over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I turned 30 today what should I expect?

Im 40 now and would say for most here that are average or slightly more genetically inclined our best years should be around late 20's to early 50's.

Someone mentioned earlier about 20's being your peak. however unless your genetically gifted you really need some years under your belt to pack on good solid mass where you go from "yeah he looks like he works out", to "he looks like he works out all the time", to "damn man you getting for a show!" 😄. Obviously with gear and additional supplements thrown "your good years" can be extent much further but at 50 even the best juice or gh cant stave off the effects of gravity.

I did notice im my later 30's the aches and pains or injury came on much easier if I wasn't careful or pushed too hard. Also my stamina is not as good as it once was. However all that being said I still look as good as my late 20's and throughout my 30's on way less gear and heavy weight training. However the diet has had to be more on point more then ever and seems I have to get stricter the more I age.

At 30 you still have a lot to look forward to such as more personal wealth, wisdom and stronger relationships.

30's was dedicated to raising my daughters. I spent countless hours with them on the softball field or in the cheerleading gyms. Flash forward to today...I am in my early 50's. One has a M.A. and is a 5th grade teacher. The other made it into a college that is very difficult to get into. They are both happy, healthy, and successful. Also in my 30's, I dedicated myself to being a good employee. As a result I promoted several times, made good money and was able to retire a few months ago. Bottom line: PUT IN YOUR WORK in your 30's and you will see things come together nicely in the following decades.
This is where I am at!

I work in an extremely stressful career field, but I have promoted 3 times in the last 5 years..I have the same theory as you...work yourself to the bone so you don’t have to later.

I am to the point when I have more than 1 day off at a time I am uncomfortable and get physically sick to my stomach thinking about how I could be working!

so, I try to schedule my mandatory off days(because they will make you have mandatory off days if you make more than your boss in overtime)when my wife is at work..that way it’s just me and my daughter(2 year old)..she keeps me busy and I don’t feel like I am doing nothing.

plus, she needs me..but who knows how long I’m gonna be around! All of us could drop dead at any minute! I don’t want my family to struggle when I die more than they have to. So, I rather do the hard shit now while I can

My 30's (hell im still in my 30's) have been the best training years of my career.
I've done the injury thing, I've done the stupid split thing, I've figured out how to eat for size and dieting, I've lifted to heavy and I've lifted to light. Basically, it takes 10+ years of lifting to figure shit out...and NOWWW its hear. Shit just align and if you are serious, progress starts pouring in. Enjoy it.
So dam true it really does take that long to get this all most perfect lol makes you think

I think age is nothing these days ramy 36 Shawn in his 40s you can progress still and Ronnie didn’t win the O until his late 30s and begun anabolics late on I truly believe

being 28 29 next month 5th of February I’m not thinking about age but how 10 years of trial and error got me here and now finally found what works

Best time of your life....enjoy

Happy Birthday.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner