over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom preworkout

That is a fair point, and this whole thread is probably skating right on the edge of allowable topics anyway.

I personally do not want to potentiate any euphoria. This is strictly pain management for me. I have to walk that fine line between pain relief and "this feels great, a little more should be better!"

i dont really judge how any one else wants to deal with there emotions or conciousness. i dont underand why many people have this demeaning or controlling attitude of how other people choose to do that. what one person takes is that one persons business. in a case like this i think planning on using these sort of substances long term is bad news. if you are thinking of using anything opiate related long term you need to know that some for of physical dependance can result. thinking different is just flawed thinking.

any opiate crisis is from dishonesty particularly on the part of drug vendors. no one should think using kratom can skate the issues of real opiates. if you plan to be on them for long term you need to plan how to come off of them. that is what responsible use is. there are situations where that may not be the case but those are pretty sever situations and i sure hope that however is in them has better help then internet forums.

all im trying to highlight is that with a semi responsible attitude and some learning that things can be used quite safely.

i am most certainly a person who likes to take things waaay to far. ive been smoking, drinking and doing all these other things in cases for 30+ years now. in that time i have yet to understand what it is to "get high" it seems like a silly derogatory term used by none drug users and drug addicts.

i like drugs that come with feel, that way you are very concious of the fact that you are in deed taking stuff. if you become unaware of that alarm bells should go off imediately.

please understand that when i say kratom is nothing to worry about its from that sort of perspective. the only way someone could end up with an issue is ignorning the realities. aka being fucking stupid.

with what i see here it would be fuckn stupid of me to tell people how make faster, stronger, harder, more potentially fun.

Your pretty much addicted to anything you take in some fashion. I don't care what people do with themselves, but if your going to do it you might as well be as educated as possible to risk/reward.

my bag o tricks is deep and dark!
i dont think there are any secrets in the world either.
lmk
Hey I sent you a pm. Not about this subject but something else relating to kratom.

I started using kratom 20 years ago (had to buy it with a few other guys from overseas). The key to kratom is just like anything else - moderation. If you use is daily you will become addicted. Now those cats saying that it’s as bad as pharma opiates - BS. I went through a period where I was using a kilo every two weeks (if I’m honest probably more). I would say it was about a year or so. I quit and was uncomfortable as fck for a few days, but I’ve seen guys coming off pills and there is no comparison. I’ve also helped quite a few kick pain meds with kratom use. My main regret with kratom is that I didn’t open a distribution company because for good or bad I have as much experience as pretty much anyone regarding K.
Now - SS used to have some ultra enhanced and some tincture (and no I fckn promise you that if you didn’t get it from them you’ve never had anything remotely close) and THAT shit was rough. I helped a guy off H and he said the tincture was stronger than H. All I know is that it was incredibly strong and put O’s to shame as far as strength. That was too close to junkie for me. I did have a rough time quitting that, but even so after about 4 maybe 5 days it was over.

Anyone with any questions I’ll be happy to answer. I still keep some on hand and wouldn’t use a pain med even if I had surgery.

Your pretty much addicted to anything you take in some fashion. I don't care what people do with themselves, but if your going to do it you might as well be as educated as possible to risk/reward.
Facts. I'm washing out of everything and accepting being 50+.
It's a hard pill to swallow, but just gotta do what I gotta do.
Of course I'll need TRT but anything outside of that I'm not doing it.
My AAS journey has ended. Thanks!

But let me finish up these vials of tren, test, and primo first.
fuuuuuughhh.. i totally forgot what it feels like to be on 'higher' amounts of tren...
energy and 'feels' all day long.. i'm like 150mg in for the last 3 days...
had someone tell me today at the gym, that im walking around like i'm that dude..
ha!

no cardio impacts either in this time.. well my per mile times is still easy effort 09-10min/mile.
i do know my redline has dropped a bit.. but if i stay below the redline, i'm breathing without issue.

sleep is shit.. i just need to dose like 3 unisoms and melatonin.. but with that i'm sleep all throughout the night.

Addiction is a human trait in everyone. You may not think you are addicted to something or even someone. As old as I am I recognized things fairly quickly lol. Now I just let people be as they are. It is interesting how the human brain and mind work hand and hand.

I started using kratom 20 years ago (had to buy it with a few other guys from overseas). The key to kratom is just like anything else - moderation. If you use is daily you will become addicted. Now those cats saying that it’s as bad as pharma opiates - BS. I went through a period where I was using a kilo every two weeks (if I’m honest probably more). I would say it was about a year or so. I quit and was uncomfortable as fck for a few days, but I’ve seen guys coming off pills and there is no comparison. I’ve also helped quite a few kick pain meds with kratom use. My main regret with kratom is that I didn’t open a distribution company because for good or bad I have as much experience as pretty much anyone regarding K.
Now - SS used to have some ultra enhanced and some tincture (and no I fckn promise you that if you didn’t get it from them you’ve never had anything remotely close) and THAT shit was rough. I helped a guy off H and he said the tincture was stronger than H. All I know is that it was incredibly strong and put O’s to shame as far as strength. That was too close to junkie for me. I did have a rough time quitting that, but even so after about 4 maybe 5 days it was over.

