over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili is probably the most honest and open pro EVER

No, he talked about the pay site PRE-youtube videos.
He didn't make a pay site to give us more info dude, he made a pay site so he can make money....he's flat out said that on multiple videos. He said it again on the JP interview, "hey, why not make money from this."

He's going for the lowest common denominator honestly....young athletes who see a retired IFBB guy and want "the real info and coaching." Believe me, there is no semi-competitive national level BBers asking to be coached and learn under Nick.

I'm simply stating what he said. Doesn't mean I believe it.

The landscape is certainly changing on ways to make money. Winning shows and getting supplement contracts is much less lucrative than it was. Jordan Peters is making a lot of money money with his subscriptions site. He references his subscription per month numbers in his last Palumbo interview and you could tell Palumbo was surprised. Easily half a million a year if not more. That's crazy. Rx Muscle/Palumbo has used the internet and video format to basically eclipse MD in relevance and content. This is funny because MD originally fired Palumbo and so he and Romano went out on their own with RX Muscle... Evolve or die I guess.

I saw that interview and as soon as JP went over the numbers with him things got real quiet and you could tell a switch flipped in Dave’s head lmao. Soon there will be a paid Rxmuscle site.

I don’t have a subscription to JPs site but if I did it would only be for the training videos.

The way his mystery guest speaks reminds me of Justin Lovato..but I have no knowledge of him running a UGL.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nick is capitalizing off his 15 minutes of fame and trying to make a profit from it, which I understand. Even guys we absolutely love like John Meadows have pay sites, yet no one ever utters a negative thing about him (and no one should because John Meadows is awesome).

By Nick admitting to taking huge doses, he is unintentionally enabling the younger users to think they can use high doses too (I DO NOT blame Nick for this as I think honesty is important).

I completely understand the young users' logic, as I was once one of those ignorant young guys who let people like gh15 and others allow me to justify my high dose long term usage. A lot of these guys who look up to Nick will wish they could get a re-do in a few years from now.

It's not Nick's fault though as his intention is only to come clean and now make a profit from all the PR he's getting.

Meadows is another guy just like Jordon who put a LOT of free content and build a name for himself by showing his grey matters and not flashing some card BEFORE starting his pay site. On forums, u tube, doing interview, seminars etc etc. He gave before and then cashed and made a return on his hardwork. Thats why nobody got a bad word to say about John. In my opinion he has earned his ££££.

Stan Efferding is another guy who put a lot of free content on social media, then he came out with his book which sot 100 USD . I mean like someone said and I totally agree he has said everything about his diet, methods etc for free anyway in seminars, interviews etc anyway so he has not really held anything back really. Its all out for free.

Stan said himself on podcast. ''I say to people you dont really need to hire me cos my charges/time worth a lot, thats just the way it is. All my diet, training methods are out there for free if one is interested to learn''.

One can not fault decent men of such great stature.

Trusting a guy that literally went G4P to be able to afford gear lol.
Also his coaching is stupid. There was a guy at geardup i think that was coached by him and trigili didnt care about his food allergies and told him to suck it up lol
also i betcha the 30K figure is bullshit. It was probably like 300$.

Trusting a guy that literally went G4P to be able to afford gear lol.
Also his coaching is stupid. There was a guy at geardup i think that was coached by him and trigili didnt care about his food allergies and told him to suck it up lol
also i betcha the 30K figure is bullshit. It was probably like 300$.

1. doing g4p doesn't make you untrustworthy
2. citation needed
3. pure speculation

Yeah don’t knock the g4p. Some of us have to make a living. Mostly s4p mind you.

I like the man's transparency.

"I totaled 2 cars due to drowsiness from the GH"

"I wouldn't do anything all day, I'd just lay around and eat"

"I couldn't be a bodybuilder without partying; I would've just burned out"

He's like a self aware jersey boy. His honesty is why people like him (you'll always get some who won't believe anything anyone says).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

his family must be so proud

2) here you go https://imgur.com/a/jjOU4vQ
Pics might be badly arranged, sorry for that. Also the last pic should be a cycle that he provided to at least three different people with different stats. Go figure.

this is what majority of the people i know do. everything is the same and low doses and basic food and training. some people thrive some wither away. then the coach will change things. protein carb and fat intake, training frequency and response to gear.

You cant expect a coach to know you straight away without having anything but your word to go on with how much drugs you take and how hard you train.

this is what majority of the people i know do. everything is the same and low doses and basic food and training. some people thrive some wither away. then the coach will change things. protein carb and fat intake, training frequency and response to gear.

You cant expect a coach to know you straight away without having anything but your word to go on with how much drugs you take and how hard you train.
875mg sust
600mg npp
700mg primo
150mg var
600prop
6iu hgh
3825mg/wk total with var included
Thats low dose?
Edit: Also 0.5mg adex EOD on that. Trigili surely knows ho to make your titties sensitive lol.

Last edited:
2) here you go https://imgur.com/a/jjOU4vQ
Pics might be badly arranged, sorry for that. Also the last pic should be a cycle that he provided to at least three different people with different stats. Go figure.

Holy shit. Terrible look for Nick. I no longer have anything good to say about him. He doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're", which we learned in 4th grade, so how should anyone expect him to be intelligent enough to be a coach

875mg sust
600mg npp
700mg primo
150mg var
600prop
6iu hgh
3825mg/wk total with var included
Thats low dose?
Edit: Also 0.5mg adex EOD on that. Trigili surely knows ho to make your titties sensitive lol.

Ultra low dosing... only for mega responders lmao...

Holy shit. Terrible look for Nick. I no longer have anything good to say about him. He doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're", which we learned in 4th grade, so how should anyone expect him to be intelligent enough to be a coach

how do you know that was actually Nick in the texts..?

because it said 'Nick'?

lol.. people need to have more of a questioning mind

because it said 'Nick'?

ofcourse i photoshopped it all and im just trynna badmouth a standup guy that sells his ass for money lol
Link for a full thread for those of oyu that are on gdup
https://www.facebook.com/groups/realworldmuscle/permalink/2024930991054934/

VS5pzyy.jpg

because it said 'Nick'?

i get what you're saying, slice, and I actually kind of thought the same thing for a minute when I first saw this, but do you guys really think that somebody is going to make this stuff up to sabotage someone else's coaching business?

my thoughts exactly on the you/you're thing... i suppose we're being nitpicky, as people are just texting back and forth probably without being too careful with grammar, but things like this have always bothered me too...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131