over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guru Ameen Alai - Every GH is bunk even if its real

I'll tell you what the fuck I'm even talking about. Look man I am not Ameen's lawyer but you guys seem to suffer from some severe lack of reality. You guys are on a good/advanced board using the sponsors with the best proven feedback. So we are talking about a fraction of what's on this board and then multiply that by what's on the market. Add to that, Ameen might have made his decision in 2010....or 2012...or 2015...2017? His experience might very well have yielded poor results EVERY time...or just most times.
Guess what his results are from getting hundreds of bricks from NIH back in the mid 90s were? Guess what his results were if he had gotten pharma hgh 2005-2018? Probably mostly what he's used to/amazing.

It's NAIVE for you guys to not take this into consideration.

I, yes ME, trained with a top IFBB pro bodybuilder last week. He said his old friend, who is a top CEO in the industry to this day- had chinese gh tested, and it came up positive for a common shelf drug that would make your fingers numb. I can't make this shit up.

All of you guys buying chinese gh want it to work. Perhaps it is. But none of you want to believe your investment is anything less than an amazing choice. IGF numbers are hard to argue with. But side effects and serums are more than questionable. A lot of you paying $$$ are going to magically "feel" a lot of things. Ever heard of placebo effect?

Go read the hgh testing thread on dimers and purity of the provider grey tops. That’s independent lab analysis. They test both the grey tops and serostim. The comparison shows grey tops more pure with very close dimer count.
Most Chinese hgh is impure. But the provider grey tops are damn near identical to pharma grade. If i didn’t see the results I’d call bullshit too. So at least one generic hgh is of very high quality.

Anke fucking Biotech.. China... Greys. Good enough for a schmoe who just wants to look good and doesn't compete (me).

I agree there is no debate between low purity generic blue tops or random shit out there vs western pharma. But real Chinese pharma isn't bad at all. I ran norditropin pens for a year and a half due to a good hookup. I have no complaints with Anke bio in comparison. Especially considering the price.

The humatrope you pay top dollar for is still not refrigerated from A to Z. It's maybe stored at room temperature. At the very least, it's on hot trucks and planes in transit anyway. So the heat degradation concerns/issues apply to all brands (except seros).

Last edited:
He s right. Do you think chinaman is putting real hgh in these vials hahhhaha. No chinaman can put crap in it that mimics the side effects of real hgh .. this stuff bloats you but does not build muscle. It s a SCAM.

Damn i must be miraculously looking pretty damn good on a sub par diet and 1 workout per week with Black Top Placebos then.

Yea, because the USA NEVER has ecoli poisioning or any contaminant products. :rolleyes:

How many incidents you here here? Better yet, how many were covered up? ;)

Yep. Our .Gov is perhaps the most deceptive, nefarious one out there. Id go into details but dont wont to be banned from this fine forum.

Didn’t want to make a new thread for this question and it might sound like a dumb question but I’m kinda new to the whole GH testing. But How accurate are growth hormone serum blood tests? Are there any peptides or other substances that could cause a high serum reading without actually having GH in the vial?

Didn’t want to make a new thread for this question and it might sound like a dumb question but I’m kinda new to the whole GH testing. But How accurate are growth hormone serum blood tests? Are there any peptides or other substances that could cause a high serum reading without actually having GH in the vial?

From what I understand most peptides will raise serum gh levels briefly after injecting whereas real gh will peak around three hours post injection when doing IM.

From what I understand most peptides will raise serum gh levels briefly after injecting whereas real gh will peak around three hours post injection when doing IM.

I believe this to be true as well, most guys are testing about 3-3.5 post pin, peps I think would peak around 20 minutes or so post pin, but guys on here are way more knowledgeable on the subject than I am, lets see what they say.

I'm not around much anymore, but I see I haven't missed much since we are still arguing about the same shit; which is amazing after all the lab testing.

Anyway, I got thru about 6 minutes of the video and I couldn't take it anymore. This guy is a complete bullshit artist. I can't comment on what he knows about other subjects since I know nothing about the guy, but he clearly has no clue about what he is talking about when it comes to GH.

And Knight, its funny, you talk about a friend of a friend who supposedly tested a Chinese GH and found some numbing medication, lol. And then you imply that this means ALL Chinese GH is the same(I once got sick from sushi so I guess all sushi in the US is bad). Yet you ignore the extensive testing done on this board of many different GH's. I think that's what people are referring to as naive in that you selectively believe the negative as gospel while not giving any credit to the positive. I normally like most of your posts as you are very insightful and we share a lot of common interests. But I think you have been fooled this time around.

I love sushi. However. When I go to look for a sushi restaurant to eat I notice 99% are Chinese owned and I am not eating authentic sushi with quality fish. Instead I am being fed cheap quality fish and Asian (con)fusion

Now when I go to an authentic Japanese owned and operated restaurant. The prices are more expensive , the fish is fresh and tastes way better as well as the rice and I end up spending more money while also having a menu that has fewer items but each item is better quality. There is no Asian (con) fusion cuisine. Instead it’s authentic Japanese.

