over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili is probably the most honest and open pro EVER

i get what you're saying, slice, and I actually kind of thought the same thing for a minute when I first saw this, but do you guys really think that somebody is going to make this stuff up to sabotage someone else's coaching business?

yes

guys... we also need to take into account that Nick is Italian

and he's from Jersey..

context matters

GEAR'D UP is the most negative group I've ever seen on facebook. Anytime I check it, I either see progress pics from random people I don't know or people arguing like a bunch of angry teenagers. I also saw tons of people making fun of Fakhri for having health problems. What a sad bunch of people who waste their energy arguing all day on Facebook over absolutely anything.

GEAR'D UP is the most negative group I've ever seen on facebook. Anytime I check it, I either see progress pics from random people I don't know or people arguing like a bunch of angry teenagers. I also saw tons of people making fun of Fakhri for having health problems. What a sad bunch of people who waste their energy arguing all day on Facebook over absolutely anything.
It's funny because that group is often talking highly about guys like Dante, John Meadows...etc ; and acting the exact opposite of what these guys are like

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You should check out “Enhanced Athlete’s Pioneers” FB page , you talk about a shit show

What health problems does Fakrhi have?

Kidney related from untreated hypertension. Here is the post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/realworldmuscle/permalink/2035908139957219/

Just people making fun of him for his poor choices and serious health issues. It would be funny if they all developed health problems themselves and everyone remembered their comments when they do.
Pretty lame. Most bodybuilders and people throwing stones (other bodybuilders) probably have blood pressure that's too high also. They just aren't old enough to have issues from it yet. If you're over 25 and using AAS and gh, it's probably high. At 35, it's starting to become an issue. That's why I preach if you're blasting, monitor your BP, if it's way high, modify lifestyle or treat it with Telmisartan or something. It's not just an "old guy" issue when you're using these compounds.

That's too bad to hear about Fakhri. But it should be a good lesson to all that you have to keep an eye on things as you get older.

Strangely, if you look at Fakhri's main page there is no mention of it. He just says he's sizing down for health.

Last edited:
Pretty lame. Most bodybuilders and people throwing stones (other bodybuilders) probably have blood pressure that's too high also. They just aren't old enough to have issues from it yet. If you're over 25 and using AAS and gh, it's probably high. At 35, it's starting to become an issue. That's why I preach if you're blasting, monitor your BP, if it's way high, modify lifestyle or treat it with Telmisartan or something. It's not just an "old guy" issue when you're using these compounds.

That's too bad to hear about Fakhri. But it should be a good lesson to all that you have to keep an eye on things as you get older.

Well said. My feelings exactly.

Well said. My feelings exactly.
A lot of these guys seem to be doing the same basic business model though. They train as primary income, easy money, report half or none of it to the IRS. Supplement that with selling gh on the side to clients. It's pretty much common knowledge that Trigili and Fakhri, among others, are sourcing guys gh and make money there too. Fakhri even posts gh photos of kits on his IG. Quite a bit of money, gh is where the profit is. Especially people paying way more for pharma than they should (common).

The paysite membership model is much more ambitious and can be huge if your name and reputation supports it. Guys like Jordan Peters and Meadows have no real problem holding some reoccurring pay memberships. The numbers JP has stated publicly mean he's making a killing if true. We're talking quarter a million a year. I work 65hrs a week and have a law degree to gross 250-300k. Then uncle Sam takes a 40% bite. I'm working my life away, literally. JP has half of the UK following him and it's not illegal to posses AAS there. He's in a unique position where he's getting dual exposure. But I'd imagine it will be harder for Trigili.

Only in 'Merica. I envy someone like JP doing what he loves as a hobby and making money. Can't deny it.

Last edited:
Those are some robust income numbers for 65 hour work week. Does lil slice file your taxes? ;)

Those are some robust income numbers for 65 hour work week. Does lil slice file your taxes? ;)
Ambulance chasing can be lucrative. For personal injury guys that are competent, 250k is not all that special. Especially at 10 years out. My boss makes 3x that and works even more. No hobbies. But you're incurring a lot of stress and sacrifice. I don't sleep well, I'm married to my phone at all times. Checking email and dealing with issues weekends and nights. If I knew how to make this much legally doing something else, I would.

I'd prefer to wake up at 10am, eat some fruity pebbles, get on a Webcam and talk to Dave Palumbo for a living. Then email out some cookie cutter diets to 18 year old jersey shore clones wanting to get jacked. Not much stress. If Trigili makes it, more power to him. There are the hustlers and the hustled in this world. Simple as that.

Last edited:
A lot of these guys seem to be doing the same basic business model though. They train as primary income, easy money, report half or none of it to the IRS. Supplement that with selling gh on the side to clients. It's pretty much common knowledge that Trigili and Fakhri, among others, are sourcing guys gh and make money there too. Fakhri even posts gh photos of kits on his IG. Quite a bit of money, gh is where the profit is. Especially people paying way more for pharma than they should (common).

The paysite membership model is much more ambitious and can be huge if your name and reputation supports it. Guys like Jordan Peters and Meadows have no real problem holding some reoccurring pay memberships. The numbers JP has stated publicly mean he's making a killing if true. We're talking quarter a million a year. I work 65hrs a week and have a law degree to gross 250-300k. Then uncle Sam takes a 40% bite. I'm working my life away, literally. JP has half of the UK following him and it's not illegal to posses AAS there. He's in a unique position where he's getting dual exposure. But I'd imagine it will be harder for Trigili.

Only in 'Merica. I envy someone like JP doing what he loves as a hobby and making money. Can't deny it.

The numbers JP quotes are true. I was down staying with him and Corinne last week. We’ve been very close friends since we met on uk-muscle almost ten years ago prepping for our first shows.

Thing with JP is him n Corinne probably average the same hours you do each or more. I was there 3 days and they are at there laptops from morning till night.

The difference with JP n Corinne is they really love the sport n are doing more for UK B.B. than any one has in a long time. The thing he got on early with is being very close with the latest lot of UK pro’s n either training or sponsoring them or both n having them post actively daily on his site. It’s this that makes it so popular and was so unusual up until very recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The numbers JP quotes are true. I was down staying with him and Corinne last week. We’ve been very close friends since we met on uk-muscle almost ten years ago prepping for our first shows.

Thing with JP is him n Corinne probably average the same hours you do each or more. I was there 3 days and they are at there laptops from morning till night.

The difference with JP n Corinne is they really love the sport n are doing more for UK B.B. than any one has in a long time. The thing he got on early with is being very close with the latest lot of UK pro’s n either training or sponsoring them or both n having them post actively daily on his site. It’s this that makes it so popular and was so unusual up until very recently.

You create value, you'll make money.

This industry has some people who create a TON of value and everybody else pretends they do.

I was down staying with him and Corinne last week. We’ve been very close friends since we met on uk-muscle almost ten years ago prepping for our first shows.

i wish was close with JP

i would kill to have him read me a bedtime story

And this is why you aren't close with JP [emoji846]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

65hrs from home wouldn't be that bad. I'm talking 65hrs actual face time in office or courtroom, at a minimum too. I'm not even counting shit I do at home. Not talking billable hours or anything. Personal injury attorneys don't do the bs padded "billable hour" bullshit like other attorneys or accounts. We just win for our client or fucking starve. There are no billable hours. Then tack on a 30 minute commute each way. It's dominating my life.

I was up at 3am today to depose a doctor at 6am, he's an hour away. Refuses to give testimony any other time but before his clinic hours. Long day...

What JP does "seems" like a dream come true.

Last edited:
Still going to watch his interviews for the content regardless :eek:.

But what do you expect in this industry? Those texts aren't surprising one bit. Although my initial thought was that someone is probably just trying to sabotage him because he's coming up a little.

You have to sift through the bullshit. That goes with pretty much anything. Do you really think a guy is not going to give cookie cutter advice when all he preaches about is NOT giving cookie cutter advice? lol. People like meadows and JP don't need to say that stuff, it's known.

Last edited:
Respect him for his honesty, although I feel like some of the topics he covers are way out of his scope of knowledge (he regularly touches on topics he clearly just learned about and screws up facts when he isn't reading off his notes).

Instead of deleting comments where people call out his lack of knowledge he should've just re-filmed his SEO video too imo. Brb injecting HYDROCHLORIC Acid.

The fact that you can even pin it with a 25G tells me this isn't nearly as concentrated as claimed. Very high molecular weight cross-chained Hyaluronic Acid you will typically need to go as low as a 22 to shove it into a body part.

Unfortunately I can't see YouTube leaving his channel alone for very long with the monetization of products like this through his videos.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity