over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili is probably the most honest and open pro EVER

or when he says how much insulin he was using but not to try it. it got him to over 300 plus but don't try it. come talk to him.

i think what he's trying to say is..

..some people should use insulin - as they can derive great benefits from it..

but others will just get comically fat from it

as such, it would be beneficial to talk to an expert to determine which category you fall into

The tough thing is....he's run out of shit to talk about now.

He's not Jordan and he's not Matt. Both of those guys are a wealth of knowledge and experience and have coached enough guys, they can continue a conversation FOREVER. Nick is a nice guy, but he's an idiot.

His first 5 or so videos were a cool eye opening experience....but now he is just making MORE videos saying the same shit. He has like 4 videos talking about insulin...nothing new or interesting. I'd honestly rather listen to Phil Viz.

I have no idea WHY he made a pay site. He won't have enough content to fill that shit up in a month.

He stated when he went live he can't put all the content on youtube as they have tried to shut him down a few times now because of the content. So this is why he set up the pay site.

Sounds alot like Ameen Ali but I hope it's someone else.
No it doesn't..and I can't believe everyone is saying this in the comments. I know Ameen. Ameen coming back into the spotlight was partly because of me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He has a nice physique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stated when he went live he can't put all the content on youtube as they have tried to shut him down a few times now because of the content. So this is why he set up the pay site.
That's bullshit if anybody wants to believe that crap.

He also said I made a site cos this is a cheaper way for all u guys to benefit from my advice and contact me etc

Tit has been a coach for 27 mins 35 seconds and he puts a pay site and charges MORE then Jordan lol

I am not even going to go in how many hours of quality free info Jordon put on social media, forums etc to build a name for himself BEFORE starting a pay site and Nick wants people to hand him their money why cos he got a pro card ? Nice one.

First give then expect to make a return.

All his social media is just aggressive marketing and like some else said just cow he is a IFBB pro does not make him a good thinking knowledgeable coach.

Many people have this serious misconception that just cos someone is coming out and telling openly about their supposedly huge cyclel/dosages (no idea what they ran and what they didn't, it's all their word) that it makes them honest, transparent and somehow knowledge too. Has anybody ever thought that this could just be a strategy/ a sales pitch to market themselves? [emoji848]

In my opinion he is bullshit productions. Seemed ok with the idea of using prescription sleeping aids rather then finding a root cause of the issue and addressing it.

No thanks.

I hit unfollow button with zero hesitation lol

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's bullshit if anybody wants to believe that crap.

He also said I made a site cos this is a cheaper way for all u guys to benefit from my advice and contact me etc

Tit has been a coach for 27 mins 35 seconds and he puts a pay site and charges MORE then Jordan lol

I am not even going to go in how many hours of quality free info Jordon put on social media, forums etc to build a name for himself BEFORE starting a pay site and Nick wants people to hand him their money why cos he got a pro card ? Nice one.

First give then expect to make a return.

All his social media is just aggressive marketing and like some else said just cow he is a IFBB pro does not make him a good thinking knowledgeable coach.

Many people have this serious misconception that just cos someone is coming out and telling openly about their supposedly huge cyclel/dosages (no idea what they ran and what they didn't, it's all their word) that it makes them honest, transparent and somehow knowledge too. Has anybody ever thought that this could just be a strategy/ a sales pitch to market themselves? [emoji848]

In my opinion he is bullshit productions. Seemed ok with the idea of using prescription sleeping aids rather then finding a root cause of the issue and addressing it.

No thanks.

I hit unfollow button with zero hesitation lol

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

I agree. It’s very easy to see through the bull shit and see he wants money. I don’t blame the man. But Jordan has passion for the journey, loves the lifestyle, is extremely intelligent and comes off as genuine. Watch 3 of NT’s interviews and you’ll see 3 different version of him. Listen to JP for five minutes and you can tell this is his life and he would be doing it still if he wasn’t making a dime.

He's not the most intelligent out there and sometimes contradicts himself but he is still entertaining, I enjoy the stories, and he seems to be honest.

And of course he's in it to make money, wouldn't you be? It's obvious he also enjoys it. Working a job to make money while enjoying what I do is the goal.

Many of the pros out there that are the most successful aren't the most knowledgeable. Mind blowing I know.. :eek:

Last edited:
I agree. It’s very easy to see through the bull shit and see he wants money. I don’t blame the man. But Jordan has passion for the journey, loves the lifestyle, is extremely intelligent and comes off as genuine. Watch 3 of NT’s interviews and you’ll see 3 different version of him. Listen to JP for five minutes and you can tell this is his life and he would be doing it still if he wasn’t making a dime.

Yep I thought Nick was semi-legit at first then he started pimping his buddies supp company in a vid after saying supps are BS

Talks bad about certain people in one vid then has nothing but good to say in another

He's going to sell his own synthol in 5 ml bottles at $30 a piece

On vids said he never went over 2g test, but in a comment on Dallas's death months back said he had his test levels a bit over 20,000 before.

In an age where there are so few media contracts, more guys should be taking advantage of this platform and interviewing top level bodybuilders. Whether it's Nick, RX or MD, whoever gets Compton to give an honest interview will be golden. While Dave and Ron both have increased their variety of interviews, the possibilities are endless.

In an age where there are so few media contracts, more guys should be taking advantage of this platform and interviewing top level bodybuilders. Whether it's Nick, RX or MD, whoever gets Compton to give an honest interview will be golden. While Dave and Ron both have increased their variety of interviews, the possibilities are endless.
The landscape is certainly changing on ways to make money. Winning shows and getting supplement contracts is much less lucrative than it was. Jordan Peters is making a lot of money money with his subscriptions site. He references his subscription per month numbers in his last Palumbo interview and you could tell Palumbo was surprised. Easily half a million a year if not more. That's crazy. Rx Muscle/Palumbo has used the internet and video format to basically eclipse MD in relevance and content. This is funny because MD originally fired Palumbo and so he and Romano went out on their own with RX Muscle... Evolve or die I guess.

Last edited:
He's going to sell his own synthol in 5 ml bottles at $30 a piece

If that happens, he would just be copying Bostyn, still a lot of idiots will buy his bottles and fake SEO protocols hoping to look like him.

I always liked his lines/shape, a bit like Compton.

I can't like comments for some reason so I will quote you. I agree. Even if someone didn't like that look at all to imply he looks crap is way over the top to me. Like his personaility or training style or not his physique is not crap no matter how you look at it. Nearly everyone on this site including me could not build a physique like that.

i dont like he diminish people to get clients...

Very true but the industry is also very shady with lot's of dodgy coaches so bringing light to that is not a bad thing. Yesterday I read about 1 coach who had 2 bikini competitors on 800 cals per day with 3 hours cardio and I believe they both nearly fainted. That sort of stuff needs to be brought out as too many are going with these coaches and if they don't know any better they think that's what everyone else is doing. Although it's wrong if guys use that tactic as a way to pick up as many clients as possible.

By 2020 no one will remember this clown...

I love how some people get all excited when some 3rd tier pro talks about gear and how he made money because he was too retarded to get a job.

Looks like a bargain bin king kamali - that should burn!

Smh I don’t get some of you people on the internet

Bodybuilders can not catch break either way they go

They tell you all their gainz are thanks to muscletech and broccoli and they’re lying

They tell you what they’re really doing and they’re still lying

Well said...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick is capitalizing off his 15 minutes of fame and trying to make a profit from it, which I understand. Even guys we absolutely love like John Meadows have pay sites, yet no one ever utters a negative thing about him (and no one should because John Meadows is awesome).

By Nick admitting to taking huge doses, he is unintentionally enabling the younger users to think they can use high doses too (I DO NOT blame Nick for this as I think honesty is important).

I completely understand the young users' logic, as I was once one of those ignorant young guys who let people like gh15 and others allow me to justify my high dose long term usage. A lot of these guys who look up to Nick will wish they could get a re-do in a few years from now.

It's not Nick's fault though as his intention is only to come clean and now make a profit from all the PR he's getting.

No, he talked about the pay site PRE-youtube videos.
He didn't make a pay site to give us more info dude, he made a pay site so he can make money....he's flat out said that on multiple videos. He said it again on the JP interview, "hey, why not make money from this."

He's going for the lowest common denominator honestly....young athletes who see a retired IFBB guy and want "the real info and coaching." Believe me, there is no semi-competitive national level BBers asking to be coached and learn under Nick.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws