over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best bodybuilder philosophy *opinions*

red52

Registered
which bodybuilder do you guys this has the best state of mind about training, etc? who is your favorite?

i personally like Kai Greene and his humble lifestyle.. that hoodie and state of mine is so unique and cool. brings a different perspective and interesting light to the sport, kinda like a monk or something.

whose philosophy do you like most?

I like the ronnie coleman johnny jackson branch warren style
smash the weights as heavy as you can as many times as
you can .....

and eat

Branch Warren. Coming from a powerlifter background ground just love the heavy weights balls out intensity. Leaving everything in the gym. May not be great for long term training but definitely demands respect. Never gives up. Never has excuses.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ronnie coleman

and interview i watched of him once, sums it up perfectly

Interviewer: 'you have 40 pounds on every other competitor ronnie, you are so far ahead of the competition, how do you do it?'

Ronnie coleman: 'well, i know what my competitors do, so i know what i must do, i just do way way more then they would do'

think about it carefully ;)

Last edited:
Markus Ruhl...trains like an animal but still is laid back and has a sense of humor about life.

personally I envy ronnie coleman for such a simple reason

He never trains to failure..

Seems basic right try it go to the gym and dont hit failure I bet you will not do it you will go to failure on your last set or you will feel like you havent done anything...

watch his training videos

Ex chest hell go 3 sets flat bench 110x 12 120 x12 130 x12 (sometimes 13 or 14 because its not failure)

Something so simple but its so difficult because we mentally think we need to push ourselves ..

He was definitely on to something but honestly I just think that was his personality his laid back lifestyle

However every now and then he would go for maxes on deadlifts and squats but rarely :headbang:

I like the most Dorian/Branch.
The least Kai "bullshit" Green

Ross Erstling :headbang:

personally I envy ronnie coleman for such a simple reason

He never trains to failure..

Seems basic right try it go to the gym and dont hit failure I bet you will not do it you will go to failure on your last set or you will feel like you havent done anything...

watch his training videos

Ex chest hell go 3 sets flat bench 110x 12 120 x12 130 x12 (sometimes 13 or 14 because its not failure)

Something so simple but its so difficult because we mentally think we need to push ourselves ..

He was definitely on to something but honestly I just think that was his personality his laid back lifestyle

However every now and then he would go for maxes on deadlifts and squats but rarely :headbang:

Mind muscle connections and how someone is doing the lift is everything. I think he went to failure, I think the primary muscle he was after reached failure. There are two ways to reach failure, you can do as many reps as you can, or you can make the exercise as difficult as possible and reach failure in far fewer reps. For example, I could take a weight I could do 15 times and make myself reach failure on the 10th rep easily.

Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach
Arnold Swartzenegger

Markus Ruhl...trains like an animal but still is laid back and has a sense of humor about life.

Agree with this definitely!

Philosophy is one thing, but whatever motivates them, it works! They are the pro's for a reason and you can't argue with results.

Peace,
M2m :cool:

Without a doubt Arnold is number one as far as state of mind and philosophy of life are concerned.
Whats great about Arnold is that he dominated in every single aspect of life. Training hard in the gym and building your body is one thing but Arnold knew that it had to transcend into the rest of your life also to truly be a conqueror.
The same dedication, consistency, and determination that it takes to train hard in the gym and eat clean are the same things that are going to make you a success in the rest of your life.

Without a doubt Arnold is number one as far as state of mind and philosophy of life are concerned.
Whats great about Arnold is that he dominated in every single aspect of life. Training hard in the gym and building your body is one thing but Arnold knew that it had to transcend into the rest of your life also to truly be a conqueror.
The same dedication, consistency, and determination that it takes to train hard in the gym and eat clean are the same things that are going to make you a success in the rest of your life.

Didn't he end up being one of the least effective governors in recent history in california? And how about his marriage falling apart due to his multiple affairs and lord only knows how many illegitimate kids? He might have been able to conquer certain areas of life but he was never really able to hold his shit together for too long. Conquering is easy compared to the strength it takes to stay in power and to lead for the long term, and that is something Arnold was never able to do.

Didn't he end up being one of the least effective governors in recent history in california? And how about his marriage falling apart due to his multiple affairs and lord only knows how many illegitimate kids? He might have been able to conquer certain areas of life but he was never really able to hold his shit together for too long. Conquering is easy compared to the strength it takes to stay in power and to lead for the long term, and that is something Arnold was never able to do.

Obviously his name meant everything but the very fact he was governor in the first place regardless of his performance is a success in itself in my eyes. Although I think he was destined to lose regardless how he performed.

All the names mentioned I like alot. But I would have to say Kai Greene inspires me most even if he is abit cheesy at times.

Last edited:
which bodybuilder do you guys this has the best state of mind about training, etc? who is your favorite?

i personally like Kai Greene and his humble lifestyle.. that hoodie and state of mine is so unique and cool. brings a different perspective and interesting light to the sport, kinda like a monk or something.

whose philosophy do you like most?

I always admired Arnolds intensity...I also loved Frank Zane.
Later guys DORIAN, COLEMAN, CUTLER I repect a great deal.

Every repeat Mr. Olympia winner has been a larger than life personality also- amazing, unique, and interesting characters.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131