over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best bodybuilder philosophy *opinions*

ooo and i forgot

Markus Ruhl

Interviewer: 'markus, it cant be healthy being that big, do you think being that big is healthy?"

Markus: (in german ascent) 'i dont care about healthy, i want big muscles'

Last edited:
ronnie coleman

and interview i watched of him once, sums it up perfectly

Interviewer: 'you have 40 pounds on every other competitor ronnie, you are so far ahead of the competition, how do you do it?'

Ronnie coleman: 'well, i know what my competitors do, so i know what i must do, i just do way way more then they would do'

think about it carefully ;)

Sounds about right :D

Didn't he end up being one of the least effective governors in recent history in california? And how about his marriage falling apart due to his multiple affairs and lord only knows how many illegitimate kids? He might have been able to conquer certain areas of life but he was never really able to hold his shit together for too long. Conquering is easy compared to the strength it takes to stay in power and to lead for the long term, and that is something Arnold was never able to do.

Never able to hold his shit together for too long? You must be out of your mind! As far as his reign in the political arena all politicians fall short of what is expected of them, the American system is just set up that way. No one man is allowed enough power to actually make a difference, too many checks and balances. Look at Obama, all that hope and time for a change bullshit didn't change shit.

And conquering is not easy at all, very few men can do it. You have to be born that way, it can't be taught. Arnold has been a leader since day one! He is the reason the average person even knows a little bit about health and nutrition and working out. He was the top paid actor in hollywood for years and years.

You got some nerve talking shit about Arnold, in your wildest dreams you won't accomplish a fraction of what Arnold did. No one else even comes close, that dudes a viking through and through!

I have multiple categories for bodybuilding philosophy and here are my faves

Dedication and humbleness: kai greene
Intelligence: evan centopani
Keeping it realness and general bad assness: dennis wolf
Training intensity and strength: dorian / coleman
Humor: roelly winklaar and jason huh
Training style and methods: charles glass
Guru for prep success: chris aceto, granted he worked with a lot of genetically gifters but everyone looked their best under aceto
Mentality towards bodybuilding: arnold because he treated it as an artform, not a size and conditioning contest.

I like the ronnie coleman johnny jackson branch warren style
smash the weights as heavy as you can as many times as
you can .....

and eat

Huge difference between how coleman trains vs jackson/warren

Ronnie has textbook form a lot of the time, no swinging or momentum bullshit. Very controlled and well paced with excellent ROM.

Warren/jackson swing weights around and have questionable form.

Intelligence: evan centopani

I'd like to hear why you think this about Evan. I've read a few people think he's intelligent because he uses only glassware and PH tests his water. This is far from intelligent in my book. Just some weird pet peeves.

Did I hit a nerve :D
Compared to successful long term leadership in any arena, conquering is easy. Study your history, empires of any kind only survive when leaders are in control, not when conquerors defeat an enemy. I never once claimed to be the kind of personality that Arnold is/was, but I am successful in my own right in my own field. I suggest you settle down a bit and take onther peoples opinions with a grain of salt, cause arnold doesn't need another person bowing down to him like he is some sort of god, he is only a man, and a very flawed man at that.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

Never able to hold his shit together for too long? You must be out of your mind! As far as his reign in the political arena all politicians fall short of what is expected of them, the American system is just set up that way. No one man is allowed enough power to actually make a difference, too many checks and balances. Look at Obama, all that hope and time for a change bullshit didn't change shit.

And conquering is not easy at all, very few men can do it. You have to be born that way, it can't be taught. Arnold has been a leader since day one! He is the reason the average person even knows a little bit about health and nutrition and working out. He was the top paid actor in hollywood for years and years.

You got some nerve talking shit about Arnold, in your wildest dreams you won't accomplish a fraction of what Arnold did. No one else even comes close, that dudes a viking through and through!

The least Kai "bullshit" Green

Kinda like that old saying, "You fear what you don't understand."

In your case it would be "You hate on what you don't understand." Simple mindedness will only get you so far. Everytime his name is brough up you make some comment about him and bullshit.

Not the first time you have hated on Kai. What's wrong? Kai must have wronged you in some way.

I like the most Dorian/Branch.

I'd like to hear why you think this about Evan. I've read a few people think he's intelligent because he uses only glassware and PH tests his water. This is far from intelligent in my book. Just some weird pet peeves.

I don't know about intelligence, but he strikes me as a guy who is very careful about his health despite the dangerous game he is playing. He reads books on food and nutrients in order to design diets that will keep him as healthy as possible. He also explains the stuff in detail. It sounds like broscience but at least he cares. It's not like John Meadows intelligence though

Huge difference between how coleman trains vs jackson/warren

Ronnie has textbook form a lot of the time, no swinging or momentum bullshit. Very controlled and well paced with excellent ROM.

Warren/jackson swing weights around and have questionable form.

Not sure about other lift but ronnie definately uses partial ROM on alot of chest exercises(bench press)

Can't believe nobody mentioned Levrone
-very intense heavy training( full ROM lol)
-musician
-Amazing bodybuilder

I like the most Dorian/Branch.

gotta agree

alot of what kai says makes no sense, he trys to make himself come off as an intelligent person when in reality he is pretty uneducated
you can hear it when he speaks, he starts one topic on a theory he has and draws on other ideas that dont really have relevance to his point of idea

he also tends to talk alot about himself and his ideals, which quite frankly are majority bullshit that are flawed through many scientific principles and facts, but yet people still eat up his grobble

the only thing i like about kai is his dedication and mindset of believing in yourself, you can see the passion and drive the man has to do whatever it takes, for that i do admire him, but when he starts on his ideologies and gibberish its annoying

his character though is strange, probably no one id ever be able to hold a convo with, but someone i dont think i could ever hate purely becoz of his placidness and soft nature

Last edited:
you didn't specify pro or not, so I say John Meadows.
The aggressive approach to training combined with intelligent research is impressive to me. His thoughts on diet are the way to go, and his drive is unlike any other person out there, IMO.

Not sure about other lift but ronnie definately uses partial ROM on alot of chest exercises(bench press)

Can't believe nobody mentioned Levrone
-very intense heavy training( full ROM lol)
-musician
-Amazing bodybuilder

well ronnie used ROM on the bench press which emphasized the chest contraction of the movement, it is still controlled and no swinging bouncing shit like branch warren

gotta take ROM into the right context, if you notice, coleman doesn't lock out his knees during heavy squats, which is actually smart because it keeps tension on the quads

coleman does not get enough credit for his training intelligence, he plays it off by doing the "Yea buddy aint nuthin but a peanut" act, but in reality you can tell he knows what he is doing.

levrone was also incredibly strong but some of the things he did was questionable. for example, he would always lockout his movements and also did things like super heavy behind the neck shoulder presses.

I don't know about intelligence, but he strikes me as a guy who is very careful about his health despite the dangerous game he is playing. He reads books on food and nutrients in order to design diets that will keep him as healthy as possible. He also explains the stuff in detail. It sounds like broscience but at least he cares. It's not like John Meadows intelligence though

that to me shows intelligence. he plays his cards right and he picks the perfect shows to enter. he knows when to back off for health/family/politics and he seems to know nutrition and training more so than most pros

ben pakulski also seems like a very very intelligent pro, if you ever heard him talk it's like hearing a nutrition or kinesiology professor

Nobody could have governed California out the woes its been in. At least Arnold tried. Its a hell of an accomplishment for an immigrant to be elected head of any state.
And as far as his marital woes? He is far from alone. How many people throughout this country, politicians or not, have cheated on their spouse? His is just public record because he is famous and at the time of discovery a governor. You think anyone would have heard about me cheating on MY wife and having a illegitimate child? Nope would never happen.
And be careful about judging other people for their failures or morals or whatever. Unless you wish to be scrutinized and judged as well.

I am not disputing the many accomplishments that Arnold pulled off over the years. However I just feel that many people look at him and don't acknowledge the flaws. Getting elected is a major accomplishment but it does not discount the fact that he was not overtly successful in his position as governor. As far as marital woes, how about giving credit to those who have not cheated on their wives or fathered illegitimate children? Isn't putting and keeping a family together a major accomplishment? one in which arnold was not successful. I am scutinzed and judged daily by hundreds of people personally and proffesionaly by the very nature of my career so I do know what that is like. I make no value judgements as I am flawed myself, but please take in to account that Arnold is flawed as well. Simply the fact that he is/was famous tends to overshadow the things that he was not able to do well. No better or worse a human being than any one of us and those who idolize him or anyone for any reason are decieving themselves about the nature of the person.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

Nobody could have governed California out the woes its been in. At least Arnold tried. Its a hell of an accomplishment for an immigrant to be elected head of any state.
And as far as his marital woes? He is far from alone. How many people throughout this country, politicians or not, have cheated on their spouse? His is just public record because he is famous and at the time of discovery a governor. You think anyone would have heard about me cheating on MY wife and having a illegitimate child? Nope would never happen.
And be careful about judging other people for their failures or morals or whatever. Unless you wish to be scrutinized and judged as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity