over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A reminder on how much of an animal Ronnie Coleman was

Ronnie moved some of the heaviest weights around. heavier than Lee, Jay and Dorian. Dorian's form was stricter no doubt but hey thats part of Ronnies personality. Love him or hate him hes done more than any of us have ever done in bodybuilding

hell I know when I get aggressive I grunt, even scream when lifting heavy weights for myself.

That said look at Ronnie now, many surgeries at 50 something, no thanks not worth it.

Jay made it out well so far, Dorian some injuries , but maintained his size until recently, hes shrunk quite a lot the last six months to a year but im sure if he wants to get it back he can
Yeah first time I met Ronnie he said his only regret was wishing he would have lifted heavier weight...And that's after a few hip replacements...

Sent from my 6045O using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hes been at just about every (larger show) ive been in or at...

never met him.....i just cant justify standing in line for an hour
to get a thumbs up pic with another guy, and get to ask him one
question.....just don't make sense to me.

then he was in the lobby at a hotel once....totally unrelated to bbing
and we gave each other the "NOD" lol

he does not look so good anymore so in the end was it worth it?

He reigned supreme as the IFBB Mr. Olympia 1998–2005. This certainly provided opportunities that put money in his pocket. So yeah...It was worth it to him.

A lot of people would prefer to live like a lion, then exist like a sheep.

Last edited:
Ronnie seems a genuine good guy, very humble.

It seems when he trains in his own gym, he dosent yell, throw weights... etc , compared to when he's at metroflex . it's all to create this crazy environment for the camera that's all.

yes I am sure he made a lot of money and lives a great lifestyle health to me is worth more then money just my 2 cents

Chad Nichols is from my home town. The year Kim (one of the years) won Ms.Olympia I would watch him train her at Golds.
She never racked or unracked any weights. He was her "bitch boy I reckon.
Every bit of effort went into her lifts. He did the setting up and putting up.

She didn't scream and grunt, but she was built better then anyone in Golds.

Man I miss that Golds.....and yes Chad would rack for Kim. Hell, I was a bitch boy for Ronnie during a shoot for MD in Vegas once...wasn't too bad lol

That's a bad video of Ronnie... there are loads of great ones. I agree with Tenny about the racking weights etc. I guess he and many other pro's just got used to people doing that for them over the years. I find it embarassing how the guys do everything for some of them and they just let them. Granted some of them are probably paid by sponsors etc. As Raj stated some may be conserving energy for the sets but the majority just have these guys who do everything for them. Even when Dexter gets trained by Charles Glass it happens a lot and it's embarassing to watch. I have seen videos were he tells Charles his seat is not right so he will adjust it for him when he is sat on it :eek:

To the guy who stated was it worth it for Ronnie. Only he can answer that. Although a lot of people go through life not really doing anything. Many are negative and lack the confidence to follow any dreams they may have. Some stay in one place and don't experience the many wonders of the world. They don't inspire anyone or make any mark whatsoever. Some people are just plain boring. Whilst there is nothing wrong with that I think what Ronnie acheived in his career sure makes it worthwhile. He has done a lot in his life and travelled all over the globe and inspiring many on the way. He has definately made his mark. Whilst he may be in pain from various injuries they are a reminder of the many great things he has accomplished. We have no idea how happy he truly but I think he has probably lived more in 10 years than many have in 50.

you couldn't pay me enough to walk around and set up and rack
someone elses weights for him...

if you watch enough of the vids.....you'll see that MOST
of the time......its the OWNER of metroflex doing it for him...!!!

wonder what he does when BIG OL RON needs to rub one out...??

YEEEEEPPPP.......BUDDYYYYYY!!!!!

:D

Hahaha oh man...

Tenny, don't ever change lol.

Ronnie looks like he was having fun. He was probably all jazzed up on stimulants and couldn't help himself. **EDIT** Makes for better tv.

I read in muscle fitness once that Dennis James would pay a Thai local to rack all his weights for a couple of bucks. I guess if I had money I could see paying a kid to rack my weights for a few bucks. In reality I rack all my weights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally the true secret formula of the top pros..........
It's not training
It's not diet
It's not drugs
It's not genetics

It's.................having someone rerack your weights!
Damn,,,,,,where are my kids? They need something to do anyway.

oh I know he does. And that bitch boy probably makes more money than you. ;)

Just curious - what is the going rate for "bitch boys"? I confess that I have never seen one in real life so I am just ignorant on the subject.

no one is saying he was not a beast....or "the best"..or bla bla...

but his conduct is less becoming....

a real MAN...reracks his weights....i don't care WHO THE FUCK
you are....rerack your weights....you think the president of the
united states has someone RERACK his weights for him...???

HAVE SOME DAMN RESPECT FOR PEOPLE AROUND YOU....!!!!!!

:cool:
You should open a gym. Every gym I go to people leave things out for people that work there to pick them up. Just plane disrespectful.

Last edited:
You should open a gym. Every gym I go to people leave things out for people that work there to pick them up. Just plane disrespectful.

People also drive slow in the passing lane.........the world is full of assholes!:mad:

lol
for real?:rolleyes:
i couldn't even get to 60 seconds. lol
as soon as that goofball is putting on the popo clothes the conversation is OVER.

forget that dude sounds like a freakin box of rocks, he is up there with mike Tyson for public speaking!

but man it goes up my ass in such a bad way seeing blatant drug user/abusers dressed in le gear...

right there is a NEVER talk to that man warning, too stupid and too morally corrupt to be worth 3 mins of my time...:naughty:

great bodybuilder? yes!

decent human.... lol questionable!

great diner conversation? lol highly unlikely!

:star-w:rs

I was wired off my head on pre workout and little sleep last time I posted :eek: Strangely enough it was actually on Ronnie Coleman's Yeah Buddy :D I have to agree with the others though. To me RC's workout vids aren't really motivating because in a way he was on a different level to pretty much everyone else. A true genetic freak in every sense of the word.

he does not look so good anymore so in the end was it worth it?

we will all get old. we will all look "not so good anymore" and Ronnie will have influenced and inspired more people with his physique than we ever will. def worth it imo
-F2S

no one is saying he was not a beast....or "the best"..or bla bla...

but his conduct is less becoming....

a real MAN...reracks his weights....i don't care WHO THE FUCK
you are....rerack your weights....you think the president of the
united states has someone RERACK his weights for him...???

HAVE SOME DAMN RESPECT FOR PEOPLE AROUND YOU....!!!!!!

:cool:
Man couldn't agree with you more on this, shit drives me nuts and it does make a person look like a total douche

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

My whole high-school got into lifting bodybuilding because of ronnie coleman. I saw that there's actually some personality in bodybuilders instead of just meat heads, before coleman I knew nothing about lifting weights or anything. He's done alot for this sport. And it's been more from his personality then his amazing physique.

Yeah he throws weights yes he yells. So does everyone in that gym. Who the fuck cares? His lifts go unmatched and probably never will be. 4 weeks out deadlift ingredients 810 pounds? Squating 800 pounds for reps? Tbar towing like 10 plates? At like 4 percent?

The most insane thing is how did this man have the energy to not only lift like that. But act so energetic and function with more energy then a normal person? Especially at 300 pounds. Especially on the amount of drugs he was on

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws