over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca vs EQ for off season growth phase. Which would you prefer and why

I only use EQ once in a great while to alternate off many months of Deca. I get none of the usual sides from either. I feel Deca is much more productive dollar for dollar. If you get watery from deca, look at your diet.

Npp ftw
Or
High doses of test 1G +

Deca gives me Bacne everytime.

EQ doesnt do much undet 800mg and over 800mg it gives me bad anxciety

Deca has always been a better muscle builder for me. EQ does give a more polished look. If I want to really bulk, I like deca with dbol or anadrol. If I want to look tight, I actually prefer deca with a good dose of winstrol.

Any drug that is going to increase the amount of food I can eat is going to put the most size on me.

EQ for the win!

Any drug that is going to increase the amount of food I can eat is going to put the most size on me.

EQ for the win!

Do you have to go up to a certain dose for the appetite increase? I've gone up to 600mg/week and never noticed anything.

EQ has never done much for me in any reasonable dose (under 600mg/w). Deca on the other hand works great for me to build mass and stay full but within one week of taking it I feel castrated, my libido crashes, and my balls shrink to pea size. I would use it more but those effects just aren’t worth it to me currently.

Do you have to go up to a certain dose for the appetite increase? I've gone up to 600mg/week and never noticed anything.
Everyone is different, just as not everyone will build the same amount of muscle at equal doses.

Eq never gave me any appetite increase at any dose. But Deca does for sure.

I’ve ran 600mg and liked it, but for pure size 600 deca shits all over it. Now, I have heard of guys say eq at 900-1g is pretty awesome.

I’d definitely give blood every 8 weeks at that dose

for me always EQ,i just feel better...deca fck up with my mind,npp on other hand is okay

My homie , I agree eq feel way better training on eq once it kicks in allows u to increase ur appiete and push food if that's what ur looking to do, even though I don't have any issue with deca and deca dick, alot of guys seem too, seems like eq also deff helps with endurance.... And if we're talking about bulking and putting on size or even a recomp id rather use something that doesn't give me any side effects or issues... Plus I think I feel alil tighter on eq, but I do like npp as of lately

My homie , I agree eq feel way better training on eq once it kicks in allows u to increase ur appiete and push food if that's what ur looking to do, even though I don't have any issue with deca and deca dick, alot of guys seem too, seems like eq also deff helps with endurance.... And if we're talking about bulking and putting on size or even a recomp id rather use something that doesn't give me any side effects or issues... Plus I think I feel alil tighter on eq, but I do like npp as of lately
hey my bro welcome to pro muscle!!
yeah i agree with you EQ any day over deca,only problem maybe the amount of volume we need to inject the more advance we are...for me minimum is 800mg eq

Everyone is different, just as not everyone will build the same amount of muscle at equal doses.

Oh, I know - I was just curious as to at what sort of doses you personally saw an appetite increase as it's not something I've ever experienced. I wasn't expecting some super secret dosing technique of the pros or anything.

Oh, I know - I was just curious as to at what sort of doses you personally saw an appetite increase as it's not something I've ever experienced. I wasn't expecting some super secret dosing technique of the pros or anything.
Me personally I get a good hunger effect at 600mg. A lot of people don't realize but there is a lot of underdosed and fake EQ out there now a days, must be a problem with raws cause a few suppliers have had bad test with their EQ, I would join anasci forum and donate to testing to find out where to buy your EQ from.

I grow so much better with Deca that it really isn't a comparison with EQ for mass. In mass refer to actual hypertrophy not water retention and what have you. I avoid typical Sus, Deca Dbol combo opting for a different oral as dbol gives me a bloated look, tho perhaps off topic.
For myself, as others have mentioned, my appetite is increased with EQ but 19 nor compounds such as Deca still help me pack on muscle better.

As for the dreaded deca dick, Pramipexole prevents this as well as prolactin issues. As far as I've read caber is superior in this regard but I've only ran Prami myself as it is drastically less expensive. As a side note I seem to sleep better when taking prami and we all know know how important it is to catch you zzz's.

Reactions: Dhb
I believe I would use EQ over Deca. Nothing it worth the potential effects it can have on the dick and the fact the metabolites take forever to leave your system..How do you guys feel about EQ cushioning the joints and the purported collagen synthesis effects it has? Say..like EQ versus DECA..do you feel that EQ can help like Deca can with joints?

As for "lubricating the joints" for my experience this effect is from Deca.

EQ does help the body repair cartilage and increase collagen production. I'd presume that EQ was chosen for equine-therapy for good reason.
I run EQ along with Var if these effects are desired.

one question that pops in my head in these threads is growth vs cosmetic effect.
most of the time i feel aas are more cosmetic then actually supporting new growth at least in the ways that we use them.

i think growth and actually supporting training and recovery are different then cosmetic effect. that comes on at much lower doses.

i have no answer, just something i think about.

Eq...increased appetite, polished look, vascularity...although anxiety is tough at higher doses
Deca..terrible cystic acne and negative feeling

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner