over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom preworkout

This is very well said. Addiction to me in my own opinion is the person that self destructs to the point of almost death. Kratom has been a remedy that has helped thousands get off opiates. Some strains react different in the brain on others. I can say I have had jitters, anxiety, sweats, but not at some mega doses. I do not care if you choose to judge me its not your place only one man upstairs. And for the peoplewho suffer I hope you find the path to be the best version of yourself.
I don't think you understood what he said. From his post, you are the person that is trying to "sell" us your justification for kratom addiction. Is virtue signaling or judgment not perfectly natural when opiate addiction is the world-wide scourge that it is? They only recently repealed the death penalty for kratom addiction and cultivation in Thailand. IMO, they should bring it back. Virtue signaling? In part; but also my goddamn educated and experienced opinion.

I don't think you understood what he said. From his post, you are the person that is trying to "sell" us your justification for kratom addiction. Is virtue signaling or judgment not perfectly natural when opiate addiction is the world-wide scourge that it is? They only recently repealed the death penalty for kratom addiction and cultivation in Thailand. IMO, they should bring it back. Virtue signaling? In part; but also my goddamn educated and experienced opinion.
NO you misunderstood what I AM SAYING PERIOD. I never said there is any justification for addiction so learn to read English. I do not care what Thailand does either has zero to do wit the topic. So before you think what I am thinking in my brain better think twice and make a thought process of an intelligent post. I do not care what one does with any type of drug that is there "CHOICE" not mine. I explained my own experience not of anyone else's you don't like it do not comment.

In contest prep , in the last few weeks, kratom can be used later on at night, when exhausted, as an appetite suppressant. Moreover, it can be used a sleep aid, and it appears doses need to be higher for use as a sleep aid than appetite suppression. . As long as one has mental discipline, it can be used more frequently, during this time. Same with phenibut for sleep. Could rotate eod, if one wants to use this as a tool for appetite suppression, and or a sleep aid. (l theanine, benadryl, can always rotate) That said, this is in extreme cases only, esp those last few or couple weeks before competition, when tired of lying in bed, and not falling asleep for a few hours because calories are too low to sleep. For most people its not necessary. When competition time is over, better to minimize as many drugs, supplements as possible.

OT . . . rec drugs sorta. But thought I would toss it in a see where it lands.

Betel nut.

Just got back from Bhutan.

Always, since I was a kid (thank you National Geo), I have known about it and wanted to try it. I got my driver to make me up some. Kinda benign tasting but does, after a fashion, give a nice kick in the ass and a flushed feeling that lasts. And it looks like you are spitting blood 🙁

Long term use is not good for a variety of reasons, cancer among other things but that doesn’t seem to stop anybody. Readily available in stores.

And legal, available in the USA.

Anybody else here try it?

Betel nut.

Always, since I was a kid (thank you National Geo), I have known about it and wanted to try it. I got my driver to make me up some. Kinda benign tasting but does, after a fashion, give a nice kick in the ass and a flushed feeling that lasts. And it looks like you are spitting blood 🙁

Long term use is not good for a variety of reasons, cancer among other things but that doesn’t seem to stop anybody. Readily available in stores.

I just saw something NatGeo or Vice channel showing a group of locals using it.

Betel nut.

@alfresco...hmmm,let me see if I remember how to do betel nut.
Betel nut in half. Lyme(sp?) powder.betel nut leaf,and a wad of tobacco. Wrap all ingredients into the betel nut leaf and chew away.
Stains the teeth like you ate black crayons. Gives the patient a flat occlusion plane on their molars, basically they have worn down molars(our chewing teeth in the back.

MS

@alfresco...hmmm,let me see if I remember how to do betel nut.
Betel nut in half. Lyme(sp?) powder.betel nut leaf,and a wad of tobacco. Wrap all ingredients into the betel nut leaf and chew away.
Stains the teeth like you ate black crayons. Gives the patient a flat occlusion plane on their molars, basically they have worn down molars(our chewing teeth in the back.

MS
There’s a reason you are called MS

Yes.

But you can’t chew it immediately, the nut is hard as a whores heart at the start like some types of Yak cheese.

And it gives you a warm feeling and a bit of a buzz. And additive. And yes, your teeth look like shot and spit like blood. It’s on the street and tarmac like crazy in town. Consumption goes up in winter.

It helped get me to the Tigers Nest

Betel nut.

Forgot that... Ordered it and tried it, probably 20 years ago. I don't think I did it right... Didn't get much out of it. Apparently quite the carcinogen, I read.

In contest prep , in the last few weeks, kratom can be used later on at night, when exhausted, as an appetite suppressant. Moreover, it can be used a sleep aid, and it appears doses need to be higher for use as a sleep aid than appetite suppression. . As long as one has mental discipline, it can be used more frequently, during this time. Same with phenibut for sleep. Could rotate eod, if one wants to use this as a tool for appetite suppression, and or a sleep aid. (l theanine, benadryl, can always rotate) That said, this is in extreme cases only, esp those last few or couple weeks before competition, when tired of lying in bed, and not falling asleep for a few hours because calories are too low to sleep. For most people its not necessary. When competition time is over, better to minimize as many drugs, supplements as possible.

for sure kratom fucks up my quality of sleep.
if take it for a few days then stop i get a cpl nights of great sleep, like i missed sleep.

in terms of appetite suppression i much prefer to chew coca leaves. they also seem to make mundane tasks go by better, cleaning and such.

I think it was in this thread where I said I didn't notice much difference between the different strains of Kratom. However, now it seems I get a more pleasant effect from the supposed "lighter" strains, with "white" or "yellow" etc in their names. Usually I take it in the morning and then drink some coffee. About 15 minutes after ingestion there is a pretty sudden mild exhilarating and positive feeling, I say mild because I'm not tripping balls, but the effect is definitely there. The "reds" don't seem to do this to me.

About 15 minutes after ingestion there is a pretty sudden mild exhilarating and positive feeling, I say mild because I'm not tripping balls, but the effect is definitely there. The "reds" don't seem to do this to me.

Earlier to mid day green kratom has the same effect. Quite uplifting feeling .

I have only used this stuff once or twice since it surfaced on the internet around 2014? anyway i just bought a 10$ bottle of the 75ct trainwreck from krave botanicals at smoke shop it was cheap so I figured Id try it, im sensitive to stims and am a master at monitoring changes while guinea pigging so well see, have read mixed reviews on brand
where are you guys buying your kratom ?
ill give it another shot(no pun)
last time i tried, i believe 1gm, i found myself sick and nauseus... bought from the local smoke shop.
also what strain for pre-workout ?

i've tried most of the addictive stims out there, and been able to stop cold turkey on my own will.
so i dont expect kratom addiction to be an issue.

i'm more addicted to working and moving about in life.. so that 'trumps' all other addictions..
just bought some in SM you still in daygo?

I have only used this stuff once or twice since it surfaced on the internet around 2014? anyway i just bought a 10$ bottle of the 75ct trainwreck from krave botanicals at smoke shop it was cheap so I figured Id try it, im sensitive to stims and am a master at monitoring changes while guinea pigging so well see, have read mixed reviews on brand

just bought some in SM you still in daygo?
Been around a while! I remember getting crushed leaf Bali back in 05 and making tea in my old apartment. It was quite amazing for a first timer!

I decided to scale back again. I quit taking it daily. Took some today because I was running my ass off all day and my back was on fire. It really lost the magic with daily usage.

I have not read any of these posts...but I will share with you my only experience with KRATOM. One of my best friends was a totally normal guy. 100% never had any mental health issues. I had been super close to him for 40 years. This guy was TOTALLY normal. Never been in a fight. Never violent. One day he called me and said the government was following him, they had planted surveillance in his house, his wife was poisoning him, there were government paid actors monitoring his moves etc etc. I was trying to pinpoint what caused this sudden onset of mental illness at age 50 and he admitted he had been using Kratom. He showed up in my office at the police station one day and asked me to take a sampling of his hair to prove his wife had poisoned him. The next day I opened the newspaper and read that he drove his car into a wall on the freeway and killed himself and his wife. I don't know why he did this, but the only change in his life was introducing Kratom at age 50. You can speculate whatever you want but I am certain that substance was the driving force behind his turn from normal, non-violent guy to homicide/suicide guy.

Was taking 5+g per day for a month.
Supply ran out and never reupped.
Didn't feel different next day without dosing.
No withdrawals.
Sounds like something else other than Kratom caused him to crash out(no pun)

I would like to try it gain. People l say jt works like an add for them. I know I don't get affect but want to try it. I used it years ago but didn't have Cals which made it hard. Any specific supp sites we now use for it ?

Been around a while! I remember getting crushed leaf Bali back in 05 and making tea in my old apartment. It was quite amazing for a first timer!

I decided to scale back again. I quit taking it daily. Took some today because I was running my ass off all day and my back was on fire. It really lost the magic with daily usage.
jeez and i thought i was a trend setter lol. how old were you back then? yes i felt a bit mellow centered and focused on 3 caps. If it continues I may stock up. Thinking about the extract next assuming its more potent. that sucks it lost magic. i always feel like a few gnarly sessions of niacin + heat shock + cold shock therapy + yoga resets many of my bodys receptors

jeez and i thought i was a trend setter lol. how old were you back then? yes i felt a bit mellow centered and focused on 3 caps. If it continues I may stock up. Thinking about the extract next assuming its more potent. that sucks it lost magic. i always feel like a few gnarly sessions of niacin + heat shock + cold shock therapy + yoga resets many of my bodys receptors
25 back then. Discovered it around the time I discovered traditionally prepared kava root. Great stuff.

I would not advise anyone play with extracts if they have an addictive personality. I feel that a high quality leaf powder is enough. It's habit forming as it is.

Nick Walker talking about kratom pre-workout (fasted cardio).

If you do fasted cardio first thing in the morning, can you imagine stomaching a few grams of kratom right before? barf city

When I experimented I noticed there was always this slight feeling of nausea trying to come on. Never did. But was always just kinda simmering in the background

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear