over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Football Season

i personally think that with two recruiting classes rodriguez is gonna turn michigan into one scary team. the spread that ohio state and michigan run is gonna change the way that all the big ten teams have to recruit on defense.

I would tend to agree w/ that, the only question is, how long of a leash is he going to have there? If he can keep it respectable in those two years, I could see it. Another couple of seasons like last year, and he's gonna be looking for work.

On another note, the guys strength and conditioning coach is off the chain! Probably one of the best in the biz... That old Nebraska strenth type of lore, I love that stuff!

Speaking of Nebraska. They're going to be back, I wouldn't be surprised if they won the Big 12 North this year.

I would tend to agree w/ that, the only question is, how long of a leash is he going to have there? If he can keep it respectable in those two years, I could see it. Another couple of seasons like last year, and he's gonna be looking for work.

On another note, the guys strength and conditioning coach is off the chain! Probably one of the best in the biz... That old Nebraska strenth type of lore, I love that stuff!

Speaking of Nebraska. They're going to be back, I wouldn't be surprised if they won the Big 12 North this year.

michigan has some really nice facilities. you're right about him being on a short leash. they don't have too much patience over at michigan, and it doesn't help that the media is all over that school, they can never really just fly under the radar. nebraska is pretty solid, they just need a few good impact recruits to get them over the hump.

Hoping brady gets hurt...again

i WAS excited....till i saw that the "brady rule" is going into effect.how 3 men can control one game and one league is beyond me. It sickens me that this league is how it is...but,thats BUSINESS.

i WAS excited....till i saw that the "brady rule" is going into effect.how 3 men can control one game and one league is beyond me. It sickens me that this league is how it is...but,thats BUSINESS.

I saw some stats on Belicheck on how he stacked up against Lombardi. Love him or hate him, that dude right there is one of the best coaches the NFL has ever seen.

ravens, without a million injuries we got vs the titans we win the superbowl last year.

Probably why

I saw some stats on Belicheck on how he stacked up against Lombardi. Love him or hate him, that dude right there is one of the best coaches the NFL has ever seen.

He couldnt coach a lick at CLEVELAND(sorry phil)...also,his "proteges" stunk it up at cleve and the irish...I HATE HIS GUTS...HE IS A BONAFIED CHEATER and a poor loser...My bigger problem is KRAFT and his tv station...espn

ravens, without a million injuries we got vs the titans we win the superbowl last year.

Ray Lewis is without a doubt one of my favorite players in the league. I love his fire! The guy the Seahawks just drafted (kid from Wake Forest) will be that kind of player if he can adjust to the NFL.

i agree ray is an all time great. and reed also but reed has a pinched nerve and surgery would end his career and he can not even tackle now, but he is still good at int's, its just sad to watch him try and tackle someone he cant do it.

i think if we would have fired billick sooner we might have another superbowl. that guy is a clown, you can not have a soft coach in todays nfl so im glad we have harbaugh now. he won 11 games with half the talent billick usually had.

You think they'll be any better this year? Man. Not sure I'm sold on Rich Rodriguez. Tough to see a team like Michigan look the way they did.

I still think they screwed up getting Dick Rod. Every team goes through ups and downs. 03 and 04 Michigan was up there in the standings. They just lost a lot of guys and had some not-so-good recruits. Crap happens. Don't think they have the "name" like LSU, USC, Florida, and Texas have right now. Seems all the young guys are gunning for those teams. Granted, they are damn good.

Can't wait myself...I am the biggest football fan YOU KNOW!!! I love NFL and NCAA ...even some high school. I live in a big football town!

seeing as i go to wisconsin, i have to agree with you on that one. had a crazy ex go to notre dame so i'm not a fan. j

like the cowboys, but am a pat white/steve slaton fan.

Hey "Fuck 'um Bucky" Nothing like watching WI vs. OS or MI at Camp Randall...the place just rocks...literally. I get into South Bend every year, but if I had to choose to watch a game for the party atmosphere and being loud...Madison, no doubt. Plus the student body is larger...and lots of hot chicks to entertain your visual desires.

However, I love the history of ND and everything it has to offer, it is a special place...I brought ND haters to games there, and afterwards they may not "love" the Fighting Irish...but they do have a lot deeper respect.

I can not wait till sept. 5. LSU out of the western conf. and Florida out of the eastern conf. in the SEC Championship game. Winner goes to the BCS National Title game.

for sure ironraider, randall is one of the best places to play. it was voted the best place in college football by espns writers, but they took it away when they realized that there was too much swearing in the stadium lol.

Last edited:
i hope felix coming out of the backfield can take some heat off romo and open up there soso wide recievers. come on dallas your making it hard to stay faithfull. and can we please cover a reciever this year.

but ncaa all day and night satudays no matter whos playing. once season starts no working past 10:30 AM satudays sorry.

If you aint a Gator, yer Gator bait baby!!! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP.

Tebow for President.

UF Alumni '06....... GOOOO GATORS.

i hope felix coming out of the backfield can take some heat off romo and open up there soso wide recievers. come on dallas your making it hard to stay faithfull. and can we please cover a reciever this year.

but ncaa all day and night satudays no matter whos playing. once season starts no working past 10:30 AM satudays sorry.

i'm with you. felix and barber should be a good combo provided they both stay healthy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws