over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean-Mass Cycles

g_ice

Newbies
I was hoping to get some feedback on what would be the best lean-mass cycle. I would like to lean out but still gain some mass and strength. This will be my 3rd cycle. Last cyle was Test 500mg/week and Deca 200mg/week and made some huge gains. To the point everyone was asking me if i was juicing(186 lbs to 217 lbs) but all i could say that it was the protein lol. I am back down to 206 and would like to stay around 200-210 but be a lean 210 and was thinking about a test/winny/??? cycle. Any suggestions. Thanks

OK, I will give you advice for lean mass, since I am currently doing that. There are certain AAS that will give you a harder look, but quite honestly it is your diet. You can take test only and get lean mass. I can tell you day by day what I eat, ratios, amount of fat, protein, and carbs and calories. I keep training journals and nutrional journals and that is the secret to lean, mass gains, DIET!

well

if i was you for lean mass cycles i would go with either tren or eq , or do what im doing and run both together, currectly doing, 350 mg tren, 700 mg test prop, and 650 mg eq/week, and im lean as shit, almost too lean for my liking.

right, i plan and understand that diet is the most important. I was just looking for what anybody and maybe the preferred cycle was for the lean mass on top of the diet.

right, i plan and understand that diet is the most important. I was just looking for what anybody and maybe the preferred cycle was for the lean mass on top of the diet.

you dont understand. what he is saying is that you can grow lean on just about any compound. your diet is the most important factor.

yeh

his first initial post asked what cycle would be best for generating lean mass the best, then someone explained to him about diet and how any compound can make you lean, which is right, but doesnt answer his question, now to answer ur question i would go with a tren or eq as i said above, which makes it alot easier to get lean than lets say ? deca/etc

Pesty said it right on. Eat like shit, look like shit. You would be amazed what you can find about AAS by using the search tool. ;)

Diet,diet,diet. I promise you this has everything to with gaining lean mass.
And by diet .I don't mean reduce calories.
You will get less "water" weight with some compounds.;)

No I actually do not think many understand. AAS were developed and designed to help people with certain genetic and metabolic disorders. With that said all that aas do is allow the body to utilize more protein, speed up the healing process and set up an anabolic environment of positive nitrogen balance. You can use all the compounds in the world but if any of the other parts are missing such as nutrients or stimulous or both you will gain nothing. You must feed the anabolic environment that is trying to be set up by these drugs. NO FOOD NO GROWTH. NO TRAINING, NO GROWTH. Can you achieve this without the drugs, yes you can but it will take much longer. The doctors are correct when they say AAS does not grow muscles. FOOD grows muscles, aas only allow your metabolism to use more of it more efficiently.

That is the long answer to IT IS IN YOUIR DIET WHERE YOU WIL FIND THE KEY TO LEAN MASS.

I understand. All I was trying to find out were some suggestion cycles others have used that work well for them. I am just in the process of planning this cycle and wanted some input. Like I stated above, my second cycle was test e 500/week and deca 200/week and I went from 186 to 217 which I thought was a huge jump. I ate really well (like a horse) and accomplished what I wanted but for my next cycle I did not want to put on so much weight(bulk) but still be able to gain strength and be a little more leaner and maybe shed a few fat lbs so it wouldnt be so obvious that i use. Thanks for all the relpies and help

I was hoping to get some feedback on what would be the best lean-mass cycle. I would like to lean out but still gain some mass and strength. This will be my 3rd cycle. Last cyle was Test 500mg/week and Deca 200mg/week and made some huge gains. To the point everyone was asking me if i was juicing(186 lbs to 217 lbs) but all i could say that it was the protein lol. I am back down to 206 and would like to stay around 200-210 but be a lean 210 and was thinking about a test/winny/??? cycle. Any suggestions. Thanks

TESTOSTERONE AND ANAVAR.

No I actually do not think many understand. AAS were developed and designed to help people with certain genetic and metabolic disorders. With that said all that aas do is allow the body to utilize more protein, speed up the healing process and set up an anabolic environment of positive nitrogen balance. You can use all the compounds in the world but if any of the other parts are missing such as nutrients or stimulous or both you will gain nothing. You must feed the anabolic environment that is trying to be set up by these drugs. NO FOOD NO GROWTH. NO TRAINING, NO GROWTH. Can you achieve this without the drugs, yes you can but it will take much longer. The doctors are correct when they say AAS does not grow muscles. FOOD grows muscles, aas only allow your metabolism to use more of it more efficiently.

That is the long answer to IT IS IN YOUIR DIET WHERE YOU WIL FIND THE KEY TO LEAN MASS.

AMEN! The truth is told!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner