mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you ever wanted to use me to further yourself ahead in bbing-now would be the time

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ive turned down writing gigs for every bbing mag over the years.....just for personal reasons (burnout, sick of writing about DC training, just way too busy).

But just in the last week Ive been asked again and it was posed to me that I could help people in the sport or people who have been friendly to me out.... if I did it this time......that part always interests me.

So I have to take one for the team here...LOL...I have to do a sidebar about DC training and other things on my mind but the following opportunity has presented itself for good people in this sport if i do this.

I am allowed to have my own group of writers submit articles.....and my first choices (because they are in my inner circle) have been Skip and Homonuncleus) but I was thinking of the writers on this site who leave very good posts (MR BMJ, Swifto, Kalydryn, Doctor G, Future Freak, John Meadows, Shelby, Gunsmith, Triathlon....etc etc etc)...dont mean to leave anyone out at all...just going off the top of my head......
This is an opportunity for you if you wanted to get your thoughts out there on a myriad of subjects concerning bodybuilding if you want.
Its under the guise of the truenutrition zone (and DC) and although they want alot of DC training talked about the floor is open as far as content.

a) The most popular articles are science backed according to a huge poll so I would like it to have people back up things with references down bottom of their articles when and if possible......obviously with something such as Skiploading precontest strategies thats theory based on results and there will not be much science backed reference there...so it evens out...(just something im asking)

b) This will be on the newstand monthly in the most popular bodybuilding magazine in Europe and its either the top one here in the USA or top two (i dont know actually) and the rest of the world. It begins with an F if that helps..LOL

c) Writers who create a following have a good chance of being picked up and being paid writers in 2013 by this mag

d) Name one top shelf name prep coach who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars for his services and Ill show you exactly how he got that way.....by writing articles in newstand magazines which got transfered to the net. And that goes for Aceto, Palumbo, Farrah, etc etc etc etc.....so if you want notoriety in bodybuilding and you feel strongly about your subject matter and will back it up with references......IM offering you an opportunity to take some steps up the ladder for free on my dime.

e) If not....Skip, Homonuncleus and myself will do all the writing....which will probably make those two happy but me.....eh....Ill do it....but i would rather watch the red sox play or the celtics game tonite.

f) again pretty much everything is open to talk about, nutrition, supplements, recovery, attitude, etc etc etc the poll was surprising in that the articles about athletes were far far far less popular than cutting edge editorials by good writers so here is your opportunity.

g) now that i think of it future freak and john might have conflicts due to their connection with companies outside of TN but they can figure that out with those companies.

h) everything will be linked to TN.com forums and then can be linked to your own sites also when it gets to TN

On a side note.... We just bought a new facility which is being built out. Again all GMP certs as usual but the big deal is we are heading for NSF sport certified. Along with that will be the following in the near future.
Five to Six warehouses across the USA distribution points.
Retail TrueNutrition stores across the USA (most likely headed up by Dusty Hanshaw as thats his specialty)
Most likely Truenutrition and Primarch East (another large facility on the Eastern seaboard mirroring this one)

I say the above because when alot of this happens in the near future, I hire people from the bodybuilding community. Even though my businesses have now grown beyond the bbing community and are entrenched in Olympic, professional, MMA and other athletic endeavors....I feel indebted to the bbing arena because thats where I started and thats my roots.....so I hire valuable worthy people from this community as often and as much as I can. My general manager started out 4 years ago as a boxer, did so well he was moved to flavor and sweetener, did so well he was moved to order filler, did so well he was named shipping manager, did so well he is now general manager of these two companies....from a starting point of 9 bucks an hour to 6 figures...not bad for 4 years of work. But he is a very good employee.
So my point is....I will be reaching out to the bbing community to hire more people to manage shipping warehouses, manage certain geography areas, to be buyers, to be managers, to learn the entire system in the near future in other locations.

i) Im a big believer in "who you are online, is basically who you are in real life"....with that said .... if you are a person who has used your online time to bash or be a real ass to people....this is where it kind of comes full circle....please dont send me an email inquiring about any of the above....even with "I was just kidding around, its not who I really am" (Ive heard that a couple times now)....I just wont return your email, letting you know ahead of time.

Anyone interested in talking more to me about submitting articles send me an email at [email protected]

Last edited:
Glad to see you back in the grind!

That's pretty cool DC, if you wrote an article in that magazine I may start reading it again.

Lots of amazing and knowledgeable people on this site and others.

These up coming articles and the following opportunities will open many doors for some of these worthy members.

I wish them all the best and look forward to reading some of their work.

It sounds like you've got some really great things going on. :)

Btw, I sent you an email.

Great opportunity guys, especially you good, knowledgable writers out there, DC is reaching out to you all:headbang:

sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity for some. if they don't grab it by the tail and run with it they are crazy.

Good for you Dante, and congrats on all of the business success. I know firsthand, being competitive in this industry is not easy..

I would love to help out and submit some UNIQUE articles, I think they'll be a hit. ;)

This just made my day! times are a changing friends :headbang:

**broken link removed**

Sounds like a great idea. I'll be staying tuned...

Dante has helped me out in this sport more than ANYBODY by leaps and bounds. Very lucky to have learned so much from him.

Respect DC and TN to the utmost.

Classy company and person, and I am honored to have been mentioned.

-FF

Sounds pretty cool and a good chance for those guys who are in the industry and know their stuff to get some good notoriety from some published work. Id love to see some of the guys here have articles put onto the press. And I love the idea of the Truenutrition franchises, Ive always wanted to start a nutrition store and always ponder in my head how to go about it incorporating TN somehow, well here it is, lol. I might be sending you an email regarding this Dante. I just need to build the nerve to take the chance and go for it I think.

I have been posting for years that you should have a column in Muscular Development. A couple of years ago Steve Blechman even said he would sign you but at that time you said you were too busy to be involved with anything like that.

killer opportunity

Dante: From the 1st day i read your thread (the original thread on A's board) I have admired and respected you. I got a taste of the business side of the world when i opened up my own chiro office a year and a half ago.....and let me tell you, i was sadened/shocked/disgusted and appauled by the back-stabbing, selfish and cut-throat attitude I came across. It's rare to find someone nowadays who has not succeeded and continues to stay grounded and giving such as yourself. What a great opportunity you have been presented.....and you are presenting. I love it when GOOD/GREAT things happen for GOOD/GREAT people....and I'm happy to hear that things are going great for you. Good luck with the expansion...and keep remembering the little people (literally and figuratively) lol.

Wow, I'm surprised my name was even mentioned. :eek:

I will give this some thought, but seeing as the majority of what I write is AAS, PCT, related, I'm not sure how helpful I will be if this is going in a top mag...

Dante,

I think it is awesome that you are doing this. I know you have already published tons of information in the past, but spreading more of the knowledge that you have is an awesome idea. I have made some of the best progress in my entire time bodybuilding while following your various protocols for training, nutrition, cardio, supps, etc. I do not think that I have gone any period of time in the last 5 years without incorporating something out of your playbook in my overall plan.

BEAST

If only I had some good things to say, I'd love to do this. All those guys you mentioned would make some awesome articles though

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws