over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best bodybuilder philosophy *opinions*

You clearly don't know what are you talking about...
Inteliigent and educated are two separate things. I don't like Kai personally, but he's the most intelligent and the most educated person at what he do - in bodybuilding. 99% of bodybuilders/guys at the gym are there because of the others (to impress others/to look good/insecisruty reasons etc), Kai is that remaining 1% - he's in bodybuilding because it's in his blood. Like someone said - he's bodybuilding monk.

Yea but kai can swap his diet for burgers and pizza and you wouldnt notice a difference...

if were talking about intelligent bodybuilders id say phil hernon, jay, shelby, john meadows..

they all have different intelligence about them but the one consistency is they all have successful businesses in the sport they love and that is admirable

itrain pretty much summed up my point, my view on kai is that as a person (not a bodybuilder) he is very uneducated and not very intelligent, but continues to try to portray himself as an intellectual through his philosophy and ideals in bodybuilding, but as we know bodybuilding is full of ideas, theories, philosophys that have emerged overtime based on broscience.
from a bodybuilding cultural view kai may be smart, but if you told the average person about kais ideals they probably laugh at the nonesense he babbles on about,

that and its hard to take on ideas from a AAS, synthol, GH abusing genetic freak who makes love to grapefruits, the average joe would think kais more psychologically troubled then he is wise,

i still remember a friend of mine who told me about how he watched kai give a guest speech, kai spent close to 50mins rambling on about envisioning his muscles growing as one of his methods to tremendous muscle shape and size.......

great for bodybuilding, probably, intelligent or educated? perhaps not, but in a sport built on lies, broscience, rumours, philosophy, and marketing, its not hard for his idea's to have merit in this sport, take his ideas outside the sport and he really is a joke

just my thoughts, but as you said a monk is probably the best way to describe him, becoz he represents a belief, not a fact

Last edited:
John Meadows, he lives,works,breathes,teaches bodybuilding.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Lee Labrada for his attention to detail.
Dorian for his balls out intensity and dedication.

Peace,
M2M :cool:

Lots of conversation had to be skipped over here. Damn

John Meadows hands down. Training intensity is amazing and i love it. Very intelligent and always striving to learn more and tweak in diet and training. Never happy with what he has for a system. That is the sign of greatness and dedication. Very inspiring.

Liken me some John meadows training myself.i am sold on the Hiit

personally I envy ronnie coleman for such a simple reason

He never trains to failure..

Seems basic right try it go to the gym and dont hit failure I bet you will not do it you will go to failure on your last set or you will feel like you havent done anything...

watch his training videos

Ex chest hell go 3 sets flat bench 110x 12 120 x12 130 x12 (sometimes 13 or 14 because its not failure)

Something so simple but its so difficult because we mentally think we need to push ourselves ..

He was definitely on to something but honestly I just think that was his personality his laid back lifestyle

However every now and then he would go for maxes on deadlifts and squats but rarely :headbang:

I think itrain has a point here.

only one vote for big jay cutler?

jays my fave, love the way he trains, doesn't use stupid heavy ass weights and scream the gym down, everything is under control, and also uses lots of sets

i basicly train the same way as him

Jays videos seem to be reflective of.what he actually does on a day to day basis...

Unlike some.of the other videos. May not seem impressive at first until you can consider the volume and the short rests between sets...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't he end up being one of the least effective governors in recent history in california? And how about his marriage falling apart due to his multiple affairs and lord only knows how many illegitimate kids? He might have been able to conquer certain areas of life but he was never really able to hold his shit together for too long. Conquering is easy compared to the strength it takes to stay in power and to lead for the long term, and that is something Arnold was never able to do.

you are kidding right? Never able to lead for the long term or stay in power? He was governor for the limit of his terms and he has been the most successful leader in bodybuilding of all time. His sex life is none of anyones business

I'd tell you to f*k yourself but your obviously retarded.

Yeah only the governor of the most important state...but lacked power....give credit where it's due....

Yeah only the governor of the most important state...but lacked power....give credit where it's due....

Those from New York, such as myself would disagree, but to each there own. My brothers' out in LA, you anywhere near there?

you are kidding right? Never able to lead for the long term or stay in power? He was governor for the limit of his terms and he has been the most successful leader in bodybuilding of all time. His sex life is none of anyones business

I'd tell you to f*k yourself but your obviously retarded.

My opinions obviously disturb you on a very deep emotional level, I suggest you get some counseling :rolleyes:

My opinions obviously disturb you on a very deep emotional level, I suggest you get some counseling :rolleyes:

You sound like quite the judgmental busybody. I would love it hear about all your great accomplishments. Actually no your posts are laughable.

A lot of people dislike Kai because of the welfare bullshit.

Meaning, why did the guy live in a rent controlled apt and get govt assistance?

He obviously didn't have anything hindering him from actually working. He had the time, ability and money to spend 10 years building an IFBB pro level physique. He had money for expensive drugs, and obviously if he can squat 400 plus pounds he could probably go work construction or something.

So, why did the guy take advantage of all that, when it could have gone to some young mother with a child?

That's always been highly questionable to me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131