This thread likely won't get much attention here at PM but I will go on record as saying that I have a lot of respect for Layne. I don't agree with some of the things he has debated on the boards but I don't agree with a lot of people that do what we do. I do, however, respect the fact that he competes in great condition all the time, has continually progressed and is a natural pro. Layne has also been successful academically and with his business. Apparently, he is able to pay for that house and from the looks of the front room, it looks pretty nice.
I have always admire(d) what Layne (did) does with his genetics as he wasn't dealt with very good ones for bb'ing..so what he displays is amazing in that way-what he has achieved through incredibly intense training and meticulous supplementation and diet.
Best of luck to him looks like he will do very well in a level playing field.
I agree, Layne is a stud. Very educated, and somebody I learn a lot from. Somebody was asking what makes a guru on another thread, i'd put Layne in that category when it comes to nutrition. I'm not saying he is "THE" guru, but he is up there with some of the best on these boards when it comes to overall education + real world application (natty or not). Plus, I think he gets overlooked because he is so young. 99% of the time I agree with him, and the other 1% I don't, i'm probably wrong anyway...lol.
He's found what works for him, and done well with what he has to work with. Total respect for anybody who is gonna compete natty and throws up pics, takes some balls.
my man layne! this guy has supported me from day fucking one in this sport! I still remember going to one of his earlier shows and meeting his whole family, I knew he would accomplish a lot in this sport even back then. :headbang: