over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD

emeric delczeg

IFBB PRO / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer
Any CBD sponsors here on PM?

It`s OTC here, sold at every corner gas station. Not sure of their quality or concentration but I do have wide access to high quality stuff (not looking to get for others, this is not an offer of sale). Not sure we will see any sponsors here with it. None that I`ve seen have it. PM your favorite American friend and I`m sure they can get you some.

legal in the USA, can mail order crystals, full spectrum oil with .3% THC, edibles, flower buds....

full strength cannabis oil with high THC percentages is also legal in many states here in the USA. Its more effective at pain relief too in my experience if you go with an indica strain.

ProfessionalMuscleStre offers a bunch of different brands and products (CBD category)...We are still working on the bugs in the feed to get the images and nutritional facts up for that section. Hoping to have it fixed this week.

Prices vary so much on the stuff it's a little humorous. If you buy at the stores in person I die laughing at the price of it; these 200 dollar bottles and such - Absolutely insane. Also quality varies so much. A lot of the stuff out there is complete shit.

Also the topicals work extremely well for pain relief.

Right. So based on that data, the product developed by you has a roughly 9x higher bioavailability than the liposomal CBD. The latter has a bioavailability of somewhere between 30 and 90% (see https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27648135/ and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28736128). So if the data you posted were correct, then your product would have a bioavailibility of at least 180% :ROFLMAO: Absolutely ridiculous claims, if you're gonna make up data to sell your products then at least make it somewhat believable (n)

Of course, the addition of peptides and BCAA (!?) to CBD make absolutely no sense and there is no mechanism through which these would increase CBD's bioavailability and thereby blood concentration. I'm glad your earlier post where you advertised your snake oil was removed.

For anyone who wants to actually understand how to maximize the bioavailability of their CBD, the following scientific articles may be more suited than some BS marketing material.

Plasma levels of CBD were increased when CBD was administered with food or in a fed state, or when a meal is consumed post-administration. Oral capsules with piperine pro-nanolipospheres also increased AUC and Cmax. This is also demonstrated in animal studies; co-administration of lipids with oral CBD increased systemic availability by almost 3-fold in rats (Zgair et al., 2016) and a pro-nanoliposphere formulation increased oral bioavailability by about 6-fold (Cherniakov et al., 2017b). As CBD is a highly lipophilic molecule, it is logical that CBD may dissolve in the fat content of food, increasing its solubility, and absorption and therefore bioavailability as demonstrated by numerous pharmacological drugs (Winter et al., 2013). Thus, it may be advisable to administer CBD orally in a fed state to allow for optimal absorption.

There has been an escalating interest in the medicinal use of Cannabis sativa in recent years. Cannabis is often administered orally with fat-containing foods, or in lipid-based pharmaceutical preparations. However, the impact of lipids on the exposure of patients to cannabis components has not been explored. Therefore, the aim of this study is to elucidate the effect of oral co-administration of lipids on the exposure to two main active cannabinoids, Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). In this study, oral co-administration of lipids enhanced the systemic exposure of rats to THC and CBD by 2.5-fold and 3-fold, respectively, compared to lipid-free formulations. In vitro lipolysis was conducted to explore the effect of lipids on the intestinal solubilisation of cannabinoids. More than 30% of THC and CBD were distributed into micellar fraction following lipolysis, suggesting that at least one-third of the administered dose will be available for absorption following co-administration with lipids. Both cannabinoids showed very high affinity for artificial CM-like particles, as well as for rat and human CM, suggesting high potential for intestinal lymphatic transport. Moreover, comparable affinity of cannabinoids for rat and human CM suggests that similar increased exposure effects may be expected in humans. In conclusion, co-administration of dietary lipids or pharmaceutical lipid excipients has the potential to substantially increase the exposure to orally administered cannabis and cannabis-based medicines. The increase in patient exposure to cannabinoids is of high clinical importance as it could affect the therapeutic effect, but also toxicity, of orally administered cannabis or cannabis-based medicines.

The lipophilic phytocannabinoids cannabidiol (CBD) and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) show therapeutic efficacy in various medical conditions. Both molecules are poorly water soluble and subjected to extensive first pass metabolism in the gastrointestinal tract, leading to a limited oral bioavailability of approximately 9%. We have developed an advanced lipid based Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System termed Advanced Pro-NanoLiposphere (PNL) pre-concentrate. The PNL is composed of lipid and emulsifying excipients of GRAS status and are known to increase solubility and reduce Phase I metabolism of lipophilic active compounds. Advanced PNLs are PNLs with an incorporated natural absorption enhancers. These molecules are natural alkaloids and phenolic compounds which were reported to inhibit certain phase I and phase II metabolism processes. Here we use piperine, curcumin and resveratrol to formulate the Advanced-PNL formulations. Consequently, we have explored the utility of these Advanced-PNLs on CBD and THC oral bioavailability. Oral administration of CBD-piperine-PNL resulted in 6-fold increase in AUC compared to CBD solution, proving to be the most effective of the screened formulations. The same trend was found in pharmacokinetic experiments of THC-piperine-PNL which resulted in a 9.3-fold increase in AUC as compared to THC solution. Our Piperine-PNL can be used as a platform for synchronized delivery of piperine and CBD or THC to the enterocyte site. This co-localization provides an increase in CBD and THC bioavailability by its effect at the pre-enterocyte and the enterocyte levels of the absorption process. The extra augmentation in the absorption of CBD and THC by incorporating piperine into PNL is attributed to the inhibition of Phase I and phase II metabolism by piperine in addition to the Phase I metabolism and P-gp inhibition by PNL. These novel results pave the way to utilize piperine-PNL delivery system for other poorly soluble, highly metabolized compounds that currently cannot be administered orally.

So in lay terms: consume a high quality THC/CBD product with or right after a meal high in fats with a quality Curcumin & Bioperine supplement for optimal absorption?

So in lay terms: consume a high quality THC/CBD product with or right after a meal high in fats with a quality Curcumin & Bioperine supplement for optimal absorption?
No, see attachment.

Attachments

• bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 26
Right. So based on that data, the product developed by you has a roughly 9x higher bioavailability than the liposomal CBD. The latter has a bioavailability of somewhere between 30 and 90% (see https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27648135/ and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28736128). So if the data you posted were correct, then your product would have a bioavailibility of at least 180% :ROFLMAO: Absolutely ridiculous claims, if you're gonna make up data to sell your products then at least make it somewhat believable (n)

Of course, the addition of peptides and BCAA (!?) to CBD make absolutely no sense and there is no mechanism through which these would increase CBD's bioavailability and thereby blood concentration. I'm glad your earlier post where you advertised your snake oil was removed.

For anyone who wants to actually understand how to maximize the bioavailability of their CBD, the following scientific articles may be more suited than some BS marketing material.

Yes

Attachments

• bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 6

The BCAA is just a filer, to fill up the capsules.

The group receiving the oligopeptide mixture experienced significantly higher average levels of CBD. Peak CBD was achieved at the 9-hour mark, with the non-oligopeptide complex group reaching 89.74 ng/ml and the oligopeptide group averaging 154.38ng/ml.

These results were determined at a US Navy Laboratory in China Lake, California. The elevated levels of CBD are significantly higher than other conventional CBD enhancement technologies.

Don`t embarrass yourself.

wait, am I missing something? Why would anybody want to maximize the bioavailability of CBD? Its cheap as dirt, why not just up your dose of oil? Its not like the oil itself is bad for you...full spectrum high strength CBD oil actually is great for you in other aspects also.

wait, am I missing something? Why would anybody want to maximize the bioavailability of CBD? Its cheap as dirt, why not just up your dose of oil? Its not like the oil itself is bad for you...full spectrum high strength CBD oil actually is great for you in other aspects also.

When consumed orally, CBD passes through the digestive system and circulates through the liver. The bioavailability of CBD is reduced during what is known as first pass metabolism.

When consumed, CBD is metabolized by the liver and in other sites such as the gastrointestinal tract, lungs, and blood. This reduces the amount of CBD that is present in the bloodstream. Bioavailability affects everything we consume. Bioavailability depend on what is the % in the blood stream.

So is an injectable IM CBD product feasible? THC/CBD is lipophilic so could go into an oil carrier.

The group receiving the oligopeptide mixture experienced significantly higher average levels of CBD. Peak CBD was achieved at the 9-hour mark, with the non-oligopeptide complex group reaching 89.74 ng/ml and the oligopeptide group averaging 154.38ng/ml.

These results were determined at a US Navy Laboratory in China Lake, California. The elevated levels of CBD are significantly higher than other conventional CBD enhancement technologies.

complete nonsense

Big fan of CBD. Also in the hemp business, sort of, in young plant / genetic part. Biggest issue i see so far is the lack of quality control, the industry needs to get that fixed, quick, as there’s a lot of bunk being sold as cbd. If you can find a THCA / CBDA formulation, its amazing at knocking out pain / inflammation, without the psychoactive effect. Full Spectrum I’ve found to be the most effective, as what I’ve heard called entourage effect works well, all the cannabinoids seem to work synergistically. Currently, i get distillate and make my own tincture, that way i know its not bunk...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws