advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can most people get up to a pro-bodybuilder size?

you know there is BANTAM weight "IFBB" pros.....don't you..???

:cool:
Usually theyre the gifted ones...maybe not the one you posted :)

Dexter Jackson comes to mind, looked better at 150 lbs than most do at 200+ lbs

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If by "pro size, as Tenny implied, we're talking Dillet, Levrone, etc pro size -which btw means big AND LEAN... not just 300 lbs of flab - I can't even believe people are still asking this question, especially when we have at least half the board blasting grams of AAS every week and tons of slin/GH and God knows what day after day... the answer is short: CERTAINLY NOT.

In the end, it always comes down to GENETICS.

:)

pro size(not "look") ? possibly...depending on the weight class/ division/different organizations etc..... an open weight top tier, top 20 IFBB size? fuck no... if you think so, stand next to one in the gym, that shit will put things into perspective quick.... just saw Dallas in the grocery store last week, now I'm about to go back into MMA hahahaha... guy had to have 100lbs on me

Last edited:
You may never get close to his conditioning or shape etc.... but i think his size is attainable with dedication and time to non absolute shit genetics....he is an ifbb pro

Attachments

• 11156419_10205423801826037_8573551708931373111_n.jpg
    11156419_10205423801826037_8573551708931373111_n.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
With all the new masters divisions any one can get a pro card if they try hard enough and are persistent.

pro size(not "look") ? possibly...depending on the weight class/ division/different organizations etc..... an open weight top tier, top 20 IFBB size? fuck no... if you think so, stand next to one in the gym, that shit will put things into perspective quick.... just saw Dallas in the grocery store last week, now I'm about to go back into MMA hahahaha... guy had to have 100lbs on me
Yeah I've met Dallas several times he is huge no doubt...People thinking that just anyone can get that much muscle put on them no way... It really at bottom line is Genectics...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

If Pro size you mean 210+ at a average height of 5'9-5'10...yes. I think with enough drugs, food and training any man can get pretty big in theory. The quality of that physique will vary GREATLY.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Professional Muscle mobile app

If a person is born with less muscle cells then average they don't stand much of a chance. Now compare that to some one who has more then average. For 1 example.

With all the new masters divisions any one can get a pro card if they try hard enough and are persistent.

we have thousands of members here, and hundreds of competitors... i think we have 2 masters pros in Shelby and BBOY... I'm not taking away from your physique, or taking a shot at you, as your physique is very impressive... but both those guys physiques are ahead of yours an they are years older and on much less drugs... i wouldn't say anyone can get a pro card, not even close... we were only talking about pro "size"

Last edited:
how bout "pro size' related to bb'ers in the 60's and 70's?
they were the size of physique dudes today.
if they were asked back then could they get as big as current guys i bet they'd say no.
yet, guys now are close to 300 on stage. so what, humans evolved better genetics in 30-40 years? nope.
more drugs, better drug regimens, better diets.
i went from 185 to 235 on around 1 gram of gear a week at most and i have maybe the shittiest genetics on this site.
if i woulda kept pushing, trained better for size and upped my doses i coulda maybe hit 250, with the afore-mentioned shittiest genetics/frame on here.
at 5'11.
with the dudes who are already big naturally, of course they can get as muscular as big-ass pros.
do what guys did in the old days, u have smaller guys. do what they do now? u got giant freaks.

we have thousands of members here, and hundreds of competitors... i think we have 2 masters pros in Shelby and BBOY... I'm not taking away from your physique, or taking a shot at you, as your physique is very impressive... but both those guys physiques are ahead of yours an they are years older and on much less drugs... i wouldn't say anyone can get a pro card, not even close... we were only talking about pro "size"

So are they "pro size" or are they pros but not "pro size"?

I've been around a while and although I will say that No I do not believe some people have the ability to walk around at 300+ pounds lean there is a good majority of people that with a good amount of consistency, time and work ethic can get pretty far.

DC training ( heavy progressive overload ) Slabs of food and Supplements over a extended period of time will build a pretty impressive physique... Maybe not pro size but to the normal human being who is not in the lifestyle they would still consider you a mutant.

Pro size No.

HUGE to the public yes...

There are many many pros in America who are IFBB pros but not "pro size". They hand out pro cards in Disneyland America left right & centre. A shitty bodybuilders can go on to win a pro card. Calls himself IFBB pro for the rest of his life. Doesn't go on to achieve anything half decent in pro ranks. Doesn't have the size or the lines to do any damage and uses his good for nothing pro card as a sort of a Suffix in his worldwide online prep coach profile to pull clients.

in UKBFF ( NPC equivalent of USA) only one pro card gets handed out to the overall winner. Thats right you read that right. 1 fucking guy walks home with a pro card. Rest all go back to the drawing board to refine their physiques more and more. Not even to the heavyweight! In America Shaun clarida wins pro card and calls himself The Giant killer. What a fucking pathetic joke. Giant killer ya right lol.

You got to win overall in UK. that's why there is quality. It's such hard fought competition.

Take Milan Sadek from Czech Republic another European bber so not just UK guy. Won Olympia amature2014.. Pro debut ..went to America .. Charlotte pro 2017 . demolished a decent line up.

Why?? Cos he is quality bber ..he is a true pro. Has everything. Will go far in the ranks. Will do great work with his pro card. Wont be a waste of space like many others. watch him in the coming years.

Last edited:
So are they "pro size" or are they pros but not "pro size"?

they are pro LOOK and SIZE for their respected divisions... they do not have top 20 open class size, no... just as you don't ... and no disrespect, there is about 1, maybe 2 guys here in Paulo and Jordan(don't post anymore really) that have that kind of size/look

but you said a PRO CARD... which entails conditioning, posing, symmetry and beating other physiques at that level which they are compared to... much different then if someone can be of a certain size imo... and i def 100% DONT believe "anyone" can do that... i also don't think it is impossible, and could be achievable for a few, but not "anyone"

Last edited:
The pros mentioned (other than health) started young and never stopped. How many of you (even the ones trying for a pro card)
have had this kind of consistency?

Yes I think most can be pro size as pro bodybuilders come in many sizes, most won't have the shape and symmetry to go pro. I'm 5ft4 won my pro card in the old man class here is a pic at 206 lbs at first pro show weigh INS. I think most of you know the beautiful lady in the pic also.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1431233674344.jpg
    FB_IMG_1431233674344.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 303
Yes I think most can be pro size as pro bodybuilders come in many sizes, most won't have the shape and symmetry to go pro. I'm 5ft4 won my pro card in the old man class here is a pic at 206 lbs at first pro show weigh INS. I think most of you know the beautiful lady in the pic also.

Agreed!

I see you lookin' DC... would appreciate an answer from you because it's exactly what you're known for. Taking the average gym rat and making them grow.

I like lurking more than posting lately...LOL. I agree with Shelby. I think anyone ANYONE with enough drive determination and knowledge can turn themselves into one of the top five bodybuilders in their gym. I think anyone can put on a great deal of size from their starting point. Pro like size like we see nowadays at that leaness? Aint going to happen. Those genetics are few and far between.

A British Pro...

Thoughts ??

Attachments

• quads.JPG
    quads.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 124
  • rear double bis.JPG
    rear double bis.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 126
  • calves conditioning.JPG
    calves conditioning.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 115