over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom preworkout

It doesn’t bind to the receptor. Hence it being a partial opiate agonist. Like chocolate, marijuana, or anything else pleasurable. Which is why it’s NOT like full opiate agonists, like morphine.

I like 2-5g maeng da variety either green or red that I take during the day or before the gym (with my preworkout). I'll be honest, the buzz does feel pretty nice. It helps me focus better and puts me in a zone. Cons: Sometimes if I take too much, I feel nauseated in my stomach and slightly dizzy.

Definitely tread lightly. I was hooked on a kratom product called K Chill for YEARS. Quitting was absolutely horrendous and miserable. If you have self control and not an addictive personality it can have benefits but definitely tread lightly.

I like 2-5g maeng da variety either green or red that I take during the day or before the gym (with my preworkout). I'll be honest, the buzz does feel pretty nice. It helps me focus better and puts me in a zone. Cons: Sometimes if I take too much, I feel nauseated in my stomach and slightly dizzy.
Do you break it up into smaller doses or 2g in one dose?
If I take more than 750mg I feel sick.
Maybe I should try the taurine trick.

I may pick some up today and give it a shot

My best advice is not to even start the Kratom. You will get hooked and you build up tolerance mega fast and before you know it you’ll be spending a good chunk of change supporting your habit and it will no longer work for your pain. I’m glad I stopped using it. I feel much better without it and would rather just deal with the pain than mask it with another fucking dirty habit I don’t want. To each his own but that stuff is nasty and highly addictive. Made me sweat like a whore in church 24/7.
Spot on. Took it once before a tattoo for pain felt horrible. An expensive habit I see no benefit.

Pre workout? An energy drink or coffee, an ephedrine if really lacking sleep.

To calm down? Thc

To open up a can of worms for no reason? Kratom.

I love Kratom preworkout. I blow through 90 minutes or cardio after my workout like it's nothing. Really good focused energy. Mild pain killing effects but like others have stated it can addictive though I don't get all strung out. It's similar to caffeine withdrawal for me. Great tool imo!

As I type this I’m trying to ween off an over decades long addiction to this crap and.. it’s not easy. If you take it now and then that’s fine but if your like me and push the envelope on things or feel like you have to take more and more to get a desired effect I strongly suggest leaving it the hell alone.

I love Kratom preworkout. I blow through 90 minutes or cardio after my workout like it's nothing. Really good focused energy. Mild pain killing effects but like others have stated it can addictive though I don't get all strung out. It's similar to caffeine withdrawal for me. Great tool imo!
How much do you take ?

I was trying every stim under the sun for almost 1.5yrs daily. pick your stim and I tried it. Orally only. I was able to sleep every night. Note i was only taking a low dose no more than 20mg per day at peak.
One day I decided to stop cold turkey. I wasn't selling ass. Pawning shit. None of that. In fact I was promoted and received some other career acknowledgements.
I also didn't have withdrawals. Probably was tired for 48hrs max. Third day I felt regular.
Not sure if it was due to the amount of support subs I was chugging down. Tyrosine. Taurine. Combined with running.
So not sure I have too much of an addictive personality. or maybe I'm hitting all the pleasure receptors with my endless amount of DHT raws I'm sitting on and seem to enjoy pinning on the daily
I swear once that shit hits my system it's all good. Mix in some drol into the equation and not so good. Or rather more aggressively focused.

How much do you take ?
I take a full rounded teaspoon maeng da from Vital Elements. Tried to weigh it out everyday but the powder gets everywhere so I just went with the spoon. I am guessing 6-8 grams. Paylesskratom has the 250 gram bags for like $26 plus shipping. Have tried all kinds of brands and the Vital Elements brand seems to work the best for me plus it's cheap. I really don't spend a lot on it as the bags last me awhile. That and 1 or 2 diet mountain dews and I am zinging pretty good. That's my preworkout cocktail.

Do you break it up into smaller doses or 2g in one dose?
If I take more than 750mg I feel sick.
Maybe I should try the taurine trick.

I may pick some up today and give it a shot
I just do it in 1 dose. I prefer capsules because you don't taste the powder.
Only sometimes I do a second dose, with a similar amount. But that's later during the day

I just do it in 1 dose. I prefer capsules because you don't taste the powder.
Only sometimes I do a second dose, with a similar amount. But that's later during the day
Ok. I'll have to try some from the local smoke shop. Hopefully it's the same quality as your goto

As I type this I’m trying to ween off an over decades long addiction to this crap and.. it’s not easy. If you take it now and then that’s fine but if your like me and push the envelope on things or feel like you have to take more and more to get a desired effect I strongly suggest leaving it the hell alone.
Damn man I’ve been on for almost 6 month now. 2-3 teaspoons a day now. Thinking of weaning down but nervous about withdrawals.

Damn man I’ve been on for almost 6 month now. 2-3 teaspoons a day now. Thinking of weaning down but nervous about withdrawals.
Withdrawals isn't that bad. It's more of a mental craving, kinda like quitting or taking break from caffeine. Nothing bad on the physical side, at least for me.

It can promote euphoria, energy, pain relief, and help with alcohol withdrawal. I put the Red or Green Maeng Da into my coffee filter. Around 1 tbsp as needed for more energy, in small doses it's a stimulant, but in larger doses it is quite relaxing and can help with acute pain. I do the powder and definitely is an unpleasant taste IMO. Everything in moderation as your receptors will become saturated, but never has issues with withdrawal and used daily for 3-4 months at a time.

Withdrawals isn't that bad. It's more of a mental craving, kinda like quitting or taking break from caffeine. Nothing bad on the physical side, at least for me.
Sorry but I've read plenty of posts indicating withdraws are or can be pretty bad. My brother was hooked on it for years and really struggled to stop. As a former opioid addict, I would never touch this nor personally recommend it. I guess some can use recreationally but some can't.

I take 4-7g of white thai preworkout 90% of the time. Have run out for a few weeks before, no residual cravings for me, just needed more caffeine. According to whatever info is flying around the interwebs, white is supposedly low in opiods, i get no pain relief or relaxation, just amped up with energy.

Don't let fear of withdrawl stop you from quitting. I read all the stuff about how bad it can be and was afraid and kept going because of it. I also was taking up to over and ounce a day at some points. After like 4ish years I quit during covid lockdown out of necessity and withdrawls were nothing like people had described. For me anyway. A little sweaty and loss of energy and motivation. Trouble sleeping. But by like day four I was pretty good and after a week was back to normal.

Don't let fear of withdrawl stop you from quitting. I read all the stuff about how bad it can be and was afraid and kept going because of it. I also was taking up to over and ounce a day at some points. After like 4ish years I quit during covid lockdown out of necessity and withdrawls were nothing like people had described. For me anyway. A little sweaty and loss of energy and motivation. Trouble sleeping. But by like day four I was pretty good and after a week was back to normal.
yeah.. i was taking some gnarly stims, on a daily basis, for over a year.. albeit probably no more than 20mg tops per day.
when i finally decided to quit, cold turkey, i braced myself for whatever i was expecting based on the commonly heard horror stories.
i was sleepy for maybe 36hrs, but still able to do whatever.. although at a slower pace. after 3 days, i was back to my usual
self(sans being being amped up).. my mind was much quieter, which i welcomed and still do welcome

i dont know if it's the mind games i play when i'm deep into a run(5-6 miles) or the mind games
i play when doing a 100 reps of barbell squats(VERY low weight ofc).. but i just wasnt that much bothered
when going through my stim 'detox'
so maybe the difference between guys who dont suffer through withdrawls is that your mind is already
stronger than some guy who can barely get outside to mow the grass or make his bed(j pete reference).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws