over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hunter Labrada current diet ?? macros

that’s where I learned to use peptides. I was doing ghrps and gnrh like 6 times daily and had mad carpal tunnel lol

haha man my knuckles were so sore with the long fasts and ghrp 4-5x per day.

it definitely rivaled low dose GH pinning that often. I’d re use a slin pin till that thing was so dull I’d have to twist and jab to get the shit to break skin. That 5th poke was zero fun

haha man my knuckles were so sore with the long fasts and ghrp 4-5x per day.

it definitely rivaled low dose GH pinning that often. I’d re use a slin pin till that thing was so dull I’d have to twist and jab to get the shit to break skin. That 5th poke was zero fun
I did the same thing. 1 pin per day for 8-12 shots a day

I did the same thing. 1 pin per day for 8-12 shots a day
I had a buddy hook me up with ghrp2 and cjc years ago and the protocol he gave me was around 8 times a day. Don’t remember every dosage or the exact times but it was something along the lines of 10iu upon waking, before gym, after the gym, and before bed and 4 other times probably before meals. They were constituted in the same vial. I had no idea how to use peptides or anything about them really.

I've read the story just didn't retain much, what exactly happened to dat? I don't really get into peptides was never a believer, but are they still in high regard? What about dats methods? I believe his resume checked out but forget the story of what happened to him.

I've read the story just didn't retain much, what exactly happened to dat? I don't really get into peptides was never a believer, but are they still in high regard? What about dats methods? I believe his resume checked out but forget the story of what happened to him.
I though he got really sick and some people thought he passed away

I've read the story just didn't retain much, what exactly happened to dat? I don't really get into peptides was never a believer, but are they still in high regard? What about dats methods? I believe his resume checked out but forget the story of what happened to him

holy shit, lol. a guy from the forums was supplying professional athletes and olympians. did they ever find out how he was making, or acquiring his peptides? just china raws id assume?

Peptides aren't myth lol there's nothing to 'not believe.'
They 100% work and this board his tooons of bloodwork to show it. They just suuuck because they require multiple dosings multiple times per day. Most guys would rather just buy regular exo GH and just use that.
DAT was a low-key genius though.

Dats peptides we’re definitely not Chinese raws. You pin 4x a day of ghrp 2 and his mod grf, you would lose function of your knuckles by the end of the week

I think he was synthesizing it in Canada

people are retarded. Fat can also be stored as intramuscular triglycerides.

and also, do they think if they ate 100g carbs from cream of rice with whey and PB, as long as they don’t shoot insulin the fat does something magically different than if you doses humalog with it?
Yes on both accounts. lol

Peptides aren't myth lol there's nothing to 'not believe.'
They 100% work and this board his tooons of bloodwork to show it. They just suuuck because they require multiple dosings multiple times per day. Most guys would rather just buy regular exo GH and just use that.
DAT was a low-key genius though.
Didn't mean they suck, more so, is there any benefit to them if we can get gh (legit Chinese)? I know back when I was looking into the peptides I crunched some numbers and at the prices Chinese quality gh is available, I think I concluded they really aren't more cost effective? I could be wrong. And def agree the multiple dosing would be annoying, esp for those of us who like to keep things simple and aren't home all day haha

Dats peptides we’re definitely not Chinese raws. You pin 4x a day of ghrp 2 and his mod grf, you would lose function of your knuckles by the end of the week

Interesting. Im someone who has never got sides from gh, ever. Never tried pharma but used ND blues, thanks, rips back in the day, then now 2 quality sources for current market gh. Never a side, the only way I know its working is my IGF has slightly been elevated. When I say that I mean baseline 54 shot up to 80 then 110 I believe. Either my liver doesn't synthizie igf well or my genetics really suck which would explain why I never gain like others on AAS lol.

Not sure if using the GH is worth the money. On one hand, my IGF is still low as fuck even on 3 iu. One the other hand, it did double. Not sure if that should be interpreted as its not doing much or it is doing alot.

Didn't mean they suck, more so, is there any benefit to them if we can get gh (legit Chinese)? I know back when I was looking into the peptides I crunched some numbers and at the prices Chinese quality gh is available, I think I concluded they really aren't more cost effective? I could be wrong. And def agree the multiple dosing would be annoying, esp for those of us who like to keep things simple and aren't home all day haha

I think comparing GH to peptides is like comparing exogenous test to HCG. There might be some uses to HCG even for a juicer. Same with peptides.

Yes on both accounts. lol

i really don’t get it. They hide information like that in textbooks lol

i can give newbies a break, but guys like fouad, or big motherfuckers at the gym say ridiculous things.

I guess with good genetics and tren, you can be borderline special Ed and be huge

Nearly all peptides are from Chinese raws. Companies like to state US made but the raws are coming from China. I know China can be horrible in many ways but the opinion that if something is from there it will always be inferior is far off. I have used some fantastic peptides and they all come from China.

has there ever been ONE top pro that didnt mix carbs and fats....?
-F

i really don’t get it. They hide information like that in textbooks lol

i can give newbies a break, but guys like fouad, or big motherfuckers at the gym say ridiculous things.

I guess with good genetics and tren, you can be borderline special Ed and be huge
yes u can!
one of my best friends recently got his pro card. still talks about doses in terms of cc's not mg's
takes 1 shot of npp a week
uses tren year round pretty much only thing that changes is the dose
he recently "got off everything" to find his baseline but said still gonna stay on test n tren tho.....
-F

yes u can!
one of my best friends recently got his pro card. still talks about doses in terms of cc's not mg's
takes 1 shot of npp a week
uses tren year round pretty much only thing that changes is the dose
he recently "got off everything" to find his baseline but said still gonna stay on test n tren tho.....
-F
oh and this is it when most say i got off everything i take only tren gh test and some insulin - almost like trt haha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws