. He'll go down as one of the best TE's to ever put on a uniform. And I'm Steelers all the way. You're just shitting on the Chiefs for some odd reason.

My wife's an Eagles fan. Reid was fired from Philly in 2012 with a 4-12 record. She can't stand the guy. Although he did start his coaching career as a OL and TE coach. Put altogether, this makes no sense.

What’s your prediction for the SB K1??

I know you’re a fellow Chief….

Who ya got??
#2 for Mahomes incoming...I don't think he is going to let the lack of receiving corps hold him back on this one.

I think the ankle is going to be less of a problem this game too.

As long as that weak backend of the defense holds enough like it did in Cin, the front should be able to bring heat to Hurts and cause some headaches. Though a lot of rookies on that defense, so can't be too hard on their performance this year...They held their own.

QB ratings IMHO

1. Mahomes
*Dude is just plain special and I’m NOT a KC fan.

2. Hurts

3. Burrow
*Super solid but let’s not forget he has Chase, Higgins and Boyd to throw too.

4. Allen

Yeah well,, he's had over 1,000yds almost every year since his rookie year in 2013 where he didn't play (7 out of 9 seasons). Look at his yards after catch 200-400+. That's not Mahomes. And I thought you said Mahomes was overrated? Kelce is a juggernaut. He'll go down as one of the best TE's to ever put on a uniform. And I'm Steelers all the way. You're just shitting on the Chiefs for some odd reason.

My wife's an Eagles fan. Reid was fired from Philly in 2012 with a 4-12 record. She can't stand the guy. Although he did start his coaching career as a OL and TE coach. Put altogether, this makes no sense.
I never said maholmes was overrated, I'm one who was saying he was 2nd fo Brady after his first Superbowl. You are confusing me with another poster in this thread. Kelce agree to disagree, i think he's overrated and find his wrestling character annoying. Product of maholmes.

Maholmes is #2 all time. Some QB that are very overrated? Carr and cousins= soft and overrated

Other players who are to me would be Brees, Tomlin, JJ "look at me" watt, Marlin Humphrey, baker (I called him a bum back before it was popular), Kyle Hamilton.

Not a chiefs hater at all just not big on Kelce and not a fan of Reid considering what his son did and Andy enabled. No one will talk about that, barley made the news

If I was a hater of any team it would be the rams. Least impressive Superbowl team ever and their collapse was predictable.

QB ratings IMHO

1. Mahomes
*Dude is just plain special and I’m NOT a KC fan.

2. Hurts

3. Burrow
*Super solid but let’s not forget he has Chase, Higgins and Boyd to throw too.

4. Allen
Agree with this. 2/3 can go either way. Hurts has AJ and Smith who would be #1 on many teams.

Agree with this. 2/3 can go either way. Hurts has AJ and Smith who would be #1 on many teams.

Good point.

Love me some JB but he can be a little inconsistent at times.

That said, it was mostly bc his OLine was crap for at least half the year (again) w backups so he was eating grass a lot. lol.

JB is stupid-accurate but I gave Hurts the slight edge bc he is a legit dual threat.

I never said maholmes was overrated, I'm one who was saying he was 2nd fo Brady after his first Superbowl. You are confusing me with another poster in this thread. Kelce agree to disagree, i think he's overrated and find his wrestling character annoying. Product of maholmes.

Maholmes is #2 all time. Some QB that are very overrated? Carr and cousins= soft and overrated

Other players who are to me would be Brees, Tomlin, JJ "look at me" watt, Marlin Humphrey, baker (I called him a bum back before it was popular), Kyle Hamilton.

Not a chiefs hater at all just not big on Kelce and not a fan of Reid considering what his son did and Andy enabled. No one will talk about that, barley made the news

If I was a hater of any team it would be the rams. Least impressive Superbowl team ever and their collapse was predictable.
Are you saying you think Drew Brees was over-rated? He damn near owns ever QB stat in the NFL. If Brady didn’t stick around these last 2years just to topple his records he’d still have em for many years to come.

Brees wasn’t your typical QB. Only 5’10-1/2” tall. Claims he’s 6’ but he’s NOT! Couldn’t out run any line man. Yet he came through again and again Year after year.

If the Saints didn’t have the worst defense in the NFL for basically his entire career he would’ve had 3-4 SB’s. Christ, he literally had to throw 3-5 TD’s per game and put up 40-45pts just to win. Yet the Saints would still lose even scoring 45 points a game.

Plus he’s a low key guy and a great family man. Just a great guy all around.

Cage

not a fan of Reid considering what his son did and Andy enabled. No one will talk about that, barley made the news
I never understood this mentality...Not only in this case but in general. How do you blame the parent for an adult's choices?!

In this case - Andy was not driving the car, Andy was not even in the car. Are you saying that the son shouldn't have been given any chances at life because of being a punk kid back in his early 20s?!
He lost his job and got hit with 3yrs for this accident...Should Andy lose his job too?!

Do we blame Derrick Thomas' dad for him going out and getting drunk after the big game and dying on that fateful night?! Do we blame his dad for killing Trellis, who was in the car?!

There is no situation in my mind where a parent should be blamed for any decision made by another adult, whether they had sperm in the game or not.

Are you saying you think Drew Brees was over-rated? He damn near owns ever QB stat in the NFL. If Brady didn’t stick around these last 2years just to topple his records he’d still have em for many years to come.

Brees wasn’t your typical QB. Only 5’10-1/2” tall. Claims he’s 6’ but he’s NOT! Couldn’t out run any line man. Yet he came through again and again Year after year.

If the Saints didn’t have the worst defense in the NFL for basically his entire career he would’ve had 3-4 SB’s. Christ, he literally had to throw 3-5 TD’s per game and put up 40-45pts just to win. Yet the Saints would still lose even scoring 45 points a game.

Plus he’s a low key guy and a great family man. Just a great guy all around.

Cage
He was good but IMO overrated. He isn't maholmes, Brady, manning, Rodgers,...not in their league. I'd put warner and Ben above him.

Was in Peyton's offense, brilliant offensive mind.
Always a great oline
8 seasons.500 or worse. What other top QB has had that many below .500 seasons?
Won a single Ring. Great defense that year and bounty gate. They basically murdered Warner and favre and got no flags. They beat the colts fair and square but the other 2 playoff games were easy wins as they intentionally injured the other teams QB

Now an underrated QB? Air McNair

I never said maholmes was overrated,
Right, that’s my bad. That was said by cage99 and you replied. I mixed up who was saying what to whom above. My apologies. But I still completely disagree about Kelce.

Anyway, that high ankle sprain is not going to be fully ready. Mahomes is a phenomenal QB but he can’t confuse defenses when he can’t scramble or use the option. Then it’s just an all passing game. Mahomes has a helluva arm and can thread needles with a flick of the wrist, even sidearm, but Philly‘s defense…. yeeesh…

If, and a big if, KC can get to Hurts, that could be a game changer. But slopped up with injuries like vs CIN, PHI is going to roll right over them. But if Hurts can get it away in time with opportunities downfield or in the slot, it won’t matter.

I’m waiting for health status on KC but as of today I have to go with Eagles 35-16. 100% healthy KC would be tossup or KC to win.

Although, if you believe in the “backstories“ effect, then Reid beating his old team (from which he was fired) to later go on to beat them in the Super Bowl sure would make for nice headlines wouldn’t it?

I never understood this mentality...Not only in this case but in general. How do you blame the parent for an adult's choices?!

In this case - Andy was not driving the car, Andy was not even in the car. Are you saying that the son shouldn't have been given any chances at life because of being a punk kid back in his early 20s?!
He lost his job and got hit with 3yrs for this accident...Should Andy lose his job too?!

Do we blame Derrick Thomas' dad for him going out and getting drunk after the big game and dying on that fateful night?! Do we blame his dad for killing Trellis, who was in the car?!

There is no situation in my mind where a parent should be blamed for any decision made by another adult, whether they had sperm in the game or not.

Reid had one son on staff in Philly who was doing and selling drugs.

He had another son on staff at KC who was known to be an alcoholic, drinking at work, and hit and paralyzed a child driving home drunk from the team facility.

Was either qualified to even have those jobs? Do we really think he didn't know about both? Here's an article. Pete Carroll and belicheck and Mike shannahan had their sons on staff but neither had this behavior while as an active NFL coach

Right, that’s my bad. That was said by cage99 and you replied. I mixed up who was saying what to whom above. My apologies. But I still completely disagree about Kelce.

Anyway, that high ankle sprain is not going to be fully ready. Mahomes is a phenomenal QB but he can’t confuse defenses when he can’t scramble or use the option. Then it’s just an all passing game. Mahomes has a helluva arm and can thread needles with a flick of the wrist, even sidearm, but Philly‘s defense…. yeeesh…

If, and a big if, KC can get to Hurts, that could be a game changer. But slopped up with injuries like vs CIN, PHI is going to roll right over them. But if Hurts can get it away in time with opportunities downfield or in the slot, it won’t matter.

I’m waiting for health status on KC but as of today I have to go with Eagles 35-16. 100% healthy KC would be tossup or KC to win.

Although, if you believe in the “backstories“ effect, then Reid beating his old team (from which he was fired) to later go on to beat them in the Super Bowl sure would make for nice headlines wouldn’t it?
For the game, imo if could be a close game and go either way. Or I could see a blowout if either team gets up. I think if Philly jumps out early the chiefs could come back. But, if the Chiefs jump to a 14-17 point lead I don't see Philly coming back.

Much better teams than last year IMO.

He was good but IMO overrated. He isn't maholmes, Brady, manning, Rodgers,...not in their league. I'd put warner and Ben above him.

Always a great oline
Won a single Ring. Great defense that year and bounty gate. They basically murdered Warner and favre and got no flags. They beat the colts fair and square but the other 2 playoff games were easy wins as they intentionally injured the other teams QB

Bro, that was the narrative. But there was ZERO truth to any of the NFL’s claims. Is was completely bullshit, but Goodell is the dictator and had to flex. Had a big investigation locally here over it and there was zero evidence that wasn’t circumstantial at best.

That was also before the NFL got pussified too. You could actually tackle the QB and bring the pain. Nothing like what it is today for sure! I wish they’d change it back to what it was before.

Let me ask you this then… Brees would score 45points per game. Should a team lose if they’re scoring that many points per game in the NFL? Hell no!!!! We had terrible defenses for YEARS!!!! Brees can’t do anything about the defensive side of the ball. Never understood the logic you just used. I hear it a lot, but don’t know what you expect him to do.

Cage

Always a great oline

I really need to just start scrolling past your posts. Wow.

I got nothing against Reid, but if that was me who was driving drunk causing serious harm to someone I’d do way more than 3 years!

His name got him out of that one. That shit definitely ain’t right, but it happens over and over. If you got money or connections you’re golden! Like the college tuition scandal getting 2 weeks. What a joke!

Cage

Reid had one son on staff in Philly who was doing and selling drugs.

He had another son on staff at KC who was known to be an alcoholic, drinking at work, and hit and paralyzed a child driving home drunk from the team facility.

Was either qualified to even have those jobs? Do we really think he didn't know about both? Here's an article. Pete Carroll and belicheck and Mike shannahan had their sons on staff but neither had this behavior while as an active NFL coach

Again, not sure how you can blame Andy for what his kid's do?!

And no, I do not think he or any other coach knows what their sons are doing other then the business side of things...Those coaches are living football, day in and day out - Shit Reid has a notebook with him every single place he goes living in his own world, just drawing up plays.

Shit, even I sold drugs to people at my mom's work back in the day...She never had a clue.

But it all depends on the drug too doesn't it...Because if Reid's kid was your roid dealer on that team, your opinion would be different. See how that works;)

Bro, that was the narrative. But there was ZERO truth to any of the NFL’s claims. Is was completely bullshit, but Goodell is the dictator and had to flex. Had a big investigation locally here over it and there was zero evidence that wasn’t circumstantial at best.

That was also before the NFL got pussified too. You could actually tackle the QB and bring the pain. Nothing like what it is today for sure! I wish they’d change it back to what it was before.

Let me ask you this then… Brees would score 45points per game. Should a team lose if they’re scoring that many points per game in the NFL? Hell no!!!! We had terrible defenses for YEARS!!!! Brees can’t do anything about the defensive side of the ball. Never understood the logic you just used. I hear it a lot, but don’t know what you expect him to do.

Cage
I agree with the NFL being pussified. Look at what they can do in hockey vs the NFL. Big hits, defense, that is football. Now days you bump your head your not allowed to play for 2 weeks. Search the guy who claimed he discovered cte he's a known liar. But I digress not going to get into the head injury thing just crazy the NFL cares so much about concussion yet....they will not mandate real grass although the players are screaming for it because they know that artificial crap it's easier to tear an ACL or Achilles. But those things don't matter, only head injury or even bumping the head,..the shield is fine if they destroy the rest of their body or team doctors load them up on painkillers.

But to the saints, sorry but I hated that team. I watched both games and said ...1. how are the refs allowing these late hits on Warner and favre and 2. Why aren't the Vikings and cardinals breaking Brees in half as retaliation? Nice guys finish last. If I was farve or Warner I'd be furious my guys didn't get an eye for an eye

Brees did the most with his talent the stats are the stats but IMO if he wasnt paired with Peyton, we may not even remember him. Maholms, Rogers, manning they would have been great with any Coach. I don't think the same for Brees. And please keep him off TV lol.

Again, not sure how you can blame Andy for what his kid's do?!

And no, I do not think he or any other coach knows what their sons are doing other then the business side of things...Those coaches are living football, day in and day out - Shit Reid has a notebook with him every single place he goes living in his own world, just drawing up plays.

Shit, even I sold drugs to people at my mom's work back in the day...She never had a clue.

But it all depends on the drug too doesn't it...Because if Reid's kid was your roid dealer on that team, your opinion would be different. See how that works;)
Ii believe he was selling juice along with heroin and was addicted to heroin. And just my opinion, I doubt that reed has no clue that his linebackers Coach, who was his son, an alcoholic, and had past DUI was boozing at work. Possible but unlikely. Not blaming Andy but I don't think either of those kids had the credentials to hold their position and I question why he would allow them on his staff knowing their character which was public knowledge. He gets results as a coach and may be a nice and likeable guy... perhaps how he escaped criticism. Imagine if belicheck son or say a coach on the hot seat like Brandon Staley did the same.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131