over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili is probably the most honest and open pro EVER

That's because you associate SEO with a certain look and it's not always the case. Not everyone who uses seo has 24 inch arms or delts that stick out. As someone else posted why would he lie as he is being honest about everything plus he doesn't promote any brand of seo. I can't post details but I have been told by the best possible source about bb's who use a lot of SEO and for some of them you would never know as they do it smartly and in small amounts. Now if you inject 3ml in all muscle heads of the bi-ceps and tri-ceps daily after a 2 weeks it's going to become obvious. Do smaller injections across the muscle every few days and it will look completely natural.

yup, was just going to say this same thing..

the guys that do the best jobs with seo are the guys who you can't tell even use them...

Smh I don’t get some of you people on the internet

Bodybuilders can not catch break either way they go

They tell you all their gainz are thanks to muscletech and broccoli and they’re lying

They tell you what they’re really doing and they’re still lying

Nasser said the same thing!

The reality is that you can only be sure of what you are doing in terms of diet, supplements and drugs.

The tough thing is....he's run out of shit to talk about now.

He's not Jordan and he's not Matt. Both of those guys are a wealth of knowledge and experience and have coached enough guys, they can continue a conversation FOREVER. Nick is a nice guy, but he's an idiot.

His first 5 or so videos were a cool eye opening experience....but now he is just making MORE videos saying the same shit. He has like 4 videos talking about insulin...nothing new or interesting. I'd honestly rather listen to Phil Viz.

I have no idea WHY he made a pay site. He won't have enough content to fill that shit up in a month.

That's because you associate SEO with a certain look and it's not always the case. Not everyone who uses seo has 24 inch arms or delts that stick out. As someone else posted why would he lie as he is being honest about everything plus he doesn't promote any brand of seo. I can't post details but I have been told by the best possible source about bb's who use a lot of SEO and for some of them you would never know as they do it smartly and in small amounts. Now if you inject 3ml in all muscle heads of the bi-ceps and tri-ceps daily after a 2 weeks it's going to become obvious. Do smaller injections across the muscle every few days and it will look completely natural.

I do not care about the use of SEO if it is not noticed on the stage. Lately there are many unpleasant looks with deformed muscles.

But I think that Nick's progress can be made without using SEO.

I like the man's transparency.

"I totaled 2 cars due to drowsiness from the GH"

"I wouldn't do anything all day, I'd just lay around and eat"

"I couldn't be a bodybuilder without partying; I would've just burned out"

He's like a self aware jersey boy. His honesty is why people like him (you'll always get some who won't believe anything anyone says).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd say publicly admitting to getting your dick sucked by a man for 30k is as honest as it gets. All jokes aside, he is providing a lot of good content and it's all very entertaining and I believe it to be true.

I am wondering how much content he really has forthcoming as he has gone hard out of the gate.

I'm super intrigued to find out who his mystery steroid dealer guest is. He says we will find out once court proceedings are done.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I do not think he used SEO as much as he says, these images are 4 years apart.

More food, more training and more drugs suppose this type of progress. And also learning to pose better.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/4/large/16293.jpg[/IMG]

[]https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/298/large/1489056.jp]

[Ihttps://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/4/large/16295.jpg[/IMG]

[https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/298/large/1489107.jpg[/IMG]

[Ihttps://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/4/large/16297.jpg[/IMG]

[Ihttps://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/298/large/1489218.jpg[/IMG]

Jesus. You seriously cannot win with some people on the internet. People are always gonna claim bs.

“I don’t use seo”

liar!!

“I used lots of seo”

Liar!

Lmfao. Better for these dudes to keep quite I suppose.

I'm super intrigued to find out who his mystery steroid dealer guest is. He says we will find out once court proceedings are done.

Maybe from the wellness center that was operating out of Iron Addicts in Miami?

His tan is terrible in half the shots. Then there's the gyno, and his candid talk and usage of SEO...
To me, its obvious. Smooth as a baby in most areas of common injection. Outer sweep, delts, bis... sure hes not deformed looking, but hes also left with no shred or striations. Just full, smooth, rounded jelly.
And its suggested that hes respect-worthy just because he likes to talk? Id rather see him going in the hole below a squat bar in a soundless video... nah, just another corner-cutting wanna-be

Yeah I'd say publicly admitting to getting your dick sucked by a man for 30k is as honest as it gets. All jokes aside, he is providing a lot of good content and it's all very entertaining and I believe it to be true.

I am wondering how much content he really has forthcoming as he has gone hard out of the gate.

Sounds alot like Ameen Ali but I hope it's someone else.

His tan is terrible in half the shots. Then there's the gyno, and his candid talk and usage of SEO...
To me, its obvious. Smooth as a baby in most areas of common injection. Outer sweep, delts, bis... sure hes not deformed looking, but hes also left with no shred or striations. Just full, smooth, rounded jelly.

indeed

he's at least 6'... probably felt the need to try to play the size game, sacrificing condition like so many guys seem to be doing these days.

could have put a stick of butter in a thong and it would have fit right in on the new york pro stage this year

Everyone has their own opinion but I don't get how some can basically say he looks crap. He attained a physique that pretty much blows nearly everyone on this forum away. If the guy posted on this forum he would be loved by many. Yes the gyno is horrible and the tan as well. I also can't disagree that guys these days try to come in as full as possible and it doesn't look as good as if they were to suffer more and come in as shredded as possible. But regardless how you package things that physique of his on stage is fucking solid in every way.

SEO doesn't even come into it but I would fucking love it if a list of the guys on here who have used SEO would be listed. I think it would open many eyes.

indeed

he's at least 6'... probably felt the need to try to play the size game, sacrificing condition like so many guys seem to be doing these days.

could have put a stick of butter in a thong and it would have fit right in on the new york pro stage this year

The guts are getting out of hand. I think a lot of it is to do with insane loading protocols to be as full as possible. Although I do think the lighting in some shots was poor and it definitely made them look much softer than they really were.

sent ya pm

I think I know who it is.

He contradicts things way too much...

like his back video. Slow contraction so you can feel your back working not your arms or whatever. none of his work out videos show him doing back slowly and focusing on contraction.

or when he says how much insulin he was using but not to try it. it got him to over 300 plus but don't try it. come talk to him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear