over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is a good diet doable without cooking?

Lmao is this a joke thread. What grown adult can't cook their own food? I think you need to focus on other things prior to being a bodybuilder which requires determination.

In the south a regular gas or charcoal grill will be a life saver for meal perpping, especially if you enjoy time outdoors aka have pets that like to play in the yard. A good doggo or 2 or 3 will make grilling 20-30 slabs of steak, checken, etc., the most enjoyable part of ones day off assuming youre not retired amd meed that rest and recoupe time

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes!

In the south a regular gas or charcoal grill will be a life saver for meal perpping, especially if you enjoy time outdoors aka have pets that like to play in the yard. A good doggo or 2 or 3 will make grilling 20-30 slabs of steak, checken, etc., the most enjoyable part of ones day off assuming youre not retired amd meed that rest and recoupe time
South? I am a couple hours from the Canadian border and cook out year round if I want. But mostly cook indoors in the colder months that way I can use my stove to help heat the house and figure I am getting 2 for the price of one. But I have my grill set up so I can walk down under the eaves of my house and still cook when it is raining out.

I agree with Biggerp....moreso now that i'm older with kids. When I was younger, I was more "machine-built" and could eat nails and shoes everyday if it helped me to my goal, lol. Now at almost 45y and 2 young kids, it's more difficult.....but yea, still simple if you just execute your plan. I can definitely get ya on that:) I wish I could just choose when I wanted to be big or not, like a switch. The only time I care about being big is when i'm lifting in the gym, maybe around certain crowds of people, or in my mirror before getting into the shower:D Other times, it's just easier and more enjoyable to be skinny and in-shape.....but like the ol' saying goes, 'we do things not because they are easy, but because they are hard.':D

I'll say this, knowing how to be a good cook is a blessing and a nightmare.

Also, after buying my Rec Tec smoker, I can't think of an easier way to keep meat cooked. It's so easy, a blind turd could do it. I can have 8# of tri tip cooked in 1.5-2hrs. Same with chicken....though for me, cleaning the chicken takes the longest and is a hassle. My Rec Tec is a Godsend at this point in my life:D

The ingredients I use and the way I cook and eat, I'd be broke in 3 months man (-:

No way I would eat out that much, frankly, before covid, my wife and I would go out once or twice a month (we have two kids), I felt so guilty eating out cause I'm looking at my meal and I'm like, I can make this at home, better cut of meat for fraction of the price and I enjoy cooking. I BBQ 4-5 times a week, albeit rain, sun or snow blizzard.
Going out to eat is only the social aspect for me, and more importantly for the wife so she can get dressed up.

And to be honest, it's disgusting to eat out THAT much.

The OP must be single with no kids.

Lmao is this a joke thread. What grown adult can't cook their own food? I think you need to focus on other things prior to being a bodybuilder which requires determination.

I never said I was a bodybuilder nor wanted to be one lol

I never said I was a bodybuilder nor wanted to be one lol

Totally understandable. But if you are asking this question and then asking if Chipotle works as physique goals (hey, it can)...then it seems like you may be pretty new to this.

Your post doesn't seem like a guy who has been living in the gym for the past decade and needs help with nutrition, there's no way you would've made it this far just eating kinda healthy fastfood.

Totally understandable. But if you are asking this question and then asking if Chipotle works as physique goals (hey, it can)...then it seems like you may be pretty new to this.

Your post doesn't seem like a guy who has been living in the gym for the past decade and needs help with nutrition, there's no way you would've made it this far just eating kinda healthy fastfood.

This is exactly what I was thinking brother....again nothing wrong with it, to each there as they say.

If people will eat quick/easy/crappy food and take enough drugs that should make up for anything lacking in their training.

My ninja foodie deluxe is my best friend and saves me a lot of time with cooking and meal prep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131