Anyone with any questions I’ll be happy to answer. I still keep some on hand and wouldn’t use a pain med even if I had surgery.
Nice post bro. To believe someone thinks Kratom is stronger than opiates makes me wonder a lot of things. In particularly how clearly uneducated they are. As far as ultra enhanced I wonder what else was in there lol

Nice post bro. To believe someone thinks Kratom is stronger than opiates makes me wonder a lot of things. In particularly how clearly uneducated they are. As far as ultra enhanced I wonder what else was in there lol
I’m not arguing your point I’ve been 20 years on kratom and wouldn’t describe it as “stronger” than opiates.

But..

I used it to help me with a years long addiction which affected my dopamine receptors and made them more sensitive than people who haven’t used IV drugs followed by months of methadone treatment.

after so many years of kratom use my dopamine receptors have never had a chance to recover or reset therefore “for ME” the withdrawal symptoms are the same as Opiate withdrawal for a heave user. Sneezing, red eyes, to tired to sleep and to wired to stay awake. Cold sweats, heat flashes and omg the RLS.

It lasts a shorter duration thankfully and there are methods to make it more comfortable and that’s another way it’s not “as strong” as an opioid.

good to see you around bro. havent seen you a minute!
hope all is well!

Can't believe this thread is is even still open

Addiction is a human trait in everyone. You may not think you are addicted to something or even someone. As old as I am I recognized things fairly quickly lol. Now I just let people be as they are. It is interesting how the human brain and mind work hand and hand.
I argue with my Drs frequently that trazadone is more addictive the prescribed benzos. I have had to take a few weeks off and I had the worst headache ever in my life and it lasted for the entire time. I am talking shut off the tv and just lay there kinda of headache it was horrible, coupled with not being able to sleep. It falls on def ears because they only seem to only think that benzos and pain meds are addictive. Which is just a load of shit. I always say if these medications aren't addicting why do I have to taper off them. Then its the usual nonsense about the DEA and what not

I totally agree that Kratom is no where near as hard as to quit as actual opiates, which I have done as well. I do think I am one of the lucky ones when it comes to Kratom as I am just mostly addicted to the process of actually taking than the actual physical withdrawls, but I also got to a 7-9 gram dose and didn't go up any further a teaspoon full and that was it. I know a couple local peeps that have had a hard time with it and the story resonates with some people's above to them working up to a tub/bag of Kratom everyday. One guy I know wound up on suboxone but he has a very laborious job and needs it to work. I am at over a week of not taking Kratom and the bag I look at everyday and just don't even think about taking it at all. I am sure in the future that will change and I will get back on it at some point...maybe not.

Lots of self delusions, apologism, false equivalencies, and deceptive rationalizations in this thread. Just what one should expect from people in active addiction.
Man you really think that people are in "active addiction" on a steroid board. I wonder what led you to that gem of knowledge?? Everyone is going to try and "sell" you their justification for doing what they do. I question your virtue signaling on a board where it is just common knowledge that a lot of people are injecting themselves multiple times a day with drugs.

Man you really think that people are in "active addiction" on a steroid board. I wonder what led you to that gem of knowledge?? Everyone is going to try and "sell" you their justification for doing what they do. I question your virtue signaling on a board where it is just common knowledge that a lot of people are injecting themselves multiple times a day with drugs.
TBF, the spectrum of AAS use runs the gamut from 200 mg q.w. modest cycles ran once a year to what this board considers normal (2.5 g q.w. for a 90 kg pussy fart, and beyond). Yes, I am legitimately shocked, but not surprised, often by use patterns of drugs on this board.

Maybe I'm too stupid, but I don't know what virtue signaling means. Is that some sort of pop culture reference? Does it mean that you think that my post was intended to garner attention for the virtue of, er, not being a drug addict?

TBF, the spectrum of AAS use runs the gamut from 200 mg q.w. modest cycles ran once a year to what this board considers normal (2.5 g q.w. for a 90 kg pussy fart, and beyond). Yes, I am legitimately shocked, but not surprised, often by use patterns of drugs on this board.

Maybe I'm too stupid, but I don't know what virtue signaling means. Is that some sort of pop culture reference? Does it mean that you think that my post was intended to garner attention for the virtue of, er, not being a drug addict?
Virtue signaling is the expression of a conspicuous, self-righteous moral viewpoint with the intent of communicating good character

This is very well said. Addiction to me in my own opinion is the person that self destructs to the point of almost death. Kratom has been a remedy that has helped thousands get off opiates. Some strains react different in the brain on others. I can say I have had jitters, anxiety, sweats, but not at some mega doses. I do not care if you choose to judge me its not your place only one man upstairs. And for the peoplewho suffer I hope you find the path to be the best version of yourself.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws