over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My cancer update

Brick, I'm so glad to read this, hope all your future scans come back just as clean.

That's good news Brick! Glad to hear your on the mend! Wish you health and prosperity!

I'm a testicular cancer survivor. Started off as some nut pains but I was taking HCG at the time so I didn't think anything of it. Within a few days there was a small hard lump on my nut like a tiny pimple. I thought maybe a cyst or something but within a week my nut was solid as a rock and starting to get seriously painful. Went in for an ultrasound. The radiologist called me immediately. A CT scan showed the cancer spread throughout my lymph system and into my lungs. I had surgeries and rounds of chemo for a summer. The hardest part was my first son was 4 months old and although testicular cancer is mostly curable it was so aggressive and I had left it for too long. Anyways sob story aside thankfully to capitalism and profits and evil pharmaceutical companies that hold back cheap cures I'm still alive and I now have three children lol. Good luck dude there is life after cancer. Its a lesson it teaches me to live every day and appreciate things.

Thank you for sharing that. I love hearing these survivor stories. Very, very glad you are OK now! At point I told my doctor "I want to be a survivor" and she said you already are! Made me feel good.

Last edited:
Great News Mick! Keep your head up, My Brother!:headbang:

Ex girlfriends mom died today of lung cancer after having it for 6 months, she was a non smoker :confused:

Radon, my brother in laws house was at the level equivalent to smoking a pack a day if you live there. Some houses have much higher levels than his.

Op
that's awesome, wish you a speedy recovery from here on.

Last edited:
Great news!!! My mother had cancer about 10 years ago and beat it and 10 years later it had never came back! More and more people are beating this ,but until it is gone forever nobody can be safe!

Great to hear the best success story that can be told,congrats!:cool:

Brothers, Since I had so much support here at ProMuscle from so many of you, I thought I would give you an update of how things are for me now.

Quick recap… late last year I got up one morning and had massive amounts of blood in my urine. The doctors found a tumor in my right ureter just above my bladder. Biopsy came back as aggressive cancer. I had major surgery to remove it all. It was good the tumor was close to my bladder so they did not remove my right kidney. I was told I was lucky the tumor bled to give me a sign. They do not always do that. My post-surgery biopsy showed it had invaded one lymph node they found. After I recovered from surgery, I had 12 weeks of chemo. I finished chemo last month and a few weeks later had another follow-up CT scan. After waiting a few nerve-wracking days, I got the report that everything looked clean, no cancer seen! Let me tell you, what a relief!

Of course, this is not a "free ticket" forever. I will be checked regularly for a very long time to make sure nothing comes back. Hopefully, I can keep it going in this good direction.

I want to thank EVERYONE! I had so much support here and it helped tremendously! It was unexpected and much appreciated. To me it showed the brotherhood is very much alive and well!! :headbang:

Take care of yourselves and make each day count for something.
-Brick

Good to hear you're doing well. I hope you never have to deal with that stuff again.

Ex girlfriends mom died today of lung cancer after having it for 6 months, she was a non smoker :confused:

Sorry to hear that brother, I had a family member die from the same thing. Hard to say why but you should check for radon in the home just to rule that out.

Brothers, Since I had so much support here at ProMuscle from so many of you, I thought I would give you an update of how things are for me now.

Quick recap… late last year I got up one morning and had massive amounts of blood in my urine. The doctors found a tumor in my right ureter just above my bladder. Biopsy came back as aggressive cancer. I had major surgery to remove it all. It was good the tumor was close to my bladder so they did not remove my right kidney. I was told I was lucky the tumor bled to give me a sign. They do not always do that. My post-surgery biopsy showed it had invaded one lymph node they found. After I recovered from surgery, I had 12 weeks of chemo. I finished chemo last month and a few weeks later had another follow-up CT scan. After waiting a few nerve-wracking days, I got the report that everything looked clean, no cancer seen! Let me tell you, what a relief!

Of course, this is not a "free ticket" forever. I will be checked regularly for a very long time to make sure nothing comes back. Hopefully, I can keep it going in this good direction.

I want to thank EVERYONE! I had so much support here and it helped tremendously! It was unexpected and much appreciated. To me it showed the brotherhood is very much alive and well!! :headbang:

Take care of yourselves and make each day count for something.
-Brick

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, I've had a half dozen family members die of cancer In the last 10 years. People ridicule me about my eating habits but I can tell you, nutrition is key to beating cancer, and preventing it. Most people bombard their bodies with chemicals and processed foods on a daily basis. Chemo not only kills the cancer cells but also kills all the good cells, so when the cancer is eradicated, there's no healthy cells left to prevent it from coming back.

Good news man . One day at a time and come out on top.

That's awesome news! Now take it day by day and just ENJOY life. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, I've had a half dozen family members die of cancer In the last 10 years. People ridicule me about my eating habits but I can tell you, nutrition is key to beating cancer, and preventing it. Most people bombard their bodies with chemicals and processed foods on a daily basis. Chemo not only kills the cancer cells but also kills all the good cells, so when the cancer is eradicated, there's no healthy cells left to prevent it from coming back.

Nutrition key to beating cancer? No, dangerous advice. Nutrition helping with going through treatments and feeling better during, yes. Healthy eating and avoiding bad habits will help prevent certain cancers but a bunch of cancers are genetic too. Hence we have even dinosaur fossils with tumors. And chemo is tough on the body but it's about the best that's out there for most cancers right now. Lots of promising treatments on the horizon though. Kind of nice I've been cancer free for fifteen years since chemo although according to you it's pointless. I don't think you know or understand much about cancer.

And maybe I'm just misunderstanding you. But too many people have died trying to do alternative treatments instead of conventional chemo and radiation. I'm all for exhausting all options but and combining treatments but too many people have died because they listened to people who didn't know what they were talking about.

Last edited:
Brick brother I don't have to even tell u how happy I am as well as the rest of us are over anasci brother. You're a true warrior I only hope to have as much courage, strength, and drive to fight anything I have put on my table like you have had.
P

As far as nutrition, yes, I do think nutrition is important. So is exercise. My oncologist told me that studies show that people that take care of themselves and exercise have clinically better outcomes after treatment. I even hit the gym as much as I could during chemo treatments. That was not easy. I felt like crap and was fatigued most of the time. But walking out after lifting, I did feel better! Physically AND mentally.

I don't believe nutrition alone can cure cancer. I do think it is one important tool to use to get you to a full recovery. My oncologist and I had extensive conversations about all of this. I told her that I had racked my brain trying to figure out what I did do to "cause this". She said I didn't "do" anything. Your cells are dividing and replacing themselves millions of times a day and sometimes mistakes are made at the DNA level. She said I have had patients come in with cancer telling me "I am a vegan. How did this happen to me?". She told me "we see children in here everyday with cancer. What did they do?"

Cancer is a highly complex and insidious disease. With the growing older population, its expected that doctors will be treating more and more people with cancer. There is a ton of research being done on new, effective treatments. Treatments that target specific DNA, viruses that deliver the "death blow" to cancer cells at the cellular level, the list goes on. Yeah, chemo is no joke and its tough on your body. But it does work. For now, its one of the best treatments we have. But, again, catching it early is your best weapon for effective treatment.

Last edited:
You have the spirit of Rambo my friend keep fighting and praying.

Very glad to hear you are doing good. I lost part of my left kidney and a piece of my right kidney last year. It was cancer. Very scary stuff. Stay positive and enjoy every day. Life is crazy and short. :)

Nutrition key to beating cancer? No, dangerous advice. Nutrition helping with going through treatments and feeling better during, yes. Healthy eating and avoiding bad habits will help prevent certain cancers but a bunch of cancers are genetic too. Hence we have even dinosaur fossils with tumors. And chemo is tough on the body but it's about the best that's out there for most cancers right now. Lots of promising treatments on the horizon though. Kind of nice I've been cancer free for fifteen years since chemo although according to you it's pointless. I don't think you know or understand much about cancer.

And maybe I'm just misunderstanding you. But too many people have died trying to do alternative treatments instead of conventional chemo and radiation. I'm all for exhausting all options but and combining treatments but too many people have died because they listened to people who didn't know what they were talking about.
Actually, I've researched this extensively. Cancer is a 200 billion dollar industry, the average oncologist makes up to 75% of their salary by prescribing chemo drugs.
"Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy... Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast, colon or lung cancers. This fact has been documented for over a decade. Yet doctors still use chemotherapy for these tumors... Women with breast cancer are likely to die faster with chemo than without it." - Alan Levin, M.D.
An investigation by the Department of Radiation Oncology, Northern Sydney Cancer Centre, Australia, into the contribution of chemotherapy to 5-year survival in 22 major adult malignancies, showed startling results: The overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1% in the USA." [Royal North Shore Hospital Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 2005 Jun;17(4):294.]

According to Dr. John Diamond, M.D
"A study of over 10,000 patients shows clearly that chemo’s supposedly strong track record with Hodgkin’s disease (lymphoma) is actually a lie.

Patients who underwent chemo were 14 times more likely to develop leukemia and 6 times more likely to develop cancers of the bones, joints, and soft tissues than those patients who did not undergo chemotherapy."

After analyzing cancer survival statistics for several decades, Dr Hardin Jones, Professor at the University of California, concluded “…patients are as well, or better off untreated. Jones’ disturbing assessment has never been refuted”.

Senior cancer physician Dr. Charles Moertal of the Mayo Clinic in the US stated: Our most effective regimens are fraught with risks and side-effects and practical problems; and after this price is paid by all the patients we have treated, only a small fraction are rewarded with a transient period of usually incomplete tumor regressions….

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131