over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Eat 7,300+ Clean Calories In A Day

12.5mcg T3.

No, it's really just availability.

It just depends on how many carbs I consume at the meal. Ex. if I get eat 150g carbs I take 12IU. For preworkout I do 35-40IU as I do 335g carbs between my intra and postworkout shakes.
it's a huge amount of inulin a day, I honestly don't know any super heavy bodybuilder who would take so much

Daniel, go into more detail about your cutting and where you're at now.

You said you start dieting at high 2k's....that's a huuuuge difference from the 7k you're getting now.
That's roughly 4k calories between your surplus or deficit....if that is true, then you are either A. eating too much now or B. not eating enough during your diet. The swing should not be that big.

Most SHW i know have 1 or the other...not both. Luki has gone over his diet with me and he eats a tonnn like u to hold his weight high. But with that, he doesn't have to starve to pull it off. Jordan has done the same thing. SUPER high cals to fill out...therefore, he can still diet on like 4k or 3300 or whatever. I personally have never met or heard of anyone eating 7k to bulk and needing 1300 to diet. Something is off — I'm thinking that maybe your next cut will be different and you wont need to go that low. Something is out of wack...or your addition of T3/T4 is the problem. Thoughts?

You said you start dieting at high 2k's....that's a huuuuge difference from the 7k you're getting now.
That's roughly 4k calories between your surplus or deficit....if that is true, then you are either A. eating too much now or B. not eating enough during your diet. The swing should not be that big.

Most SHW i know have 1 or the other...not both. Luki has gone over his diet with me and he eats a tonnn like u to hold his weight high. But with that, he doesn't have to starve to pull it off. Jordan has done the same thing. SUPER high cals to fill out...therefore, he can still diet on like 4k or 3300 or whatever. I personally have never met or heard of anyone eating 7k to bulk and needing 1300 to diet. Something is off — I'm thinking that maybe your next cut will be different and you wont need to go that low. Something is out of wack...or your addition of T3/T4 is the problem. Thoughts?

This is something im wondering about too. Someone eating 7k and not getting fat = great metabolism. But having to dip below 2k calories, im 190 and If I dip down to 2k per day I start losing weight like crazy. Shocked that anyone would need to go to 1300 thats starvation levels. I am assuming maybe Daniel went hard and super low to get his cut over with fast but definitely interested to see why the low calories were needed. May have been a good break for the digestion system lol.

He is a thermodynamic anomaly. A 4000 cal swing from cutting to adding mass. I would never believe this is humanly possible, unless you were popping dnp like candy or running dialy marathons. But I believe everything your saying. I'm very curious to know the physiology behind what's going on with your body right now.

I agree 100% that there is something wrong here. I eat on training days 5500-7500 (in rotation) kcal and on days off 3500 which gives an average for a week about 5500kcal and on cutting I go down to 4500 on training days and 3500-4000 on days off (so I eat more on cutting days slow than during bulking) and these 4500 kcal is such a low amount for me that I have to do carb load 1100-1300g of carbohydrates every 3-4 days to keep my weight dropping too quickly.

12.5mcg T3.

No, it's really just availability.

It just depends on how many carbs I consume at the meal. Ex. if I get eat 150g carbs I take 12IU. For preworkout I do 35-40IU as I do 335g carbs between my intra and postworkout shakes.

That is a lot of carbs for a short amount of time. You don't get any stomach issues? That would kill my digestion.

That is a lot of carbs for a short amount of time. You don't get any stomach issues? That would kill my digestion.
Also, to be honest, I have no idea why someone needs so many carbohydrates on training - 200g carbs intra? I would also understand that you do training in the Milos style where it is practically a marathon and you burn large amounts of glucose, but from what I remember, you train typically low volume

For someone like me, or a bikini girl, it seems normal to go up to 1200 calories when you are on a diet, but the bulk season is 2500 calories.

If you have a lot of muscle mass and you take your shit, I don't think anyone should cut their calories more than 50% from one stage to the next.

you may not be a pro, but I still consider you to be one of the best assets to ProM. your professionalism, everything from your formatting to how you address others, is impeccable. and I'm sure you've shone a light or two on rather esoteric subjects that became more accepted because they heard it from you.

kind of a weird post, but thanks for being around. I was amazed to hear how young you are. you're going big places
Agreed, the guy is an asset for sure 👍

For someone like me, or a bikini girl, it seems normal to go up to 1200 calories when you are on a diet, but the bulk season is 2500 calories.

If you have a lot of muscle mass and you take your shit, I don't think anyone should cut their calories more than 50% from one stage to the next.

Calories in bulk season for me about 3500. I can get super lean at 2500. At 50, I went to 5% bf on that much.

For guys who have to go super extreme low calories, two things come to mind for me. You are too out of shape in off season too much or you need a longer prep.

Exactly why most guys do extreme things at the end, all to compensate bad choice of nutrition to begin with.

I agree that @danieltx brings his calories extremely low, and when I asked him before, if I remember correctly his reasoning was that he wanted to get through the diet quickly, hence being so extreme with the calorie drop

It’s rare but I know of a few guys with extremely adaptive metabolisms like that. A fairly well-known prep coach named Austin Stout is someone who comes to mind. One of his clients also had a similar swing in calories from peak offseason to the toughest part of prep. Both of them had swings like that when getting in true contest condition though.

Intentionally crash dieting/doing a protein sparing modified fast and going that low is a different animal and I think unnecessary for most people/indicates a failure in structuring your diet, agree there.

It’s rare but I know of a few guys with extremely adaptive metabolisms like that. A fairly well-known prep coach named Austin Stout is someone who comes to mind. One of his clients also had a similar swing in calories from peak offseason to the toughest part of prep. Both of them had swings like that when getting in true contest condition though.

Intentionally crash dieting/doing a protein sparing modified fast and going that low is a different animal and I think unnecessary for most people/indicates a failure in structuring your diet, agree there.
True, the keyword there is TRUE CONTEST CONDITION though.
Guys talk about going down to under 1500 to get lean...and then i see pics and its lean, but its still 4-5 weeks out for most competitors.
If someone is going to starve that hard and pull that low to get to 7-8%, why?? It's a sign something in the toolbox is off.

Ive talked to Austin before and know how he swings. It is nuts. But he also does loooong cuts. So he's not going from 5k (where his offseason is) to 2k right off the bat. He diets on 4500, then 4000, then 3700, and so on. But if he went from 5 to 2...yeah, I'm sure he would even say, "something is not right here." Maintenance is not a 2000-3000 playground.

This is something im wondering about too. Someone eating 7k and not getting fat = great metabolism. But having to dip below 2k calories, im 190 and If I dip down to 2k per day I start losing weight like crazy. Shocked that anyone would need to go to 1300 thats starvation levels. I am assuming maybe Daniel went hard and super low to get his cut over with fast but definitely interested to see why the low calories were needed. May have been a good break for the digestion system lol.
He is a thermodynamic anomaly. A 4000 cal swing from cutting to adding mass. I would never believe this is humanly possible, unless you were popping dnp like candy or running dialy marathons. But I believe everything your saying. I'm very curious to know the physiology behind what's going on with your body right now.
I agree 100% that there is something wrong here. I eat on training days 5500-7500 (in rotation) kcal and on days off 3500 which gives an average for a week about 5500kcal and on cutting I go down to 4500 on training days and 3500-4000 on days off (so I eat more on cutting days slow than during bulking) and these 4500 kcal is such a low amount for me that I have to do carb load 1100-1300g of carbohydrates every 3-4 days to keep my weight dropping too quickly.
I agree that @danieltx brings his calories extremely low, and when I asked him before, if I remember correctly his reasoning was that he wanted to get through the diet quickly, hence being so extreme with the calorie drop
I think what's been missed here is that when I dieted this year it only took me 9 weeks to go from my fattest offseason shape ever to 6% body fat - the whole diet was only 9 weeks. Yes I take my calories very low, but I don't do anything crazy with cardio - I did a maximum of 40-45 minutes per day walking outside. On my Dexa scan I had 10lbs. more muscle than the year before and that was fully depleted. Dieting is easy for me thanks to my machine-like discipline but that doesn't mean I enjoy it - that's why I diet hard, so it's over as quickly as possible.

I've come up with ways to do things that work very well for me. They're definitely not traditional but that doesn't matter as long as you achieve the end goal. I'm not a competitor, I don't pay my bills with my body. I do things in a way that lets me enjoy life, still eat out even when dieting, have a social life, have no issues sticking to my diet and training, etc.

None, it all digests very well for me. I have a whole food meal usually 90-120 minutes after finishing my postworkout shake. I've been amazed at how good my digestion is consuming this many calories and I credit it to fiber, probiotics, digestive enzymes, staying well hydrated, and continuing to refine my food choices. For example, the Barilla Ready Pasta I'm using this year is something I just found a few weeks ago and it seems to digest even better than rice for me.

I think what's been missed here is that when I dieted this year it only took me 9 weeks to go from my fattest offseason shape ever to 6% body fat - the whole diet was only 9 weeks. Yes I take my calories very low, but I don't do anything crazy with cardio - I did a maximum of 40-45 minutes per day walking outside. On my Dexa scan I had 10lbs. more muscle than the year before and that was fully depleted. Dieting is easy for me thanks to my machine-like discipline but that doesn't mean I enjoy it - that's why I diet hard, so it's over as quickly as possible.

I've come up with ways to do things that work very well for me. They're definitely not traditional but that doesn't matter as long as you achieve the end goal. I'm not a competitor, I don't pay my bills with my body. I do things in a way that lets me enjoy life, still eat out even when dieting, have a social life, have no issues sticking to my diet and training, etc.
Ahhh ok, that makes more sense. If that is the case, chances are you are losing much more than fat during that hellish cut.
That's just the truth. I have done the same thing...and the slower the diet, the more muscle you will hold. ESPECIALLY if you are pulling out those 3-4k calories and dropping that low, your body is losing a good amount of muscle along the way.

I've done the crash course PSMF in quick time and I've done the slow controlled way, and the slow controlled way always LOOKS better. If anything the past 5 years, I've learned that getting in a RUSH to be lean means i dont end up making as much progress as i THINK i am (well i am, but I'm losing that tissue because I'm in a rush to get lean) I spent long years putting on big tissue and then i'd be too excited to cut...dropping 3+ lbs a week easy. Nope—the wrong way to go. If you were just a regular guy getting ready for the summer, i'd say, "hey, just get there." But since you are putting in time and effort and spending large portions of the year eating this huuuge amount of food, slowwww it down on the way down. I promise you'll like the end result more.

i'd be getting some of that colon broom shit i keep seeing ads for if i was eating this much on a regular basis

Ahhh ok, that makes more sense. If that is the case, chances are you are losing much more than fat during that hellish cut.
That's just the truth. I have done the same thing...and the slower the diet, the more muscle you will hold. ESPECIALLY if you are pulling out those 3-4k calories and dropping that low, your body is losing a good amount of muscle along the way.

I've done the crash course PSMF in quick time and I've done the slow controlled way, and the slow controlled way always LOOKS better. If anything the past 5 years, I've learned that getting in a RUSH to be lean means i dont end up making as much progress as i THINK i am (well i am, but I'm losing that tissue because I'm in a rush to get lean) I spent long years putting on big tissue and then i'd be too excited to cut...dropping 3+ lbs a week easy. Nope—the wrong way to go. If you were just a regular guy getting ready for the summer, i'd say, "hey, just get there." But since you are putting in time and effort and spending large portions of the year eating this huuuge amount of food, slowwww it down on the way down. I promise you'll like the end result more.

Would you say that for others (like myself), much farther away from their genetic potential, that fast hard cuts may be equal if not better?

I believe you are close to 300, so you have alot more muscle to lose as you are way further from your natural limit.

Myself at 195 when I start to get a little soft (or at least softer than I would like to be as someone who stays lean year round), I found that cutting calories down slow, the scale barley moved. But 2 weeks of hard cutting (4k down to 2k), I shed weight fast and didn't appear to lose anything. Then after 2-3 weeks I was where I wanted to be.

But I can defiantly see someone who has built a great deal of size over the years needing to take things much slower.

I love how people are questioning whether he needs to eat this way when he looks bigger and better than 90 percent of this board lol

Being bigger doesn't often relate to health though. It is better to think longevity.

Being bigger doesn't often relate to health though. It is better to think longevity.
Now this I can agree with….however his post wasn’t about how to be healthy, it’s about how to eat a lot of calories to get big. He strikes me as a sharp enough guy to know that eating 7300 calories a day isn’t good for you though. And for that matter being over 250 pounds of muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131