over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Good point. Cox past his prime, I'd say Reddick. Underrated guy who has bounced around after being a bust in Arizona but had a big year. Graham is average. Slay and Bradbury slightly above average. Looks to me like a similar d to Cincy, kinda just all good guys no stars. I think they do have alot of depth on the dline so they can rotate guys keep them fresh. Hargreaves, sweat Jordan Davis, probably like 7 good guys where most teams have 3.
Yea having serviceable back up defensive anything is BIG. I did see a ton of football IQ and hustle which def matters but it is odd to see a great D without a clear cut all pro skipper running shit. I think PM is in trouble bc they will predict and hustle and a lot of that bullshit he pulls that the announcers love is usually lick mixed with guys being lazy or slow to react. I don’t see underhanded/jump/shovel passes getting anything but picked by this defense just based on the film I watched after ur post.

Yea having serviceable back up defensive anything is BIG. I did see a ton of football IQ and hustle which def matters but it is odd to see a great D without a clear cut all pro skipper running shit. I think PM is in trouble bc they will predict and hustle and a lot of that bullshit he pulls that the announcers love is usually lick mixed with guys being lazy or slow to react. I don’t see underhanded/jump/shovel passes getting anything but picked by this defense just based on the film I watched after ur post.
I think for philly if they can get heat like Tampa did vs chiefs in SB they win... grind clock on offense pressure maholmes.. but chiefs have a better ol than they did back then and Philly doesn't have a prime jpp and Shaq Barrett

I think for philly if they can get heat like Tampa did vs chiefs in SB they win... grind clock on offense pressure maholmes.. but chiefs have a better ol than they did back then and Philly doesn't have a prime jpp and Shaq Barrett

Agreed 100% on Philly getting pressure on Maholmes. But KC D line played lights out against Cincy. Best D line wins this game IMO. But for all of us, I hope its a fun game to the last play.

Yea but the Jags almost beat them and some shitty calls was the difference and the jags are athletic and hustle so it’s a younger Less smart Philly team basically so yea I could see the Eagles raining hell on that good Online mind you the Jags have no depth. The biggest thing for KC is they’ve been there but only 10 from the SB win roster so that’s a mild factor I think PM has the more chill role but hurts is more driven just bc he shoulda and didn’t win shit in ncaa

What's your thoughts on Michael Irvin and his $100mil lawsuit?

That guy doesn't seem to handle his booze or drugs well, he didn't even remember talking to the lady this time and it was only moments prior lol.

I don’t like Irvining he’s obnoxious reminds me of Sharpe but seems like this bit…chic is trying to scam, I hope he ruins her-no matter what he said he didn’t touch her so

That guy doesn't seem to handle his booze or drugs well, he didn't even remember talking to the lady this time and it was only moments prior lol.
He probably wasn't her type, should have offered her more $ lol.

What do people think bears should do? Take a QB, will Anderson? I wasn't a fan of fields but he changed my mind. Get him weapons I see a Jalen hurts type player

What do people think bears should do? Take a QB, will Anderson? I wasn't a fan of fields but he changed my mind. Get him weapons I see a Jalen hurts type player
You got a FB brain no doubt bro but I still think Fields is a bust

You got a FB brain no doubt bro but I still think Fields is a bust
I did but change mind. Better traits than hurts. Very comparable to Cam and McNair but bigger than McNair. Garbage talent around him and horrible coaches first 2 years.

In order to prove defamation, you have to first prove that the statements were not true. Since he already stated that he had a few drinks and didn't even remember the meeting with the lady; how can he prove that her statements were false? How can he even be sure that things didn't happen exactly as she said they did(especially if he really was drunk enough to forget the entire "meeting").

I did but change mind. Better traits than hurts. Very comparable to Cam and McNair but bigger than McNair. Garbage talent around him and horrible coaches first 2 years.
He’s physically bigger than McNair? I saw him next to Lawerence and he looked pretty small almost Tua sized but TL is tall? I’m no Hurts fan either I really feel like the “mobile QB “ is crap and there’s a reason why basically EVERY SB has been won by a pocket passer, even Favre and Young were called runners bc they could but they only did when shit went bad they didn’t yearn for it. A QB shoukd imo stay in the pocket as long as possible and only run when needed say 90/10 pass to run, obviously this leaves out short yardage plays. If the playoffs hadn’t been rigged you’d see 2 pocket passers today instead we got the socially relevant SB the league wanted. I mean bc Purdys injury the Eagles prolly still here
But KC got GIFTS vs Jags and Cincy neither game gets won without rigged officiating.

He’s physically bigger than McNair? I saw him next to Lawerence and he looked pretty small almost Tua sized but TL is tall? I’m no Hurts fan either I really feel like the “mobile QB “ is crap and there’s a reason why basically EVERY SB has been won by a pocket passer, even Favre and Young were called runners bc they could but they only did when shit went bad they didn’t yearn for it. A QB shoukd imo stay in the pocket as long as possible and only run when needed say 90/10 pass to run, obviously this leaves out short yardage plays. If the playoffs hadn’t been rigged you’d see 2 pocket passers today instead we got the socially relevant SB the league wanted. I mean bc Purdys injury the Eagles prolly still here
But KC got GIFTS vs Jags and Cincy neither game gets won without rigged officiating.
Haha your not wrong about the social part, the NFL definitely has a certain agenda they like to push, I think I'll pass on the commercials and half time show.

But I do think these are the best teams and running QB are effective and even desirable. I think hurts is legit Fields can be too. Trevor is like 6'6 I think fields 6'4 and machair and hurts both 6'1 to 6'2. Fields is about cama size. Imagine he'd be stronger if he dumped the silly vegan diet. Anyone who can be vegan and still play like he does in the NFL now that's a freak lol.

Defense has been exposed...Mahomes wheel is busted, useless for running and extending plays.

Unless the defense tightens up in the 2nd half and offensive line doesn't give him time this game is going to be a repeat of their last Super Bowl.

Defense has been exposed...Mahomes wheel is busted, useless for running and extending plays.

Unless the defense tightens up in the 2nd half and offensive line doesn't give him time this game is going to be a repeat of their last Super Bowl.

Momentum can change the game in an instant. So while KC looks like they could be in trouble; they get the ball to start the 2nd half and could very easily flip the script.

There’s a lot of football left to play! Philly’s best shot is to keep KC’s offense on ice. Long draining drives, ball control like they did in the first half.

Momentum can change the game in an instant. So while KC looks like they could be in trouble; they get the ball to start the 2nd half and could very easily flip the script.
Oh, I agree...especially with Mahomes.

The kid looks healthier out of half than he did the entire first half...Maybe they shot up that ankle?!

Defense is still the weak link...Like always.

Holy fucking shit! The refs just had to ruin the whole fucking game!! What a way for a year with the most atrocious officiating ever to end!!Unbelievable!! I am not a fan of either team and could care less who wins the game. But I want the players to decide the outcome, not the damn officials!!

Holy fucking shit! The refs just had to ruin the whole fucking game!! What a way for a year with the most atrocious officiating ever to end!!Unbelievable!! I am not a fan of either team and could care less who wins the game. But I want the players to decide the outcome, not the damn officials!!
Chiefs fan obviously, but I agree with how laxed the refs were the entire game for them to make that one play the deciding factor was rough for the Eagles...They should have let that one go, they hit the fg and then Hurts gets some time left to see if he can move them down the field.

But glad Mahomes got his second ring...They trashed that team for giving up Hill, so it was good for them to be able to prove them wrong.

Sorry....but honestly Travis Kelce is a f'in toolbag, such an azzclown. Great player but man don't give him the mic to talk ever after a game, even the people there were cringing at his post game humiliation he made of himself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131