over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guru Ameen Alai - Every GH is bunk even if its real

Im no expert but my IGF1 score of 650 on generics doesn't lie!!

Im only on 3iu a day as well so what would that be with his ratio .6iu..... yeah whatever.

Im happy with the generics I get so I will continue to buy them, to each his own

Clearly your body's IGF-1 is responding to fake GH. All Chinese GH is fake or degraded. Guru said. That settles the issue.

Serostim doesn't require refrigeration until after it's reconstituted. Gonna start a lawsuit with serono for selling bunk.

this is what i was thinking as well, this guy seems to be a idiot!!! just shows you ost people just talk carp without any proof!

VERY IMPRESSIVE RESULTS CAN MANIFEST FROM GENERIC GH - PERIOD.

-FF

The testing that was done by Jano here was able to distinguish peptides from HGH. I can't remember if the results ever went public, so that's all i'm going to say on that so I don't break any of the forum rules.

Clearly your body's IGF-1 is responding to fake GH. All Chinese GH is fake or degraded. Guru said. That settles the issue.

btw...this guy can answer just about anything on the subject. Just realized who you were, G!

Seriously, he is in the list of guys I read very closely and amongst guys like Stewie, micro2000, Homon, GotGame, Jano, et al. His chemical background is probably the most decorated here...as an fyi:cool:

btw...this guy can answer just about anything on the subject. Just realized who you were, G!

Seriously, he is in the list of guys I read very closely and amongst guys like Stewie, micro2000, Homon, GotGame, Jano, et al. His chemical background is probably the most decorated here...as an fyi:cool:

Now I'm super curious..

You guys ever go to or talk to a doctor about this stuff and realize you know more than the doc?
This guy is obviously not in touch with our perspective.

Bingo!

I used about every pharma out there, including Genos, Humatrope, Serostims and I am telling you point blank, The black tops I use are the same. Only difference there is, I am getting 15 IUs per bottle along with a super cheap price. Pharmas are way over priced. You can pay 5 times what I pay and I will get same results as any of those pharmas. ;)

Agreed, I have tried pretty much every (western) pharma grade brand as well. At very good doses too. It really isn't worth the money with what else is available on the market. I haven't used black tops. But I use real Jintropin, which is more expensive but not as much as humatrope etc and it's just as good if not better than any of those brands. The Chinese have advanced tremendously, we're not living 20 years ago any more. People need to start realising how much money there actually is in China

Agreed, I have tried pretty much every (western) pharma grade brand as well. At very good doses too. It really isn't worth the money with what else is available on the market. I haven't used black tops. But I use real Jintropin, which is more expensive but not as much as humatrope etc and it's just as good if not better than any of those brands. The Chinese have advanced tremendously, we're not living 20 years ago any more. People need to start realising how much money there actually is in China

I have lived and travelled in China. Wonder if anyone else shares my opinion. It’s in their culture to get over on one another, cut corners and generally manufacture sub quality products specifically knock offs.

So although. There is a lot of money in China. And there will continue to more money brought in through domestic manufacturing and foreign investment. Including technological advances. Some aspects of their culture left a bad feeling with me.

If some of you recall. Several years ago one of the Chinese companies released a baby formula that was tainted and if I recall correctly there were 100-200 newborn deaths. This kind of stuff is par for the course there. If they show no regard for their own countrymen how do you think they view selling black market products to foreigners?!?!

Try our blacktop, and abandon Jintropin, we also have the Pharmagrade 99% purity and you will save a little money, Mr Pesty4077 is perfectly right

I have lived and travelled in China. Wonder if anyone else shares my opinion. It’s in their culture to get over on one another, cut corners and generally manufacture sub quality products specifically knock offs.

So although. There is a lot of money in China. And there will continue to more money brought in through domestic manufacturing and foreign investment. Including technological advances. Some aspects of their culture left a bad feeling with me.

If some of you recall. Several years ago one of the Chinese companies released a baby formula that was tainted and if I recall correctly there were 100-200 newborn deaths. This kind of stuff is par for the course there. If they show no regard for their own countrymen how do you think they view selling black market products to foreigners?!?!

Good point. Think of the dog foods / chews from China that have been contaminated, childrens toys from China with high lead levels, etc.

Yes....and the owner of said company was found guilty and put to death

This is just one incident out of how many??? Over how many years??? It’s not the USA or Europe. Lack of gov regulation with respect to certain things and def no better business bureau. Lol

This is just one incident out of how many??? Over how many years??? It’s not the USA or Europe. Lack of gov regulation with respect to certain things and def no better business bureau. Lol

Oh I totally agree

Yea, because the USA NEVER has ecoli poisioning or any contaminant products. :rolleyes:

How many incidents you here here? Better yet, how many were covered up? ;)

You guys ever go to or talk to a doctor about this stuff and realize you know more than the doc?
This guy is obviously not in touch with our perspective.

Doctors have very little education on AAS, HGH, etc. A surgeon told me her entire medical education on AAS lasted 10 minutes. I have never met a doctor who had a clue in regards to bodybuilding drugs. The true experts are here. We experiment on ourselves for decades. This is where the emperical research is conducted.

Yea, because the USA NEVER has ecoli poisioning or any contaminant products. :rolleyes:

How many incidents you here here? Better yet, how many were covered up? ;)

We do. But in comparison. It’s incomparable.

Here is a list of just food products they actually listed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foodborne_illness_outbreaks_in_the_United_States

Our drinking supply is not pure water either. Let us not forget Michigan.

Millions in U.S. Drink Contaminated Water, Records Show - The New York Times

Not to mention how these big Pharma companies have been knowingly giving prescription drugs to consumers, knowing they are bad for you or effect your health, just to rake in profits. ;)

And the list goes on and on: (7 pages for this year alone) ;)

https://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/default.htm

We do. But in comparison. It’s incomparable.

I sat in a hospital for 30 days watching my son with complete kidney failure at 9 years old due to Ecoli poisoning. Then the government covered up the whole thing. Since then I have researched this subject and know we have many contaminated products and most get covered up. The good news is my son is healthy grown man now and they paid for my 250K hospital bill. I learn not to trust this government when it comes to telling the truth. ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws