mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many/What styles of shoes do you own?

How come I dont see bodybuilders with OTOMIX shoes anymore? The Otomix and fanny packs were a must for hardcore bodybuilders back in the day.

wow I had no idea so many men are shoe freaks or than men (i`m guessing straight) where pink shoes! How does that go over when you have more shoes than the girl your with? That would just be weird.

Idk. I've got way more shoes than my girl, she just thinks it's a silly hobby. I also have some pink shoes (not to mention some women's nikes) and never really felt like less of a man.

To each his own though. Sure there are plenty of people who think I'm weird for it.

Wait.......having a dope shoe collection makes you potentially "gay" or maybe less of a "man"....?? My wifes shoe collection (sneakers, boots, heels) is better than most. I carry myself like a grown man and wear what the fuck i want. Cause hes got a pair of pink sneakers means nothing about where he chooses to lay his pipe. Its almost 2016 and all I see is dudes with arched eyebrows like a drag-queen and guys walkin around in these skin tight fuckin pants claiming to be "men". How u gonna be a man when u shop on the womens side of the store? U got "guys" out here in their 30s and 40s wearin $200 headsets talkin shit to 12yr olds on xbox playin Call of Duty 6hrs a day?!? Where they do that at???? All I hear every football season from "men" is we're gonna destroy u this weekend.....whos WE?!? Spendin hours each day goin over their FANTASY team!! THIS is the "modern man"........skinny jeans, waxed eyebrows, tiny shirts, talkin topless selfies, gettin manicures and spendin hours in fantasy land.....sounds questionsble to me....but im no expert.
Now we're potentially less of a man cause we collect shoes.....or cause hes got a pair of pink sneakers?? GTFOH lol

Oh........and ive already got my triple black yeezy 750s in the mail. #goodluck

Preach my man lol.

Also super jealous you got the black yeezy 750s. Trying to work the connections on a pair right now, but still no success.

Lol......these lames out here!

If my connection was internet based id be happy to share with brother!

Lol......these lames out here!

If my connection was internet based id be happy to share with brother!

No worries man I know how it is.

Back when I lived in Seattle, used to work with a guy who ran track at Oregon. Took a few trips with him down to the employee store. Remember the first time getting the Lebron X Corks for $125.

Those were the days. :(

I also have some pink shoes (not to mention some women's nikes) and never really felt like less of a man.

I wasnt trying to say you any less of a man, its just surprising for a big, ripped dude. Also surprising they make a woman`s shoe that fits you :eek: I don`t wanna see her feet!

I wasnt trying to say you any less of a man, its just surprising for a big, ripped dude. Also surprising they make a woman`s shoe that fits you :eek: I don`t wanna see her feet!

Just because you made me feel like less of a man, I went out to finishline today and picked up these

ice-gym-red.jpg

Well they didn't have them in my size so they're shipping them to me. lol I'm just messing around man. Most people I am close with in real life think it's strange but some also think it's strange to take care of your hair and moisturize and exfoliate your skin and go tanning from time to time.

Superficial as it is (and I'm very aware of how much it is) in my line of work (both while as a personal trainer and now in an office environment meeting with new clients, presentation and appearance comes down to everything) Sales are made and accounts are booked based off how well you present yourself as an expert in your field and coming in dressed to the nines. Some say it's not necessary but I'm always the person to go all out for everything I want.

But beyond that I don't view sneakers as a sign of success but I like pairing them with nice tailored/well fitting clothes that helps bring everything together. I workout and use gear to look as best I can and since we were clothes the majority of our lives, I want to make sure it compliments the work I've put in.

And for the female shoes lol funny story. Nike Factory outlet. I can never leave one without getting something and the dude's section was not happening. I wear between an 11-12 depending on the nike and never wear socks so usually fit into smaller ones easier. Found a women's thirteen on a pink trainer that they don't make in mens so decided to try it. Totally fit length wise but was real narrow. Still bought it because it was $28 bucks off an original $120 (guess there's not too many women out there with a 13 foot lol).

Worn them three times because they're pretty tight but for the price I'm just gonna sit on them for a while and wait and see if I ever hook upwith a giant so I can gift them to her lol

Just because you made me feel like less of a man, I went out to finishline today and picked up these

ice-gym-red.jpg

Well they didn't have them in my size so they're shipping them to me. lol I'm just messing around man. Most people I am close with in real life think it's strange but some also think it's strange to take care of your hair and moisturize and exfoliate your skin and go tanning from time to time.

Superficial as it is (and I'm very aware of how much it is) in my line of work (both while as a personal trainer and now in an office environment meeting with new clients, presentation and appearance comes down to everything) Sales are made and accounts are booked based off how well you present yourself as an expert in your field and coming in dressed to the nines. Some say it's not necessary but I'm always the person to go all out for everything I want.

But beyond that I don't view sneakers as a sign of success but I like pairing them with nice tailored/well fitting clothes that helps bring everything together. I workout and use gear to look as best I can and since we were clothes the majority of our lives, I want to make sure it compliments the work I've put in.

And for the female shoes lol funny story. Nike Factory outlet. I can never leave one without getting something and the dude's section was not happening. I wear between an 11-12 depending on the nike and never wear socks so usually fit into smaller ones easier. Found a women's thirteen on a pink trainer that they don't make in mens so decided to try it. Totally fit length wise but was real narrow. Still bought it because it was $28 bucks off an original $120 (guess there's not too many women out there with a 13 foot lol).

Worn them three times because they're pretty tight but for the price I'm just gonna sit on them for a while and wait and see if I ever hook upwith a giant so I can gift them to her lol
Those are some nice nikes

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

ice-gym-red.jpg

Agreed. I work in luxury car sales and bought a Rolex not too long ago. Dont regret my purchase one bit. It definitely helps with the clients.

Agreed. I work in luxury car sales and bought a Rolex not too long ago. Dont regret my purchase one bit. It definitely helps with the clients.

oh yea man stuff like that is super important even if people consciously think it doesn't affect them.

One of my best friends from high school's dad is in real estate in a very affluent area. He's not a flashy guy and dresses very casual when not working. Drives a pretty nice acura normally, but has a $200k Ford GT Concept that he keeps in his garage and takes out when he's closing with high profile clients.

Says he hated buying it but that it's paid for itself for how many times he's closed a deal driving in it when with clients.

Those are some nice nikes

Thanks man. They had a black friday deal on them for $75 at finishline (retail $150). Passed on it because I convinced myself I didn't need them. Then saw them again and knew I wanted them. Got them for $105 so still a deal but bummed I didn't pull the trigger earlier.

No worries man I know how it is.

Back when I lived in Seattle, used to work with a guy who ran track at Oregon. Took a few trips with him down to the employee store. Remember the first time getting the Lebron X Corks for $125.

Those were the days. :(

I always wanted a pair of the forms, just ordered a pair on LeBron 12 low lebronald palmers

Thanks man. They had a black friday deal on them for $75 at finishline (retail $150). Passed on it because I convinced myself I didn't need them. Then saw them again and knew I wanted them. Got them for $105 so still a deal but bummed I didn't pull the trigger earlier.
What are they called? I need a couple new pairs for work and training. Shox are on my list but im a cheap ass.

How come I dont see bodybuilders with OTOMIX shoes anymore? The Otomix and fanny packs were a must for hardcore bodybuilders back in the day.

Good question. They are great to train in. I currently rotate 4 pair depending on what I'm wearing and what body part I'm training. The pro trainer is a must for calves and legs.

I always wanted a pair of the forms, just ordered a pair on LeBron 12 low lebronald palmers

Foams are another shoe I love but hate wearing. Don't personally find them comfy, but respect them nonetheless.

Haha the lebronald palmers are a sick colorway. Don't have them but would totally buy them if I see them ever on a deal.

What are they called? I need a couple new pairs for work and training. Shox are on my list but im a cheap ass.

They're called Nike Air Max 90 Ice. Can't remember the exact colorway but it has gym red in it.

Funny story on the shox. I read a while back that originally shox were designed to be Nike's premier sole technology. Apparently they spent crazy amounts of money researching the technology and their air tech was more of an afterthought in comparison.

Sure everyone knows how that turned out given how many air maxes or bball shoes with nike air in them and how few shox you see.

Definitely a sick shoe though and making a strong comeback.

i train with jordans always best shoes to train specially if u have a wide foot

and i switch them for asics to do cardio

i always but retro 11 or 13 my favorites!!!

Respect my man. Can't help but look like a baller rocking retro jordans or foams to the gym.

Can't do it personally (will wear a lot of different shoes, but particular on the feel that I personally like for lifting/cardio).

I have pretty wide feet and will agree some pairs of jays are awesome for my club feet lol

My Brazilian friend has the best collection I've seen.. she has a sick regular collection too

Attachments

• 20151208_191657.jpg
    20151208_191657.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 60

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member