I'm not around much anymore, but I see I haven't missed much since we are still arguing about the same shit; which is amazing after all the lab testing.

Anyway, I got thru about 6 minutes of the video and I couldn't take it anymore. This guy is a complete bullshit artist. I can't comment on what he knows about other subjects since I know nothing about the guy, but he clearly has no clue about what he is talking about when it comes to GH.

And Knight, its funny, you talk about a friend of a friend who supposedly tested a Chinese GH and found some numbing medication, lol. And then you imply that this means ALL Chinese GH is the same(I once got sick from sushi so I guess all sushi in the US is bad). Yet you ignore the extensive testing done on this board of many different GH's. I think that's what people are referring to as naive in that you selectively believe the negative as gospel while not giving any credit to the positive. I normally like most of your posts as you are very insightful and we share a lot of common interests. But I think you have been fooled this time around.
Good to see you posting bud. Hope all is well. Shoot me a pm if you feel up to sharing an update. Your posts are missed. Keep on keeping on...

Knight: the debate needs to include real legit Chinese pharma gh, produced in legitimate Chinese biotech facilities. I've said the name a bunch on here and honestly many don't want it said publicly. But it makes it to the black market and that's much different than Chinese originated UGL gh. The debate is more complex than "generic" Chinese vs western pharma. This guru may not be up to date on that. I wouldn't run generic no name non pharma blue tops either... It's really Chinese pharma and western pharma vs Chinese generic with lower level production and purification standards (made who knows where).

Last edited:
Good to see you posting bud. Hope all is well. Shoot me a pm if you feel up to sharing an update. Your posts are missed. Keep on keeping on...

Knight: the debate needs to include real legit Chinese pharma gh, produced in legitimate Chinese biotech facilities. I've said the name a bunch on here and honestly many don't want it said publicly. But it makes it to the black market and that's much different than Chinese originated UGL gh. The debate is more complex than "generic" Chinese vs western pharma. This guru may not be up to date on that. I wouldn't run generic no name non pharma blue tops either... It's really Chinese pharma and western pharma vs Chinese generic with lower level production and purification standards (made who knows where).
Like blacks from Cambodia.... Versus licensed Chinese biotech production. Both gh, both decent. But ones higher level purity and pharma.

So to have this discussion you can't be comparing apples and oranges. I won't say more on the subject as people get pissed.

I've run real norditropin kept refrigerated until I got it. I've run greys/supertropin (whatever you want to call it) from a well known Chinese biotech. I see no difference. The labs support that. But I'm also not an elite level competitor. If you want to pay 5x (or worse) for humatrope that still sits on a hot plane or unrefrigerated storage until transit, be my guest. But know what you're actually comparing. The Chinese gh industry has come a long way.

Last edited:

Very fair.
It makes total sense...however Ameen clearly is talking about Chinese ugl he wrote off years ago. He's cashed out on that gambling.

I totally understand what you are saying and that is clearly the difference in the discussion/argument.

The question is...will Chinese "pharma" create hype on a product and then when it is sought after, will they put out a lesser product in later runs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Anke fucking Biotech.. China... Greys. Good enough for a schmoe who just wants to look good and doesn't compete (me).

I agree there is no debate between low purity generic blue tops or random shit out there vs western pharma. But real Chinese pharma isn't bad at all. I ran norditropin pens for a year and a half due to a good hookup. I have no complaints with Anke bio in comparison. Especially considering the price.

The humatrope you pay top dollar for is still not refrigerated from A to Z. It's maybe stored at room temperature. At the very least, it's on hot trucks and planes in transit anyway. So the heat degradation concerns/issues apply to all brands (except seros).

Chinese pharma is just as good as any pharma name you want to put in comparison. I've run nothing but Jintropin (100%) legit for the last 2 years and I wouldn't go back to any of the pharma brands I used before. It's just as good and uses the exactly the same technology. Ameen didn't even know how to pronounce Ansomone or where it even comes from (he said Korean if I'm not mistaken). Shows how "informed" he is on the subject.

Last edited:
Chinese pharma is just as good as any pharma name you want to put in comparison. I've run nothing but Jintropin (100%) legit for the last 2 years and I wouldn't go back to any of the pharma brands I used before. It's just as good and uses the exactly the same technology. Ameen didn't even know how to pronounce Ansomone or where it even comes from (he said Korean if I'm not mistaken). Shows how "informed" he is on the subject.
Correct. Anhui Anke Biotechnology in China makes Ansomone. This is a legit pharma production. Meditrope/blacks/JDY Pharma are from Cambodia. There is a major difference when lumping "all Chinese gh" into one category.

Jins or Ansomone are on the same level as seros, geno, etc if handled decently. Degradation during storage and transit is a universal issue for all gh imo. Black market sales if western brand gh face the same logistical issues.

