over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Ii believe he was selling juice along with heroin and was addicted to heroin. And just my opinion, I doubt that reed has no clue that his linebackers Coach, who was his son, an alcoholic, and had past DUI was boozing at work. Possible but unlikely. Not blaming Andy but I don't think either of those kids had the credentials to hold their position and I question why he would allow them on his staff knowing their character which was public knowledge. He gets results as a coach and may be a nice and likeable guy... perhaps how he escaped criticism. Imagine if belicheck son or say a coach on the hot seat like Brandon Staley did the same.
I don't know the guy or any of them personally but if I was going by your reasoning, then I would want to think aside from the obvious - all of them give jobs to their kids, that we would be giving our kids jobs close to us to try and keep track of what they're doing and keep them on the straight and narrow. But like all of us know, there is only so much watching we can do and who wants to cut their kids off.

You hope they don't hurt anyone or themselves but again at the end of the day someone can look you right in the eye and tell you they're fine and look fine...And then go home and stick a needle in their veins. Someone can be clean for years and then fall off the wagon.

In these cases if you want to blame the parent because he was the boss, then you have to blame those organizations too, because if Reid knew, the entire team, staff down knew.

Yeah, the officiating was amateur at best.
It’s clear the games were rigged and everyone is saying money but I’ll I’ve heard from the NFL is “this is a historic SB bc of the QBs” and it is convenient in 2023 in February there is this lineup although Mahomes well when I look at Mahomes I don’t see Mike Vick in looks, style, how he talks, his old lady, his stupid brother he’s very suburban if you will. I also don’t think Mahomes sees himself “representing” anything more than the Chiefs and KC. Which I love he’s there to ball out and that’s a nice change. Others have said the NFL didn’t want a back up or 3rd string QB in the big game, I dunno but I feel like this is a match up of the second best teams from each division and won’t watch bc the NFL only responds to less views, and Mahomes winning isn’t historic it’s just another ring for him.

How do you pick this SuperBowl.

Eagles seem like the better team.

But Mahomes with 2 weeks rest.

I got no clue.

Yeah well,, he's had over 1,000yds almost every year since his rookie year in 2013 where he didn't play (7 out of 9 seasons). Look at his yards after catch 200-400+. That's not Mahomes. And I thought you said Mahomes was overrated? Kelce is a juggernaut. He'll go down as one of the best TE's to ever put on a uniform. And I'm Steelers all the way. You're just shitting on the Chiefs for some odd reason.

My wife's an Eagles fan. Reid was fired from Philly in 2012 with a 4-12 record. She can't stand the guy. Although he did start his coaching career as a OL and TE coach. Put altogether, this makes no sense.
Yards after catch says everything about a player that matters, Kelece will go down as a great TE but not one of the greats, yet. He does make that offense what it is. There are just so many amazing TEs from the past where they mattered more and even currently you put him up against Gronk and he’s just not that level. I heard a good argument that he at this point woukdnt Eve be HOF on ESPN radio and it was hard to disagree. Yes he’s very good no doubt he’s gonna have to do it and more for years to make that list though imo.

Eagles 31
Chiefs 27

What’s your prediction for the SB K1??

I know you’re a fellow Chief….

Who ya got??
Looks like Chiefs are saying Mahomes should be pretty close to 100% for the SuperBowl...Not good news for the other side considering JuJu and Toney should be ready to go!

The only wideout looking to be out is Hartman...And to be honest he really hasn't done a whole hell of a lot this year. Probably should have traded him off in the off season for some more draft picks while his stock was higher?!! The other one is Edwards-Helaire, and he been done since last season unfortunately...Great player, that had the chance for a great future but too injury prone.

Chiefs fan or not, Mahomes if you truly analyze and consider what he has accomplished in such a short time, is a SPECIAL player! The players he is compared to and being measured against are HOF's. I hope we all as football fans appreciate his greatness and UNIQUENESS while he is still playing! We have never seen a player do the the things he does on a regular basis and it comes natural to him and 2nd nature for him. His play is on another level when you consider his all around game and his ability to create on the fly and take a otherwise busted play and turn it into a great play! Again, he does it every game and makes it look easy like the great ones do in any sport or endeavor!!

Having said that, I hope the game is a close, competitive one with no impactful injuries for both teams. Football is the GREATEST!!!

Chiefs fan or not, Mahomes if you truly analyze and consider what he has accomplished in such a short time, is a SPECIAL player! The players he is compared to and being measured against are HOF's. I hope we all as football fans appreciate his greatness and UNIQUENESS while he is still playing! We have never seen a player do the the things he does on a regular basis and it comes natural to him and 2nd nature for him. His play is on another level when you consider his all around game and his ability to create on the fly and take a otherwise busted play and turn it into a great play! Again, he does it every game and makes it look easy like the great ones do in any sport or endeavor!!

Having said that, I hope the game is a close, competitive one with no impactful injuries for both teams. Football is the GREATEST!!!
Mahomes already has a HOF career and he’s only 27, that’s crazy. Taking the Eagles tho, that D-Line is nasty and Hurts RPO action is tough.

Ii believe he was selling juice along with heroin and was addicted to heroin. And just my opinion, I doubt that reed has no clue that his linebackers Coach, who was his son, an alcoholic, and had past DUI was boozing at work. Possible but unlikely. Not blaming Andy but I don't think either of those kids had the credentials to hold their position and I question why he would allow them on his staff knowing their character which was public knowledge. He gets results as a coach and may be a nice and likeable guy... perhaps how he escaped criticism. Imagine if belicheck son or say a coach on the hot seat like Brandon Staley did the same.
Spot on Teids kids are dirtbags and he screwed them and his team by covering for their bullshit. I blame rReid and yea imagine if a GREAT coach did this. Reid is very good but he’s lost more than he’s won hurtling the lottery with that KC roster who wouldn’t win.

KC 31, Philly 17

KC 31, Philly 17
If Mahomes is on point maybe a win, I hate both but I think Philly wins by 14 D better Hurts has something to prove and Smith is gonna ball out

If Mahomes is on point maybe a win, I hate both but I think Philly wins by 14 D better Hurts has something to prove and Smith is gonna ball out
I'm def going on a long shot pick with that score.

I agree, Philly D is better and the two offenses are equally potent. If KC can stop the run or contain it, they have a good chance. Mahomes has to play as well as he did against Cincy for KC to win.

I'm def going on a long shot pick with that score.

I agree, Philly D is better and the two offenses are equally potent. If KC can stop the run or contain it, they have a good chance. Mahomes has to play as well as he did against Cincy for KC to win.
Agreed he was surprisingly good against Cincy considering the ankle, I honestly just don’t like him even his “special” plays I just don’t like him. I really think Smith is it for Philly and Kelce for KC. I do think Hurts wants it more

I would say the eagles should be considered a model NFL franchise. Their gm is by far the best in the NFL. They build a team through the trenches. This team could be the best overall roster I've ever seen which is amazing in the salry cap era. Also they have multiple picks in the upcoming draft. Very similar to the 2012 niners but with an actual NFL QB.

I would say the eagles should be considered a model NFL franchise. Their gm is by far the best in the NFL. They build a team through the trenches. This team could be the best overall roster I've ever seen which is amazing in the salry cap era. Also they have multiple picks in the upcoming draft. Very similar to the 2012 niners but with an actual NFL QB.
True although do you really think they have any super star defenders I can think of a lot of nfl D studs and I’m not coming up with an Eagles player, that said I haven’t watched them much but I can with KC and several other non SB teams so maybe that proves your point but I may just be uninformed

True although do you really think they have any super star defenders I can think of a lot of nfl D studs and I’m not coming up with an Eagles player, that said I haven’t watched them much but I can with KC and several other non SB teams so maybe that proves your point but I may just be uninformed
I do see a lot of dudes with 2 last names lol that play smart and hustle hard as fuck but no rockstar at least on YT

Good point. Cox past his prime, I'd say Reddick. Underrated guy who has bounced around after being a bust in Arizona but had a big year. Graham is average. Slay and Bradbury slightly above average. Looks to me like a similar d to Cincy, kinda just all good guys no stars. I think they do have alot of depth on the dline so they can rotate guys keep them fresh. Hargreaves, sweat Jordan Davis, probably like 7 good guys where most teams have 3.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity