over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dave palumbo coaching off season pre contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's blood. Not plasma. You donate blood. You sell plasma.

cool thanks. but they should still give some money for blood... or atleast another cookie:(

cool thanks. but they should still give some money for blood... or atleast another cookie:(

I agree. Bogarting the cookies seems very North Korean of them.

Alex is good. Always answered in a very timely manner. No matter what the question or just a follow up on progress picks.
Only thing I wish was that I had saved it till after I'm done with medic school.

Plan on hiring him again when I will not have medic school which takes a lot of free time to really dial it in. Oh and get back for Ireland if I go later this year lol.

Don't forget about Phil either

What the fuck is with your attitude? My fiancee went to a clinic and she was denied. Perfectly healthy too. They don't let any fucking joe blow give/sell plasma. They have a list and if you don't qualify, you don't get paid. :rolleyes:

First off, I wasn't meaning to come off with an attitude. If it seems like I did, I apologize.

That being said... Bullshit. I know what the deal is with this. I've done it a hundred times. I have a shit ton of friends that have done it. My prior post is 100% truthful. Calling the people I've seen in there and the people I've seen coming and going from there "Joe Blows" would be a fucking compliment. Gutter trash is a better term.

I went to my first visit clean. After I passed the drug test and started going in regularly I was dirty as fuck and never had even one issue during the more than a year that I continued to go in there.

When I used Alex a couple years ago he always answered my questions very fast and if he hadent heard from me in a few days he would contact me. I came to him pretty fat and he did a great job and getting me on stage.
To this date he is the only trainer here I hired , I will say that I have changed my eating and training thats more toward what John and Shelby do , I realy like how John Medows dieting stragity is geared more toward health that just getting ripped and the older I get the more important being healthy is

First off, I wasn't meaning to come off with an attitude. If it seems like I did, I apologize.

That being said... Bullshit. I know what the deal is with this. I've done it a hundred times. I have a shit ton of friends that have done it. My prior post is 100% truthful. Calling the people I've seen in there and the people I've seen coming and going from there "Joe Blows" would be a fucking compliment. Gutter trash is a better term.

I went to my first visit clean. After I passed the drug test and started going in regularly I was dirty as fuck and never had even one issue during the more than a year that I continued to go in there.

I've seen the people in the plasma clinic I took my fiancee too. I do agree that some of them were drug addicts. I have no idea why my fiancee who is perfectly healthy minus her epilepsy which has no bearing on plasma was rejected. They just gave her some bullshit response that she didn't meet the standards on their list. I saw this one tweaker twitching and I was thinking why the fuck do they even take plasma from them knowing their blood is tainted with drugs.

Shelby is helping me right now not for pre contest but for a lean bulk he is a great guy with a ton of knowledge

I've seen the people in the plasma clinic I took my fiancee too. I do agree that some of them were drug addicts. I have no idea why my fiancee who is perfectly healthy minus her epilepsy which has no bearing on plasma was rejected. They just gave her some bullshit response that she didn't meet the standards on their list. I saw this one tweaker twitching and I was thinking why the fuck do they even take plasma from them knowing their blood is tainted with drugs.

Maybe her hemoglobin or hematocrit was too low or something and she misunderstood her denial. My fiancé sold plasma a few times about a year ago and although she passed the initial screening, she was turned away the next four times she went in because her hemoglobin was too low. Each denial was only a 24hr denial though. She finally went in again and her hemoglobin and hematocrit were within normal ranges so they took her plasma.

I don't know, man. I'm just sayin' that I've been there done that. Didn't mean to start butting heads with ya over it.

Maybe her hemoglobin or hematocrit was too low or something and she misunderstood her denial. My fiancé sold plasma a few times about a year ago and although she passed the initial screening, she was turned away the next four times she went in because her hemoglobin was too low. Each denial was only a 24hr denial though. She finally went in again and her hemoglobin and hematocrit were within normal ranges so they took her plasma.

I don't know, man. I'm just sayin' that I've been there done that. Didn't mean to start butting heads with ya over it.

It's cool bro. No worries. :)

I have a friend that did this with Palumbo. The diet/ supplements cost alot on top of what Palumbo charges, but my friend has gotten alot leaner.

His cycle suggestion however confused me; without giving to much away he had my friend running different long esters for short periods of time.

I heard that shut the biolife in my neighborhood done because they only plasma they were getting was from junkies haha. Don't know how true this is.

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for all the replys!

I will probably go with Alex as he has a lot of good feedback is affordable and has put alot of effort into reply to my emails what I sent him and I havent even hired him.

John meadows was the first guy I looked up but I also viewed his traonong stuff and where I train wouldnt be able to incorporate that and also his diet approach which is very good in theu would cost alot!

Example in american currency 1lb organic beef mince is virtually $10.

Dave I just cant seem to find enough feedback on him.which isnt on his site. And I have read a few times about his info not being overly relevant with some.clients

Shelby seems to have loads of good reviews and I will look into him again and see how price wise he compares to Alex

From what you guys say and what I have read Alex/Shelby are equal it seems?

Shelby is a great but with tons of knowledge. He's very understanding & listens to his clients. He'll keep changing your diet and training routine base on your feedback. Moreover, he replies very fast.

U should consider Shelby.

I always donate blood when I'm eligible, and although I know it helps with the supply, I've always looked at it as they are providing ME a service, cause without being able to give blood, I would most certainly be at higher risk for serious issues....

On the topic of a coach, I have heard great things about everyone mentioned, but I have only used Skip Hill, for prep AND offseason. He is truly one of the best IMO and very personable as well. Very quick to answer any questions (usually the same day) and you get to enjoy his awesome day of Skiploading once a week.....

Dave Palumbo is awesome plain and simple.

I have worked with Dave and Alex.

Night and Day difference.

I would never ever use Alex again.

Hey guys thanks for all the replys!

I will probably go with Alex as he has a lot of good feedback is affordable and has put alot of effort into reply to my emails what I sent him and I havent even hired him.

John meadows was the first guy I looked up but I also viewed his traonong stuff and where I train wouldnt be able to incorporate that and also his diet approach which is very good in theu would cost alot!

Example in american currency 1lb organic beef mince is virtually $10.

Dave I just cant seem to find enough feedback on him.which isnt on his site. And I have read a few times about his info not being overly relevant with some.clients

Shelby seems to have loads of good reviews and I will look into him again and see how price wise he compares to Alex

From what you guys say and what I have read Alex/Shelby are equal it seems?

Dave's diet is the keto diet where you are barely getting any carbs and mostly eating fats and protein. If you can subject yourself to feeling like shit for the few first weeks and still feel like a zombie afterwards then go for it. The lack of carbs will also leave you looking very flat unless you add a refeed day but as far as I know, Palumbo doesn't incorporate refeed days and I think he should for the sake of sanity of feeding your muscles ample glucose even if it's just for one day out of the week. This is not to say I don't respect the man because I do, but I don't agree with his diet plan.

Last edited:
Dave's diet is the keto diet where you are barely getting any carbs and mostly eating fats and protein. If you can subject yourself to feeling like shit for the few first weeks and still feel like a zombie afterwards then go for it. The lack of carbs will also leave you looking very flat unless you add a refeed day but as far as I know, Palumbo doesn't incorporate refeed days and I think he should for the sake of sanity of feeding your muscles ample glucose even if it's just for one day out of the week. This is not to say I don't respect the man because I do, but I don't agree with his diet plan.

After the first 10-14 days their is a big carb up meal once a week , with the basic diet that on the web
He does other variations also , he had a friend of mine getting 150g carbs one day , 100 the next then 50 for 2 days then none for two days then start over and that worked well for him.

His diet actualy won't keep you in ketosis because your not getting enough fat to make the body stay in ketosis and burn the dietary fats for fuel , i think his diet works a bit better than a true keto diet where more than half your cals come from fat.

It realy depends on the person , i personaly feel fine on low to no carbs

After the first 10-14 days their is a big carb up meal once a week , with the basic diet that on the web
He does other variations also , he had a friend of mine getting 150g carbs one day , 100 the next then 50 for 2 days then none for two days then start over and that worked well for him.

His diet actualy won't keep you in ketosis because your not getting enough fat to make the body stay in ketosis and burn the dietary fats for fuel , i think his diet works a bit better than a true keto diet where more than half your cals come from fat.

It realy depends on the person , i personaly feel fine on low to no carbs

So he does refeed days then. My apologies then. My best friend's PT consulted with Palumbo for Nationals many years ago and said that he wasn't getting any refeed days at all and he looked very flat on stage and placed 14th if I remember correctly. Miscommunication/misunderstanding on part then. :eek:

So he does refeed days then. My apologies then. My best friend's PT consulted with Palumbo for Nationals many years ago and said that he wasn't getting any refeed days at all and he looked very flat on stage and placed 14th if I remember correctly. Miscommunication/misunderstanding on part then. :eek:

Well im sure its very person dependant , if you are way out of shape then you will probably suffer a bit more. I know the common "palumbo diet" that circulated on the web all the time calls for a refeed about once a week.

Hiring a good trainer is a great investment , you will learn alot from keeping up with the food changes and what they do for you

Dave Palumbo is awesome plain and simple.

I have worked with Dave and Alex.

Night and Day difference.

I would never ever use Alex again.

Yours is the first post Ive read that says about notnhireing Alex. Could you give me more details please bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner