over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom preworkout

For me quitting didn’t really bring any withdrawals except the shits for a few days. But I was consuming one of those liquid shots every morning before work. I have no idea how much Kratom was in those things but I was able to stop relatively easy and never looked back. No cravings whatsoever for me. But I had a buddy that said his withdrawals were similar to heroin withdrawals which I know nothing about. Quitting pot was much more difficult for me but I was smoking for 35 years.

Kratom, especially white and green MD, are great preworkouts. But careful, thats how I started out using it and now I’m pretty bad hooked. It’s embarrassing but it’s real and not something that should be taken lightly. Evidently the withdrawals are legit.
Ya I got hooked on it for awhile and quit cold turkey. Sweats and withdrawal are definitely real. I ended up switching to capsules and tapering down to come off. Once I got down to 6 pills in the morning I quit pretty easy.

Kratom, especially white and green MD, are great preworkouts. But careful, thats how I started out using it and now I’m pretty bad hooked. It’s embarrassing but it’s real and not something that should be taken lightly. Evidently the withdrawals are legit.
Nothing to be embarrassed by, it can happen to most anyone.

If you are looking to quit, switch to capsules and find your baseline dose. Once you’re ready to quit, reduce the number of caps you take daily by one.

Ex: if you take 8 caps four times daily to maintain, it might look like this:

Etc.

I like to keep the largest dose before bed to help me sleep but your mileage may vary. This is the most painless way to quit and should prevent any physical withdrawal symptoms.

Good luck, and again: Kratom is a “real drug” that can easily be habit forming. Don’t feel bad about getting addicted

5 days a week

White kratom + preworkout powder (total war, not in love w it but havent felt like shopping around) + 25mg ephedrine + some form of strong androgenic lately has been 20mg halo

Feel like i could run through walls on that stack

Where are you getting ephedrine..bro?

2 grams Kratom (1 white borneo/1 betuangie) + 25 mg bronkaid + 300 mg caffience= Super Human Energy and Euphoria. If you can only use it 2-3X week (never 2 days in a row) you'll be good 2 go
What's a good kratom strain for sleep and relaxation ?

You guys been taking aas for years and you are worried what kratom will do to you

So kratom is addictive but aas is not com-on now

You guys been taking aas for years and you are worried what kratom will do to you

Do you find coming off opiates the same as coming off a cycle? I think they are totally different beasts.

I love kratom. But also why it scares me. I’d limit my use to 3x a week max, usually 3-4g.

And my state is retarded…it’s illegal to buy or ship here, so I have to get my Texas buddy to order some then ship it to me, so when I run out I am completely clean from it for about two weeks.

At 3x a week, I didn’t experience any WDs going cold turkey,

But it’s a great feeling drug, you’ll WANT to scoop some with every mornings coffee. It’s up to you to decide if you can NOT do that

I've had fever, had to take off work and didnt pin. Did test go down? Yes. My voice got a bit higher. I pinned 7 mgs scripted test today as fever is lowest since Monday. The difference is I was diagnosed with hypogonadism in 2014 after testing low in testosterone five times in one and a half years, and for me to have in range or higher test levels I have to take testosterone. Just about everyone here may be in the same situation. Without test I feel very non manly.

Kratom , good for pain, or if sick or a feeling better. Can be additive so must be used sparingly or can cause addiction issues. Thankfully I've been mentally strong enough use it responsible.

Do you find coming off opiates the same as coming off a cycle? I think they are totally different beasts.
No I been through withdrawal from real opioid and know exactly what it is like. But if you know what it will do to you why even get on it?

And aas if you fuck your body and stop producing natural test and are below normal levels. The depression is going to be a lot worse than any withdrawal from opioid

Pick your poison and live with it

White and green were good preworkout but they also jump up my blood pressure so i had to stop.

I like 3g prior to a tough workout (legs or back). Precontest (last 4 weeks or so) I'll bump up to daily usage when needed, but I absolutely REFUSE to go over 10g daily, total.

I have never had any issues stopping with it, but then again, I don't have a really addictive personality, so maybe I'm the wrong person to ask

What's a good kratom strain for sleep and relaxation ?
Red Bali. This strain feels almost identical to hydrocodone pills.

I’ve been using it for years. There’s another Kratom thread on the board where I go into much greater detail about my use. https://www.professionalmuscle.com/.../chronic-pain-kratom-why-how-i-use-it.166882/ I’ve gotten into extreme levels of abuse with this stuff. And in fact I’m currently weaning myself off of it again after having gotten back into it to help with depression after my breakup with my ex.

So just be careful. It feels really good and can grab you by the balls pretty damn quick. Like others have said, the withdrawals suck ass.

Red Bali. This strain feels almost identical to hydrocodone pills.

I’ve been using it for years. There’s another Kratom thread on the board where I go into much greater detail about my use. https://www.professionalmuscle.com/.../chronic-pain-kratom-why-how-i-use-it.166882/ I’ve gotten into extreme levels of abuse with this stuff. And in fact I’m currently weaning myself off of it again after having gotten back into it to help with depression after my breakup with my ex.

So just be careful. It feels really good and can grab you by the balls pretty damn quick. Like others have said, the withdrawals suck ass.

I've heard red bali is relaxing. I actually tried some white strains a while back. Once or twice and didn't notice much . Kinda made me nauseated.

Thanks man and I'd only use it a few times a month, if that. kratom binds to the opiate receptors and is addictive. I have a friend in the same boat as you and the withdrawals seem pretty bad

I've heard red bali is relaxing. I actually tried some white strains a while back. Once or twice and didn't notice much . Kinda made me nauseated.

Thanks man and I'd only use it a few times a month, if that. kratom binds to the opiate receptors and is addictive. I have a friend in the same boat as you and the withdrawals seem pretty bad
Kratom doesn't attach to same receptors as opioids

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner