over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big problem with GF! Need help!!

I don't have a face book account. And I don't talk to any other woman. That's the point. And I always tell her how important she is to me. She didn't contact me, she tried friending my old next door neighbor. Read the post before giving advice.

Sorry I mis-read, kids were being loud. My point remains the same, you gave relevance to another woman, a woman you used to be with, a woman you used to have feeling for, and you told your current gf about this :banghead: We are always learning and evolving, make note, there is NEVER any reason to discuss what an ex is currently doing with the current gf!

If this is still an issue or if/when your current gf brings this up again (you know it will be festering in her head forever), you need to tell her "it was so crazy that the ex would FB your old friend, and you were only thinking of how lucky you are to have escaped that situation and met her (current gf) because...... fill the the rest of how wonderful she is, but you did not have any care or emotion for the ex or her current life, more so gratitude for where all the bumps in the road have led you, and THAT is why you even brought it up.

Sorry I mis-read, kids were being loud. My point remains the same, you gave relevance to another woman, a woman you used to be with, a woman you used to have feeling for, and you told your current gf about this :banghead: We are always learning and evolving, make note, there is NEVER any reason to discuss what an ex is currently doing with the current gf!

If this is still an issue or if/when your current gf brings this up again (you know it will be festering in her head forever), you need to tell her "it was so crazy that the ex would FB your old friend, and you were only thinking of how lucky you are to have escaped that situation and met her (current gf) because...... fill the the rest of how wonderful she is, but you did not have any care or emotion for the ex or her current life, more so gratitude for where all the bumps in the road have led you, and THAT is why you even brought it up.

Dudeeee HE DOES NOT have feelings for his EX :0 he was talking about his current girlfriend... OP's writing is kinda confusing tho, I had to read twice

Dudeeee HE DOES NOT have feelings for his EX :0 he was talking about his current girlfriend... OP's writing is kinda confusing tho, I had to read twice

I got it, I understand, this is the woman`s point of view, what`s going through her head, since you don`t understand woman. They can think very differently and read into things that do not really exist, especially if they have issues with trust. Make a little more sense to you.

So hello guys....I just could not resist responding to this post. I am Sage74's fiancé. I just want you all to know just how much information he left out of his story and lets hear what you have to say about it! First off the ex he speaks of...he failed to mention that we were dating for four months and he broke it off over the summer while he was selling his home with her. During that time he supposedly went to her new home to pick up some things and while there was jumped by her boyfriend and beat to a pulp. The new boyfriend also trashed his car. So not only was she trying to contact the guy he was speaking of, but she also joined our gym. What nut job does that after that episode? Forgive me, but I don't enjoy drama in my life or someone messing with what I have going on!

Next, as far as the trust issues go! While in a relationship with him, I found him on IHookup.com which he denies he was on. However the website said he was active in the last 24 hrs. I also found messages on Facebook to a girl he was seeing that summer while we were apart. He was telling her he would rub her back, etc. etc. Told me it was all just a joke. (Some joke! I'm not messaging ex's!) It goes on to him messaging old school mates, etc, etc. But the ultimate just happened when he kept mentioning a classmate in his nutrition class. Kept telling me how fast she runs and bringing her up, claiming they are partners on a project. Now keep in mind I was training for my first half marathon that I was running at the end of April and was it appropriate to hear about some 21 yr old and her six minute mile? I had received a text message at work stating, "I always forget my headphones!" at 9:10 am the week of my marathon. That text was out of context because the only time he forgets headphones is when he goes to the gym, which he stopped going with me over the last two months because he claims he has so much school work. So I decided to go through the phone bill and find he is texting this classmate frequently. I was running a 10K on a Saturday and he was texting her the whole race claiming they were discussing a project. I simply asked him to show me the project and he couldn't produce it!

Let me not fail to mention that this classmate is 21 years old and was knocked up by her boyfriend and has a one year old. So the boyfriend dumped her and now she is hitting on my fiancé. I explained to him that this girl is messed up and looking for a daddy to solve all her problems and asked him to set boundaries. I asked if she was coming on to him and he said no. He claims she was insignificant and they only talked about school work. As we argued about it, he threw his phone at me and left. I went through the phone and found the girl's phone number in his contacts but he had it under his professor's name. Her email was there and selfie pic of her in a bikini! Oops....he failed to mention all that! Anyhow I was able to speak with the girl and she told me she was going through a hard time because of the break up and flirting was a way to build up her confidence again. She told me he never told her he was engaged and that he was going through a break up since December. WOW!!! Did he tell you he was hiding the fact that he was engaged....didn't see that in the post! Now he claims she had her story mixed up. She couldn't even explain how the pic got on his phone.

Regardless if he banged her or not, as far as I am concerned he emotionally cheated, shared intimate pics, lied to my face, and deceived me, etc. All while I am supporting him through school and paying for that phone he is deceiving me on! And the Lotus lol! I didn't buy it for him for his birthday! He is lying about that too! I work my ass off for everything I have and let him enjoy it too. So much for the appreciation of all I do for him and what he gets to share. I am not a mistrustful person, was in a marriage for 22 years and never once had a trust issue with my ex. We parted ways because he couldn't deal with stress and took it all out on me, being emotionally hurtful, and just bringing me down.

Also, I am 6 years older than him, not 7, am in GREAT shape, bust my ass at the gym, am attractive, financially stable, own a home and 3 cars, am responsible for three kids, and take pride in all I do. So he thinks he is going to have his cake and eat it to. He can have the 21 yr old feed his ego, but it isn't going to be at my expense. For all I give to him, I only wanted an equal partner, respect, honesty, and love. If he can't handle that, he should of said so and moved on. I certainly am the one putting everything into the relationship and can't even get the basics from him. I am just taking a big gamble on something that never may happen....he probably would bolt as soon as he graduates!

So let's hear it guys now that you have the full story! I stood by him through all kinds of shit (and there is plenty more), never judged him, cared about him and this is the deck of cards I was dealt! And somehow I am the one with the issues! Bring it on....I am dying to hear what you all have to say! Hopefully he will too and get to the root of some major character flaws. Otherwise how would you ever think you could be in any sort of successful relationship.

Some of these reactions here...:confused:
This is NOT an uncommon reaction for a woman. I'm not surprised your fiance flipped shit. She loves you and cares about you and you know how I know that? Because her behavior shows she is scared to lose you. Your girl is after all a girl, and she knows how girls are. They are fucking devious. This ex of yours may not want to try and get to you but she very well fucking might and why not? You are not in a good relationship and about to be married. She has probably heard it thru the gravevine and is wondering hmm did I give up something good? there is no better aprhodisiac for a crazy bitch than a mans wedding ring. Women LOVE men who have girlfriends and wives, it's how they know your not a complete fucking loser toolbag.

All your woman is looking for when she goes off like that is for you to calm her down and yes REASSURE HER. Don't listen to these other guys. Women need to be reassured from time to time, it's in their gods damned DNA. Just tell her that she is the only one for you, and you do not want anyone else. That is really all she wants/needs from you, I PROMISE this will work. I don't think deleting your FB was a good idea, that looks suspicious. Instead try not to be "friends" with women that are not mutual friends or acquatences etc.

^^^ I don't think you read far enough before replying, pal.

OHHH SHIT, I did not read the second page before I posted my reply LMFAO!
OP, sorry dude... My advice WOULD have worked, but you are a scandalous mother fucker and got caught...

Trust me man, there is nothing on the planet like a good woman. What they can bring to and add to your life is beyond compare. I think you fucked up big time.

So hello guys....I just could not resist responding to this post. I am Sage74's fiancé. I just want you all to know just how much information he left out of his story and lets hear what you have to say about it! First off the ex he speaks of...he failed to mention that we were dating for four months and he broke it off over the summer while he was selling his home with her. During that time he supposedly went to her new home to pick up some things and while there was jumped by her boyfriend and beat to a pulp. The new boyfriend also trashed his car. So not only was she trying to contact the guy he was speaking of, but she also joined our gym. What nut job does that after that episode? Forgive me, but I don't enjoy drama in my life or someone messing with what I have going on!

Next, as far as the trust issues go! While in a relationship with him, I found him on IHookup.com which he denies he was on. However the website said he was active in the last 24 hrs. I also found messages on Facebook to a girl he was seeing that summer while we were apart. He was telling her he would rub her back, etc. etc. Told me it was all just a joke. (Some joke! I'm not messaging ex's!) It goes on to him messaging old school mates, etc, etc. But the ultimate just happened when he kept mentioning a classmate in his nutrition class. Kept telling me how fast she runs and bringing her up, claiming they are partners on a project. Now keep in mind I was training for my first half marathon that I was running at the end of April and was it appropriate to hear about some 21 yr old and her six minute mile? I had received a text message at work stating, "I always forget my headphones!" at 9:10 am the week of my marathon. That text was out of context because the only time he forgets headphones is when he goes to the gym, which he stopped going with me over the last two months because he claims he has so much school work. So I decided to go through the phone bill and find he is texting this classmate frequently. I was running a 10K on a Saturday and he was texting her the whole race claiming they were discussing a project. I simply asked him to show me the project and he couldn't produce it!

Let me not fail to mention that this classmate is 21 years old and was knocked up by her boyfriend and has a one year old. So the boyfriend dumped her and now she is hitting on my fiancé. I explained to him that this girl is messed up and looking for a daddy to solve all her problems and asked him to set boundaries. I asked if she was coming on to him and he said no. He claims she was insignificant and they only talked about school work. As we argued about it, he threw his phone at me and left. I went through the phone and found the girl's phone number in his contacts but he had it under his professor's name. Her email was there and selfie pic of her in a bikini! Oops....he failed to mention all that! Anyhow I was able to speak with the girl and she told me she was going through a hard time because of the break up and flirting was a way to build up her confidence again. She told me he never told her he was engaged and that he was going through a break up since December. WOW!!! Did he tell you he was hiding the fact that he was engaged....didn't see that in the post! Now he claims she had her story mixed up. She couldn't even explain how the pic got on his phone.

Regardless if he banged her or not, as far as I am concerned he emotionally cheated, shared intimate pics, lied to my face, and deceived me, etc. All while I am supporting him through school and paying for that phone he is deceiving me on! And the Lotus lol! I didn't buy it for him for his birthday! He is lying about that too! I work my ass off for everything I have and let him enjoy it too. So much for the appreciation of all I do for him and what he gets to share. I am not a mistrustful person, was in a marriage for 22 years and never once had a trust issue with my ex. We parted ways because he couldn't deal with stress and took it all out on me, being emotionally hurtful, and just bringing me down.

Also, I am 6 years older than him, not 7, am in GREAT shape, bust my ass at the gym, am attractive, financially stable, own a home and 3 cars, am responsible for three kids, and take pride in all I do. So he thinks he is going to have his cake and eat it to. He can have the 21 yr old feed his ego, but it isn't going to be at my expense. For all I give to him, I only wanted an equal partner, respect, honesty, and love. If he can't handle that, he should of said so and moved on. I certainly am the one putting everything into the relationship and can't even get the basics from him. I am just taking a big gamble on something that never may happen....he probably would bolt as soon as he graduates!

So let's hear it guys now that you have the full story! I stood by him through all kinds of shit (and there is plenty more), never judged him, cared about him and this is the deck of cards I was dealt! And somehow I am the one with the issues! Bring it on....I am dying to hear what you all have to say! Hopefully he will too and get to the root of some major character flaws. Otherwise how would you ever think you could be in any sort of successful relationship.

how did you find this forum and knew who sage was ? lol

Damn, they always say listen to the other side of the story....

Well, this relationship wouldn't workout, this much drama is not healthy for a relationship, trust issue is gone.... PLEASE BREAK UP and find new partners, Thank you for listening, goodnight

Best Thread Ever!

My 2 cents, if you both care enough about each other, then try councelling, if that doesn't work...go your separate ways, and at least you tried.

how did you find this forum and knew who sage was ? lol

Damn, they always say listen to the other side of the story....

Well, this relationship wouldn't workout, this much drama is not healthy for a relationship, trust issue is gone.... PLEASE BREAK UP and find new partners, Thank you for listening, goodnight

either sage is trolling, or he left his browser open while logged in

Well if you are as successful and attractive as you say you are, there is no reason for you to put up with this BS. Move on. u cant force someone to be faithful, emotionally or physically. If the guy has in his mind he cant commit no amount of money or car is going to change his mind long term.

Edit: This just got good.

She has balls to call you out and she bought you a lotus. If a girl buys me a lotus I would suck her daddy's dick, let a long look at another girl.

Last edited:
Sage must be a sexy looking mother fucker... girls don't spend money on ugly dudes lol

Fiance sounds pretty awesome. Op is lucky she hasn't dumped his dishonest ass. Either way this relationship is not ready for a marriage any time soon. Without trust you have nothing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow... That took a weird twist lol. Id say get your shit together, go to counseling together if you love each other, and build the trust. Men and women make mistakes, but if you love someone you make them your priority and fix problems right when they arrise.

If you cant go at this with full force and dedication its time to part ways.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Go to counseling? Guys, this goes waaay beyond making a "mistake". This is thought out stuff. This isn't a mistake, this is carefully planned.
To the fiancé, you are asking him to set boundaries with this girl? I'd say that IF there were ever any boundaries in the first place, HE crossed that line many moons ago. Based on past behaviors (what you are saying), this relationship should be over. Obviously none of us are there to see it first hand so we don't know the whole story. But if what you say is true, move on

You sound awesome! We need more women like you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So I've been seeing this girl for over 2 years now, we were engaged last April. I love her very much and would do everything and anything for her. Talking to a friend yesterday he told me my ex Facebooked him the other day. He doesn't know her which is wierd because she met him once doing some work for me at my house. This was 3 years ago. He's married and has kids, and was like why the fuck is this girl trying to Facebook me? He said he ignored it. I don't really care either way. So I thought it was funny so I told my fiancé. She fucking flipped!!!!! Says she's going to try to get back with me and all this bullshit. I havnt tales or seen my ex in 3 years, nor do I want to. Really bad break up, a house involved and some other shit. But now my fiancé is freaking out over a story my friend told me! This woman I'm with now has done so much for me in the last 2 years it's crazy! She wanted me to get a second degree because I always talked about. She let me quit my job, and return to school. She bought me a lotus for my birthday last year! I would never hurt her. What do I do? I can't calm her down, and her not trusting me has been an issue in the past. I gave up my Facebook acct because she freaks out any time there is a girl, which I have been friends with for 20 years comments on a post!! She has trust issues and I have nothing to do with. But goes nuts anytime a girl comes next to me. I don't know what to do!!!!

Some things are best left unsaid, esp if you knew she has trust issues...and she will probably always be like that..something to think about

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131