over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH look starting to grow on me

What a dumb fucking thread. Some 20 year old arguing with not only a vet here but an IFBB pro about being jealous of a trainer at his gym. A mod should close this and boot this dude. 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

What a dumb fucking thread. Some 20 year old arguing with not only a vet here but an IFBB pro about being jealous of a trainer at his gym. A mod should close this and boot this dude. 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

This thread definitely didn't go the way MASSIVEmark planned. A MASSIVE failure 😆 🤣 😂

I vote to keep the thread.. never rely on a next man to prevent you from making mistakes.. in this case "wasting time"
That discernment and subsequent decision has to come from you.

Respect still.

I vote to keep the thread.. never rely on a next man to prevent you from making mistakes.. in this case "wasting time"
That discernment and subsequent decision has to come from you.

Respect still.
It's so funny how you're all making fun of a 20 year old... I'm sure none of you were that age before. Yes his post was kind of dumb but it wasn't the worst thing ever posted on here before. LOL

His legs don’t match his upper body. Needs to focus more on them and then he’d be right on target.

Cage

It's so funny how you're all making fun of a 20 year old... I'm sure none of you were that age before. Yes his post was kind of dumb but it wasn't the worst thing ever posted on here before. LOL
In all seriousness, you can stop trying to sell the whole “nephew” bit, nobody’s buying it. We’ve established that you have a history of starting these types of threads. You seem to be particularly concerned with the height and weight of competitors you aspire to look like, as if that were at all relevant.

If I were you I would just let this thread die and take it as a learning experience.

In all seriousness, you can stop trying to sell the whole “nephew” bit, nobody’s buying it. We’ve established that you have a history of starting these types of threads. You seem to be particularly concerned with the height and weight of competitors you aspire to look like, as if that were at all relevant.

If I were you I would just let this thread die and take it as a learning experience.
It has been several years since I've been on this board and I followed Phil's advice and his training and I followed Rye roids advice and training. Obviously things have changed here a lot since then. Agree let this thread die.

Asking what someone's weight or height is randomly over the years is not some bad thing either. I've gone from being 120 lbs to 195 lb and it's worked out very well considering I'm 48. Thread hopefully dying.

Asking what someone's weight or height is randomly over the years is not some bad thing either. I've gone from being 120 lbs to 195 lb and it's worked out very well considering I'm 48. Thread hopefully dying.
that’s nice, happy for you

each one of these threads that YOU started, begins with you either estimating the guys weight (as if it’s a look you could attain based on their weight), or just straight up gushing over them

my personal fave was you saying you’re striving to look like Peter Molnar, good luck w that

so don’t come here name dropping Hernon like you’re some old school bro bro and we’re just a bunch of assholes who changed the direction of the forum. We may be assholes but any time anyone starts a thread THIS fucking stupid we’re gonna have some fun with it
🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't even know where to start with this thread. I am not even going to bother. MM you have some issues going on. Even when you have no reason to lie you do so no one should believe anything you post. An example you just wrote you are actually 48. I randomly clicked on one of the threads Southern Muscle just posted and in 2012 (9 years ago) you wrote "Only good thing is that I am 33 and look like im 23. Thanks genetics for at least giving me that."

I don't even know where to start with this thread. I am not even going to bother. MM you have some issues going on. Even when you have no reason to lie you do so no one should believe anything you post. An example you just wrote you are actually 48. I randomly clicked on one of the threads Southern Muscle just posted and in 2012 (9 years ago) you wrote "Only good thing is that I am 33 and look like im 23. Thanks genetics for at least giving me that."

Maybe he's more of liberal arts kind of guy vs math science guy. 🤔 🤷‍♂️

a few of the old names in this thread got me thinking, does anyone know who Wyldeone was? I recall someone saying as far as 'gurus' went back in that day he was right up there with hte best (as in he was prepping top professional bb'ers), I never could work out exactly who he was

Actually just found out hes on 1 IU HGH and he is a trainer at my gym...sorry to hurt your ego bboy. I guess my assumption was correct.
I thought you said you had no clue who he is but now you say his a trainer at your gym?

Never mind. With the above question and after reading the nephew blame. You are a waste of time .you really should be banned for ever
And thank you're nephew for it

So you’re going to ride this “nephew” story out? I hope this thread never dies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws