over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost of meat, fish and high protein sources

At the end of the day I don't give a fuck who runs the world or whatever- the goal remains the same. Make money and live the best I can. I have a bunch of friends who are always going on about the new world order etc etc. At the end of the day I don't give a fuck about this whole debate And these are the 2 questions I always ask them:

1- what in the fuck are you actually going to do about it? People sure spend a lot of time talking about it so what's your plan to stop this? We all dressing up as batman and fighting or? Point is if not actually going to do shit about it its just boring talk.

2- how are your goals actually going to change. They are going to be exactly the same as now aren't they? Make money to live the best life you can live?

Again I don't have an opinion on this shit either way. I just get bored of hearing this same gloomy shit everyday over and over.
I totally agree with you and you have a great mindset

What talking about it to others accomplishes - It gets them on the same page or at least warns them to the upcoming issues - This way they might be able to make changes and become proactive

But hammering it all the time like a talk show host - just means they have very little to POSSIBLY offer in conversation or they are OBSESSED over it

And lets be honest we are Human - we need to vent -

if there is a worldwide conspiracy, it's corporate rule (plutocracy which is "rule by the wealthy"). Quoted from ouchthathurts.

I don’t know if this is necessarily a conspiracy but it is more and more becoming reality. I am not sure if good or bad, it just is. Part of me says we lack socioeconomic diversity in our representation. I am a simple working man, I could not represent a wealthy group of people, I am not in their shoes. I am not real sure if the rich can or are representing me and others like me well. And I am not unhappy with my life, I am far less wealthy than most in this thread, I would have been your mid level employee, but I am content. However, before these things we are talking about become a real problem for most of you and not an inconvenience, they will be problems for me and those like me. I guess I am wondering if those in charge will feel more urgency when people like themselves feel the squeeze because right now where I live the only thing being done about high prices for the most part is trying to deflect blame. I don’t care whose fault it is, if you are in charge whether you created the problem or not it is your problem, take responsibility and do your job. Like I said I am a mid level schmuck at work and I have to do that. Surely the great and smart and mighty can do the same as me.
It will certainly affect their plans because the middle class and 'working poor' make up 98% of this country and do most all of the buying and selling and living and dying on this planet. You cut off their access to goods, the companies that make those goods will go under (as would every bank, tech stock, meat, confections, clothing, you name it). Then they'll feel the pain. Look at what happened during the shutdown. It was the grocery store clerk, the delivery driver, the cabbies, the stockers, who finally got recognized as the TRUE essential worker. Whether a CEO or Vice President went to work or not, nobody gave a flying **ck!

The rich forget sometimes which side their bread is buttered on. But the smart wealthy don't forget and pay their workers fairly. They'll take just enough to keep you down but not enough to break you. Still the US has a worker shortage.

Explain to me how a company in 2022 has made $25 billion in clear sweet profit and instead of giving their lowest paid workers a boost, they use it for stock buybacks and bonuses to company officers. It's bullshit. If you're going to get angry, get angry at the right people. This us why I won't shop at Whole Foids, Walmart, Amazon any more. Those companies makes billions in profits, pay little or no taxes, and screw their workers.

As I said way up if you scroll up, this is just one big money grab. As soon as numbers come back that consumer purchasing is down, travel is down, earnings are dropping, they'll change course real quick.

But people just keep buying, flying, partying as much as ever. That signals to them that we have tons of disposable cash. And they're going to take as much as they can. If they announced on the news an agreement with all companies that across the board every worker today would get a $100 per week raise, gas would be $10 gallon by morning. Bread too. Everything. I guarantee it.

We're seeing it right now.

I too read "1984" years ago. I believe I even saw the movie as well. Remember? "The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - Orwell, 1984

This is my question. The corporations of the world have united against you quite successfully.

Can the spenders of the world (the 98%) do the same? We have the numbers, the money, and the power. Can we use it?

Companies that gouge you with prices
screw their workers
pay little or no taxes,

Boycott those damn companies! It's unconscionable. We can change it if we stand together.

Can you see why creating division would be their primary goal? A united public calls the shots. And they don't want that.

It's not Trump, RWNJs, liberals, Pelosi, or Fauci, or CRT, or 'The Squad'. Those are red herrings. It's the big money that's doing this. Check the numbers.

Agenda 2030 has nothing to do with equalizing the classes. The deliberate destruction of the middle class through hyper inflation and corporate takeover. No rich person/politician cares about you. NONE. doesnt matter if he wears a red bandana or blue. How you see in movies where there are elite and poor is whats going to come by that time. Costs will keep going up, as shortages are a great money makers for the elite. When you wont have money to buy homes, cars, steaks, and your dream life, you will understand that you dont need any of that and you can survive with much less. Will you be happy? youll learn to adapt.

Agenda 2030 has nothing to do with equalizing the classes. The deliberate destruction of the middle class through hyper inflation and corporate takeover. No rich person/politician cares about you. NONE. doesnt matter if he wears a red bandana or blue. How you see in movies where there are elite and poor is whats going to come by that time. Costs will keep going up, as shortages are a great money makers for the elite. When you wont have money to buy homes, cars, steaks, and your dream life, you will understand that you dont need any of that and you can survive with much less. Will you be happy? youll learn to adapt.
Consumer spending makes up 70% of the economy so no. Respectfully, I don't think you've thought this through.

I can explain exactly what will happen to the consumers but this isnt the place for that kind of conversation. Dig deeper and connect the puzzle pieces. There exists an evil so great that many will say, oh its just a conspiracy. If a conspiracy can exist, it already does.

I can explain exactly what will happen to the consumers but this isnt the place for that kind of conversation. Dig deeper and connect the puzzle pieces. There exists an evil so great that many will say, oh its just a conspiracy. If a conspiracy can exist, it already does.
Can you DM me what that evil is? I'm genuinely curious. I want to make sure I'm not part of that evil.

This is my question. The corporations of the world have united against you quite successfully.

Can the spenders of the world (the 98%) do the same? We have the numbers, the money, and the power. Can we use it?

screw their workers
pay little or no taxes,

Boycott those damn companies! It's unconscionable. We can change it if we stand together.

Can you see why creating division would be their primary goal? A united public calls the shots. And they don't want that.

It's not Trump, RWNJs, liberals, Pelosi, or Fauci, or CRT, or 'The Squad'. Those are red herrings. It's the big money that's doing this. Check the numbers.
Yep this is called dollar votes

You vote with the dollars you spend - no voting..companies need to reorganize or go out of business

For inelastic goods....def not
For elastic goods...def can be done

I went to get a taco other day ....needed to eat - and they wanted 4 bucks...Hell no -
Also never buy anything without looking at the tag or the price on the menu

Reporting in from China, beef is up about 35% from just one year ago, chicken about 20%, pork maybe 10, eggs no difference amazingly, lamb and fish no changes. This country isn't sanctioning Russia but there were lockdowns in northern cities and authorities were demanding that farmers stay indoors instead of going out on the field solo with a tractor with nobody around to spread covid to. Add to that a ton of imports not coming in from Shanghai lockdowns and things are looking bad. I'm buying a second freezer for if my city gets a Shanghai style lockdown. Sam's club only has chicken breast available for delivery about half the time I check and the market down the street from me has poor food safety so oftentimes I buy "already rotten" chicken breast from them.

At least our rent prices are down like 15% going into next year's contracts from housing market falling out!:)

My JPM guy is a close family member and he meets with Jamie Dimon every day. We had a good laugh about the economic "hurricane" as Jamie put it that sent the markets reeling a few days ago. I guess we'll see what we'll see.

I'm no more predicting a bull than a bloodfest. This is a tough market and we are under extreme global pressures.

There is going to be pain ahead, sure. But there is also going to be opportunity. I don't know why you think you would get banned for disagreeing with me. But my brothers and I have been doing this for the last almost 35 years. If things look that unavoidably bleak, then why aren't you selling your accounts short any one of a number of semiconductor securities ($TSM, $AVCO, $MU)? Is that what you're suggesting our members do?

Back in 2009, when the DJIA fell into the 6,000's, people were talking economic Armageddon but it turned out to be the best opportunity I've had in my lifetime.

You may be saying these things to keep people alert and cautious. That's a good thing. But to me it sounds like the talk of any typical internet panic merchant. And if you have little or no skin in the game, then it's just talk. In fact, it's all just talk anyway. And that goes both ways.

Paradoxically, the seemingly greatest times to buy are actually the worst, and when things seemingly could not get any more bleak, the best time to buy.

"It is what it is and the numbers are the numbers." - analyst, Friedman, Billings, Ramsey

Correct. Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy. Markets are either already bottoming out or not going to fall much further; now is a VERY good time to be buying assets. The recovery is going to be a bitch and possibly take 4-8 years just because of how dire the Russia/Ukraine situation is, but if you buy an S&P 500 index right now or some btc/eth, the probability of you losing money over the next 5 years is probably near 0 and you're far more likely to earn some fantastic volatility adjusted returns.

It's all one trade... you can think of macroeconomies supercompensating in the same way a depleted bodybuilder does. The central bank sticks in some insulin, AAS, and a whole bunch of extra carbs and that "flat" economy gets huge, veiny, and hard during the rebound from the hard precontest phase/recession. Of course if the central bank overdoes things it can jeoprodize the life expectancy of our global macroeconomy, but this analogy is getting weird and hard to follow already...

I think one of the issues is society values " equality" ...I don't. Using a math concept to try and describe how sn undesirable and unachievable society should look ( a fantasy land).

All people are not created equal. Look at Jay Cutler and Joe Rogan. Look at w brain surgeon and the guy who just got let go from McDonald's for attendance. If equality is something we value how can we make these 4 people equal?

Make Jay stop training or make the surgeon work for free till the McDonald's guy works enough hours to catch up to him?

None of us want to actually be equal. The best way to achieve equally is to take away freedom. Freedom is an important value, economic stability is an important value, individual achievement is an important value.

I think one of the issues is society values " equality" ...I don't. Using a math concept to try and describe how sn undesirable and unachievable society should look ( a fantasy land).

All people are not created equal. Look at Jay Cutler and Joe Rogan. Look at w brain surgeon and the guy who just got let go from McDonald's for attendance. If equality is something we value how can we make these 4 people equal?

Make Jay stop training or make the surgeon work for free till the McDonald's guy works enough hours to catch up to him?

None of us want to actually be equal. The best way to achieve equally is to take away freedom. Freedom is an important value, economic stability is an important value, individual achievement is an important value.
It was never meant to be equality from a standpoint of physical or mental ability or beauty. Simply that "all men are created equal". That we're all equal in terms of human worth. The sickness you're talking about is what has caused the greatest atrocities in the history of all humanity. Classism. I wouldn't feel free or freedom around you. Not because you're fit or not, or intelligent or not, but just because I've seen enough of this tripe from you that makes me think you're shallow AF.

screw their workers
pay little or no taxes,

Exactly most political figures are brought and puppeted to keep the division going. They want us to blam a side of our own economic class. So we'll still buy a TV from cheap unskilled people making minimum wage.

Don't take him personally. Remember he is the resident funny guy here.
Looks like something my daughter would write to me after I turned off her Roblox.

Middle class erosion is on going, not a new thing, maybe it is coming to light more or speeding up, I don’t know, but it is not new.
As the middle class decreases more are dropping down rather than going up the economic ladder. I am not smart enough to know why, but it is and has been happening and as oth has stated in general that is a bad thing. A healthy economy has a healthy middle class, many third world countries have rich people and obviously poor, what they lack is a thriving middle class. What is funny is as we try to meddle with things too much to get a strong middle class we tend to just make more people poor. Maybe this is a great over simplification but do things not tend to center around average naturally? Not saying no oversight or guidance is needed, it would be unwise to not take advantage of the wisdom of gifted individuals, but don’t too many cooks spoil the kitchen?, or is it that too much oversight creates opportunities for human greed and short sightedness to be drawn out and attempt to take advantage of a situation?

We have a company in Canada called Maple Leaf and they have a line of products called Prime. The deal on chicken breasts is two packs for $20 and each pack contains four chicken breasts. Today I found they only have three now and the price is the same 🖕

I'm already in the process of refusing to pay the price for certain things. If I have to add chicken breasts to it, so be it.

I'm curious how the more wealthy people in this thread react to inflation. If you're prepared and wealthy and it doesn't ruin your lifestyle, do you continue to pay without a second thought? Or do you get as outraged as the rest of us and take a stand refusing to buy certain things just on principle?

We have a company in Canada called Maple Leaf and they have a line of products called Prime. The deal on chicken breasts is two packs for $20 and each pack contains four chicken breasts. Today I found they only have three now and the price is the same 🖕

I'm already in the process of refusing to pay the price for certain things. If I have to add chicken breasts to it, so be it.

I'm curious how the more wealthy people in this thread react to inflation. If you're prepared and wealthy and it doesn't ruin your lifestyle, do you continue to pay without a second thought? Or do you get as outraged as the rest of us and take a stand refusing to buy certain things just on principle?
I'm not near uber wealthy but certainly enough that I COULD pay, but things like you're talking about, I refuse to buy. Because that's underhanded. I used to be a good sport and buy 32oz Gatorade by the case. Until I noticed one day as I'm drinking one that it's 28oz. They shaved 6 fluid oz off each bottle (that's 72oz per case) and didn't even say a word. Then I started buying only the 10lb powder which makes 18 gallons for less than 25 dollars. Still ridiculous and if I find a suitable cheaper alternative, they're fired completely. And once I'm done with a company that does that, I don't come back.

I will answer on my behalf. Doesn't bother me at all. I live in Romania and cost of living is fairly less then USA. However things have gone up here a lot lately. You will be $7 to $8 a gallon for gas. That being said, I prepared myself. I paid cash for my house and living debt free. The average income here is about $800 to $1000 a month. For this inflation to effect me, the country economy would collapse. I prepared myself for this time. I do feel sorry for people here struggling though. I know it is effecting them. It is not effecting me though. I still see people buying here and going out, so some people don't seem concerned either.

Now the bottom line is this is nothing new and you would think people be a little more prepared. I mean how much has the economy gone up and down? You guys didn't take notes in 2007? Don't live above your means and don't live paycheck to paycheck. Not even going to get into all the fancy stuff people buy just to be in debt. At the end of day, you will get through it. We always do.

I'm not loaded but comfortable. I have empathy for those less fortunate. A lot of them busted their asses for what they have. Not everyone is kicking it in the financial markets or has the funds to play that game. Not everyone is close to a price for protection. We are going to see real financial and commodity/food crises in Africa and the Middle East and spreading through Europe soon enough. I came up from the lower end of the economy to earn my way to the top of my field so I interact and interacted with folks from all walks. So, I feel I am part of them so maybe I am in the minority but I think normal humans raised with decent value care about their fellow man. If you lack that human connection then I have no time for you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws