over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guru Ameen Alai - Every GH is bunk even if its real

Doctors have very little education on AAS, HGH, etc. A surgeon told me her entire medical education on AAS lasted 10 minutes. I have never met a doctor who had a clue in regards to bodybuilding drugs. The true experts are here. We experiment on ourselves for decades. This is where the emperical research is conducted.

Apparently you have never visited the great Dr. O'Conner! Kidding..

Attachments

• 82F5C061-4DB2-4744-82D0-737F923492EC.jpeg
    82F5C061-4DB2-4744-82D0-737F923492EC.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 354
Here is a list of just food products they actually listed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foodborne_illness_outbreaks_in_the_United_States

Our drinking supply is not pure water either. Let us not forget Michigan.

Millions in U.S. Drink Contaminated Water, Records Show - The New York Times

Not to mention how these big Pharma companies have been knowingly giving prescription drugs to consumers, knowing they are bad for you or effect your health, just to rake in profits. ;)

And the list goes on and on: (7 pages for this year alone) ;)

https://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/default.htm

Hell....camp lejuene was causing birth defecrs for years with their water

@petsy. I am sorry to hear about your son. Glad he is ok now.

Out of respect for you. I will stop right here with my thoughts ;)

If it was all bunk, then how do we hear stories of it being confiscated, tested and then charges levied based on the test results? And this has been with the Chinese GH.

How do you account for doubling, tripping IGF-1, and our own test results here.

As for doctors knowing little about hormones. VERY TRUE. I went the medical prescribed legit route and watched non caring, mass pump and dumpers MD's screw me up worse than ever. Since then, I've corrected all my ailments and am as healthy and strong in every way as I've ever been reversing aging as we speak.

It always has been and always will be about the control of money. Always follow the money. If the government has a vested interest? Laws and regulations will be passed and passed to "save the innocent from themselves." All BS. It's big racket to keep those in power, to justify their positions and friends positions, etc. etc.

Just my two cents!

I sat in a hospital for 30 days watching my son with complete kidney failure at 9 years old due to Ecoli poisoning. Then the government covered up the whole thing. Since then I have researched this subject and know we have many contaminated products and most get covered up. The good news is my son is healthy grown man now and they paid for my 250K hospital bill. I learn not to trust this government when it comes to telling the truth. ;)

Thats freaking HORRIBLE man. I cant imagine how you and your family must have suffered during that.

There is no disputing the fact that non-FDA approved brands can elicit a biological response at the receptor level, and very often can even produce similar post receptor effects.

Wherein lies the dilemma for the consumer is with regard to quality control, manufacturing process, vial contaminants, exotoxin levels, etc. Even vials from the same batch can produce wildly varying degrees of response.

The traditionally higher costs of FDA grade brands are largely for peace of mind. The long-term use of non-FDA brands can be a potentially risky endeavor leading to undesired effects, or even autoimmune responses.

Doctors have very little education on AAS, HGH, etc. A surgeon told me her entire medical education on AAS lasted 10 minutes. I have never met a doctor who had a clue in regards to bodybuilding drugs. The true experts are here. We experiment on ourselves for decades. This is where the emperical research is conducted.

Yes, we indeed do not get too much education about that.

However, having the educational background of med school is an incredible benefit that helps to point to the right and wrong in anecdotal experiences.

Thats freaking HORRIBLE man. I cant imagine how you and your family must have suffered during that.

I'm sorry to hear that as well. E. Coli is generally harmless, but it can take onto itself genes (properties) of other, much more dangerous bacteria... in this case Shigella - causing hemolytic uremic syndrome.

Glad your son made it and is doing well, Mr. pesty4077.

There is no disputing the fact that non-FDA approved brands can elicit a biological response at the receptor level, and very often can even produce similar post receptor effects.

Wherein lies the dilemma for the consumer is with regard to quality control, manufacturing process, vial contaminants, exotoxin levels, etc. Even vials from the same batch can produce wildly varying degrees of response.

The traditionally higher costs of FDA grade brands are largely for peace of mind. The long-term use of non-FDA brands can be a potentially risky endeavor leading to undesired effects, or even autoimmune responses.

I'm not aware of 191aa HGH causing autoimmune disease.

However this was (well, a case report) mentioned to me by one of the sport MDs I've been working with.

Could you point me to a source of that claim? As I had been unable to find it myself.

To the topic: generally, in my experience, freeze dried proteins last years without issues.

I have tested Riptropin from Mr. Buck that was manufactured in May 2013.

The test was done in June 2017 and the sample, which was stored for years at room temperature, had barely any degradation (read as degradation that is normal even in 'freshly made' vial) detectable.

I'm not aware of 191aa HGH causing autoimmune disease.

However this was (well, a case report) mentioned to me by one of the sport MDs I've been working with.

Could you point me to a source of that claim? As I had been unable to find it myself.

Not autoimmune disease, but an autoimmune response.

There is also some potential risk of forming actual antibodies to endogenous secretions in certain scenarios (related largely to improper manufacturing practices), here are some further reads that touch on this.

Moore WV, Leppert P. Role of aggregated human growth hormone (hGH) in development of antibodies to hGH. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1980 Oct;51(4):691-7

Dannies PS. Protein folding and deficiencies caused by dominant-negative mutants of hormones. Vitam Horm. 2000;58:1-26. Review.

Not autoimmune disease, but an autoimmune response.

There is also some potential risk of forming actual antibodies to endogenous secretions in certain scenarios (related largely to improper manufacturing practices), here are some further reads that touch on this.

Moore WV, Leppert P. Role of aggregated human growth hormone (hGH) in development of antibodies to hGH. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1980 Oct;51(4):691-7

Dannies PS. Protein folding and deficiencies caused by dominant-negative mutants of hormones. Vitam Horm. 2000;58:1-26. Review.

What is the practical difference between the two? Any autoimmune response that manifests is by textbook definition autoimmune disease.

The first study is not applicable to recombinant HGH we are talking about. It's from 1980 and talking about cadaver HGH.

The latter study I was not able to dig out in completion, but again, it appears such as if it doesn't speak about exogenous recombinant HGH at all.

Last edited:
To the topic: generally, in my experience, freeze dried proteins last years without issues.

I have tested Riptropin from Mr. Buck that was manufactured in May 2013.

The test was done in June 2017 and the sample, which was stored for years at room temperature, had barely any degradation (read as degradation that is normal even in 'freshly made' vial) detectable.

Exactly. This is why I posted what I did at the start. His statement is way off. Someone even gh serum tested 2 vials on here. I believe one vial was mixed and left in the sun for a few days and both tested around the same. It's total nonsense that most hgh (unmixed) will degrade out of the fridge in days. Yes it can take place and that's why some companies will send certain hgh cold (humatrope for example) but what Ameen stated is very wrong.

He has posted similar about UG aas before and again his info was way off. They done shows for EA and they basically stated all UG aas was underdosed and nowhere as good as pharm. I am one who is always defending Ameen as well in threads and post his vids a lot and I like the guy a lot but some of his info is way off.

The literature states the same regarding peptides as well but anyone with practical experience knows that is nonsense. I have used various peps (ghrp etc) 1 year after first mixing them and they have been fine.

Exactly. This is why I posted what I did at the start. His statement is way off. Someone even gh serum tested 2 vials on here. I believe one vial was mixed and left in the sun for a few days and both tested around the same. It's total nonsense that most hgh (unmixed) will degrade out of the fridge in days. Yes it can take place and that's why some companies will send certain hgh cold (humatrope for example) but what Ameen stated is very wrong.

He has posted similar about UG aas before and again his info was way off. They done shows for EA and they basically stated all UG aas was underdosed and nowhere as good as pharm. I am one who is always defending Ameen as well in threads and post his vids a lot and I like the guy a lot but some of his info is way off.

The literature states the same regarding peptides as well but anyone with practical experience knows that is nonsense. I have used various peps (ghrp etc) 1 year after first mixing them and they have been fine.

Yeah, your experience lines up with mine - peptides (esp. very short ones like ghrp) last extremely long in my experience as well. Very little degradation after 6 months refrigerated at 4 Celsius.

He says Norditropin is the most stable one and can be kept un-refrigerated for at least 20 days and if it's shaken won't go cloudy. But from my experience this isn't true all, I use to get Norditropin a few years ago and used it for quite a few months. It was the most unstable brand I had tried. Many times I received them all good but a quite a few times I would receive the pens and the liquid was cloudy from the shipping process whether that was from moving around during shipping or being out of the fridge.

Another thing that makes me not be able to take this to seriously is him saying Ansomone is korean and he couldn't even pronounce it properly when it's one of the most popular pharma brands in China.

I stopped listening to anything he said after I saw him talk in a vid about how anadrol was best used at 25mg/day for 1 on
, 2 off or some shit,& that bbers use "dangerous"& unnecessary amounts of 75-100mgs... Whatever he said, The exact don't matter. Thought it was nonsense.

If 75-100mg/day for 6-8 weeks was "dangerous" to a relatively healthy 220lb+ bodybuilder, why is 350-450mg/day for a *minimum* of 6-9 months ok for an 85lb anemic child in poor health? (Most fellas, even today, with access to legit info via the net, are still to lazy to "look things up" themselves,& would rather take the advice that's been repeated time after time in forums)

I stopped listening to anything he said after I saw him talk in a vid about how anadrol was best used at 25mg/day for 1 on
, 2 off or some shit,& that bbers use "dangerous"& unnecessary amounts of 75-100mgs... Whatever he said, The exact don't matter. Thought it was nonsense.

If 75-100mg/day for 6-8 weeks was "dangerous" to a relatively healthy 220lb+ bodybuilder, why is 350-450mg/day for a *minimum* of 6-9 months ok for an 85lb anemic child in poor health? (Most fellas, even today, with access to legit info via the net, are still to lazy to "look things up" themselves,& would rather take the advice that's been repeated time after time in forums)

This is the logic that destroys livers, causes hepatic adenomas, etc.

What is the practical difference between the two? Any autoimmune response that manifests is by textbook definition autoimmune disease.

The first study is not applicable to recombinant HGH we are talking about. It's from 1980 and talking about cadaver HGH.

The latter study I was not able to dig out in completion, but again, it appears such as if it doesn't speak about exogenous recombinant HGH at all.

Once again, 3D protein structure is what is breaks down, molecular weight would still be identical...

I'm sorry Ameen but if you don't look the part I just can't take advice from you.

Us guys in Canada would love to some of those black tops but the meantime we're using MK

Once again, 3D protein structure is what is breaks down, molecular weight would still be identical...

My apologies, but I am not sure what you mean.

Which part of the post you are quoting is that related to?

Clearly your body's IGF-1 is responding to fake GH. All Chinese GH is fake or degraded. Guru said. That settles the issue.

I like your sense of humor, don't know if everyone got it though lolol.:D :banghead:

It’s interesting to me that when it comes to purchasing any products and goods made in China, everyone is adamant about the poor quality and that given a choice European and American products are far superior in almost every single category and product type. Cars, food, toys, guns etc

When it comes to aas, hgh and various pharmaceuticals people will defend the Chinese products with their “lives” .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member