Ameen is really talking about the non pharma generic gh produced by small groups that are not Chinese pharma companies, like black tops. I happen to think blacks are pretty damn decent for generics though. I wouldn't run some no name generic blues tops of unknowns origin. Aside from TP, Karl's sciroxx (somastim orange tops) are good too, of non Asian origin production (EU).

Last edited:
Correct. Anhui Anke Biotechnology in China makes Ansomone. This is a legit pharma production. Meditrope/blacks/JDY Pharma are from Cambodia. There is a major difference when lumping "all Chinese gh" into one category.

Jins or Ansomone are on the same level as seros, geno, etc if handled decently. Degradation during storage and transit is a universal issue for all gh imo. Black market sales if western brand gh face the same logistical issues.

Ameen is really talking about the non pharma generic gh produced by small groups that are not Chinese pharma companies, like black tops. I happen to think blacks are pretty damn decent for generics though. I wouldn't run some no name generic blues tops of unknowns origin. Aside from TP, Karl's sciroxx (somastim orange tops) are good too, of non Asian origin production.

You seem to be in the know for the current GH production of what is good out there now. What is your opinion of Kefie and Somatropin? I ran Kefie's for 9 months with fairly good results. Since switching to Somatropin, I've bloated up like a water buffalo, but in a strange way, feel the Somatropin is actually stronger. More noticeable sides and such. But the bloat is not something I'm gonna live with.

I'm looking into Greys, as I've heard lots of great stuff about them.

You seem to be in the know for the current GH production of what is good out there now. What is your opinion of Kefie and Somatropin? I ran Kefie's for 9 months with fairly good results. Since switching to Somatropin, I've bloated up like a water buffalo, but in a strange way, feel the Somatropin is actually stronger. More noticeable sides and such. But the bloat is not something I'm gonna live with.

I'm looking into Greys, as I've heard lots of great stuff about them.
In order to not piss off anyone and also follow the rules and support board sponsors, I'd recommend Grey's, meditrope/blacks or Karl's/sciroxx orange tops.

My knowledge came from others in the gh scene that know more and shared. I'm not special. I am just trying to help the average Joe with info. I was helped and I'm passing it on. A lot of it doesn't get shared for various reasons and the gh scene is way more mysterious than it should be.

I probably won't be mentioning official companies and common black market color tops together much more as it causes people to get upset and can cause more attention than necessary.

In order to not piss off anyone and also follow the rules and support board sponsors, I'd recommend Grey's, meditrope/blacks or Karl's/sciroxx orange tops.

My knowledge came from others in the gh scene that know more and shared. I'm not special. I am just trying to help the average Joe with info. I was helped and I'm passing it on. A lot of it doesn't get shared for various reasons and the gh scene is way more mysterious than it should be.

I probably won't be mentioning official companies and common black market color tops together much more as it causes people to get upset and can cause more attention than necessary.

For the record, I've been pleased with anything from any sponsor here. I just think some of us react different to different compounds. For me, the Somatropin's bloat me, for others who have used them, it did not. But Greys seem to be more universally accepted as causing less bloat. So they will be next on my list.

Nick Trigilli (sp) just posted an interview last night with Bostin Loyd and this Ameen guy was brought up and Bostin had pointed out that the GH Ameen had showed him, a nordi pen, was a fake and that's what Ameen was using... Just thought it was funny after he made the comment about all the GH's being fake and he's using a fake pen himself.

There is a lot more to any Medication than if its from A pharma company or not etc.. Delivery, efficacy, Bio availability etc...
The same holds True of GH. Why is Sertostim approved for HIV and other pharma is not?
I've used many pharma Meds, even brand name vs generic and there is a difference. Latest one is generic Pharma Lunesta Vs the brand name. Both Pharma grade and from the US but night and day difference.
I have a cousin who is in the medicine import business in a middle eastern country.The country's health department always prefers US and European sourced meds over Chinese and Indians and only allowed those imports when there was no other choice due to sanctions a few years back. Some meds they wont even accept Chinese.

If anyone on this board had a Chronic disease you tell me if you would use Chinese or US made meds.

The Chi-Coms do make better quality stuff like the original Jins and Ansonomes but even then I doubt they are as good as Western made. But then again I have not seen Real jins since 2008. I have also never seen Ansonome or Jin Liquid pens here. Its always the colored tops. Why not? The pens keep at room temp and easy to use but its always colored tops.
At that point it comes down to personal preference and budget. For example I imagine if most people could get Pharma Grade Gh for $3-4 iu they would use it over the generic tops at $2. But The price elasticity only stretches so far. So maybe at $8-10 for pharma it not worth it for the average Joe.
Chinese stuff may work just fine but that doesn't mean the quality and efficacy etc.. are on par with western made.
We will only know after long term use if there are other undesirable side effects or not. So to each his own.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity