over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca vs EQ for off season growth phase. Which would you prefer and why

That’s cool! The same can be said with all AAS. I’ve had good results on 10mg of superdrol. I’ve had much better results with 20mg. Just curious how much test were you running? I never go above 600mg of test on any cycle. Right now I’m running Test and NPP equal @ 450mg week. Already seeing great results.
My biggest cycles were in the 1000-1200 mg range with 3-4 different steroids. So my load from any 1 AS was not big by many peoples standards

I am surprised this didn't turn into EQ is the devil thread. Whenever this question gets asked it seems many people say EQ gives them anxiety.

I personally enjoy both and agree with the above posters. They have similar yet different qualities. Neither is better and both are worth to try out if you never have.

EQ is one of my favorite drugs but when trying to add serious muscle Test and Deca are what do it for me. I don’t bulk anymore

That's where I noticed a big difference, when I went up to 1200mg. I have always preferred eq over deca or npp. My body just reacts so much better to it.

1200 mgs of EQ. I would neck become beyond vascular. Just a little EQ makes my veins pop....keep in mind I’m already vascular on TRT

my prob with eq is raising rbc so much and then bp goes thru the roof, BUT no water retention and increase in appetite...
my prob with deca is the water gain and then bp goes thru the roof, BUT strength def goes up and joints feel better...
I always went the deca route when I was competing and wanted to grow in offseason. I get anxiety sides so that's mostly the deciding factor
at my age (42 yrs old) id prob take the offseason to kinda clean out my system.
i'd do test, insulin, gh….
-F2S

If I'm using more than let's say 200 mgs test eq bc I use finasteride with this

With deca lower test,as finasteride can not be used unless you want more androgenic side effects

i deca is good for after a competition or after your take drying compounds like winny. lube up the ol joints start feeling good again.

eq is more quality muscle growth

If I'm using more than let's say 200 mgs test eq bc I use finasteride with this

With deca lower test,as finasteride can not be used unless you want more androgenic side effects
I just started on finasteride and minoxidil. I just started a cycle of test and Npp. Was thinking about finishing with a little superdrol.
My crown got pretty thin, after my last blas, not bald. I’ve already seen some re growth over the last month. Just not sure how this all works while on gear.
sorry to go off topic guys.

defintely EQ ! bcos sex and getting hard on is important for me ;)

I just started on finasteride and minoxidil. I just started a cycle of test and Npp. Was thinking about finishing with a little superdrol.
My crown got pretty thin, after my last blas, not bald. I’ve already seen some re growth over the last month. Just not sure how this all works while on gear.
to quote the movie Frozen, "let it go, let it go...!"
if u like being yoked n swole then stop worrying bout the hair. if a woman falls in love w u, if friends like u, it aint cuz u have hair or not.
let it go.
-F2S

do not mix finasteride and npp, it causes much higher androgenic effects and will lose hair

ive seemed to regrow some and i think i look maybe a year or so younger already. its a start. micro needling has seemed to work for me, I kinda just got into it so far so good

also i mixed eq and deca once at like 400 eq and 500 deca, and got a big cystic bolder just below my jawline, been there three years now

dont know for sure, it could have been the mix , ive seen more people say deca , esp higher doses can cause this

do not mix finasteride and npp, it causes much higher androgenic effects and will lose hair

ive seemed to regrow some and i think i look maybe a year or so younger already. its a start. micro needling has seemed to work for me, I kinda just got into it so far so good

also i mixed eq and deca once at like 400 eq and 500 deca, and got a big cystic bolder just below my jawline, been there three years now

dont know for sure, it could have been the mix , ive seen more people say deca , esp higher doses can cause this
Yeah I was trying to keep androgenic sides to a minimum by Keeping the dosages low/moderate. I never have had a bald spot, that’s why I think the RX are helping. If I rub my hands through my hair a lot a rinse them in the sick, there might be 5-6 little hairs. Is that bad? I’m new to having hair issues at 47 years old.

I still have all my hair just thinning on the crown. Lol definitely not reason enough to shave it off.

To know the answer requires you take the time, be patient, use one, and then use the other, separately, and see the different results for yourself.

Yeah I was trying to keep androgenic sides to a minimum by Keeping the dosages low/moderate. I never have had a bald spot, that’s why I think the RX are helping. If I rub my hands through my hair a lot a rinse them in the sick, there might be 5-6 little hairs. Is that bad? I’m new to having hair issues at 47 years old.

I still have all my hair just thinning on the crown. Lol definitely not reason enough to shave it off.

I think like 50-100 hairs a day lost are normal. Hair goes through different phases where you lose more sometimes and other times not so much

mine has receded in the temples a bit

FOOD is your anabolic, EQ will allow for you to eat more FOOD and increase protein synthesis like all anabolics. I tend to stay away from any drug that has the ability to fuck up my sex drive or hard on like deca.
My main concern with deca too. Never tried it for that exact reason.

haven’t tried EQ either. Couple of friends did and while they looked a little bit better on, there was no difference when off it while the same amount of mass was gained (test Only vs test EQ). He got injured after his first cycle and lost everything. With the test EQ he ended up looking Almost exact the same as test only with the same amount of gains.

In my next bulk, I’ll just try the bread and butter testosterone with more testosterone lol.

something like this:

test e 1- 500mg
GH 1-8: 4iu

test pp 9-14: 300mg
GH 9-14: 5iu

Can’t go wrong with a decent dose of testosterone imo.

personally, I think EQ is more useful for people who already have sufficient muscle mass and need to focus on details and quality. In contrast, nandrolone is the best choice for me if we need muscle mass - I built the vast majority of muscle mass and sizes on a classic stack test + deca maybe plus a bit of orals cyclically or a bit of tren

personally, I think EQ is more useful for people who already have sufficient muscle mass and need to focus on details and quality. In contrast, nandrolone is the best choice for me if we need muscle mass - I built the vast majority of muscle mass and sizes on a classic stack test + deca maybe plus a bit of orals cyclically or a bit of tren

Do you think EQ would be a good anabolic for contest prep? I've only ever used it for bulking because of its appetite enhancement

Do you think EQ would be a good anabolic for contest prep? I've only ever used it for bulking because of its appetite enhancement

Yes its great

I used to use it when cash was low and couldnt afford primo

My two best comp prep stacks was

Trt test , eq , tren hex , winstrol oral
Trt test , primo e , tren hex , anavar

Yes, I have been using EQ for a few years in preparation for the competition - I put it away 4 weeks before the target show but I know many players who use them to the end

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear