over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Popularity of "Instagram" amongst your social circle: real and online life

Ps- one of my fav things lol- I luvvvv when you see a girl on ther with makeup to tha max, extensions, fake eye lashes, fake tits, fake nailz,fake tan, ass injected to tha max... Talkin bout- where can I find a REAL man... Hahhahahaha, it craks me up everytiime...

HAHAHAHAHA SO TRUE

Instagram lol.... I luv when tha whores do all ther makeup, wear sum lingerie lookin outfit, put tha filter of tha camera on, and take pix stickin ther ass out or in lyke sex positions... They do this just sitting around tha house bored I guess hahhahahah.... Ther wholeeee day iz based on if they got enuf "likes"... Its fuckin rediculous, as if they don't get enough attention from everyguy since they were 15 tryin to fuck them in HS... I use to only get pix like thse from girls I waz datin, now these whores put these pix up and have 2000 friends and 10000 subscribers and shit...so weird...

Ps- one of my fav things lol- I luvvvv when you see a girl on ther with makeup to tha max, extensions, fake eye lashes, fake tits, fake nailz,fake tan, ass injected to tha max... Talkin bout- where can I find a REAL man... Hahhahahaha, it craks me up everytiime...

LMFAO jus split my protein shake

I work in the creative department at an ad agency so I'm somewhat FORCED to keep up with any new social media trend (if not predict them and make something popular)

Instagram IS very popular right now and will only keep growing. There's going to be some video type app or program that blows soon enough...whether that be creating your own GIFs or something to that extent (ex. is Twitter's new app VINE which allows you to make stop motion videos and to post them where ever)

It seriously is a tough industry as this shit changes sooo damn fast...what WAS cool 5 months ago is looked at as completely stupid and ridiculous now. And trying to find ways to reach new target markets can be tough.....not as easy as putting up a magazine ad and writing a TV script anymore (although i love writing TV commercials more than anything :))

Im seeing a bunch of jacked ripped large dudes on there obv on lots of juice and other shit basically advertising their own supplements...

Sad

Lots of ppl in the bb and fitness community on there. Many ifbb pros as well

Im seeing a bunch of jacked ripped large dudes on there obv on lots of juice and other shit basically advertising their own supplements...

Sad

Lots of ppl in the bb and fitness community on there. Many ifbb pros as well

Yeah ppl love talking/advertising themselves. With all of todays social networks, seems like everybody thinks there somebody.

Celebrity wannabe culture, everyone thinks they are a celebrity, everyone thinks they are special, they think they really matter.

You can see all the idiots on youtube who make videos of themselves weighing in on different subjects, I swear the dumber the person, the more they think people care what they think.

The cop killer Dorner was a perfect example, he was totally consumed with petty bullshit, he even went so far as to list the celebrities that he likes and dislikes, as if anyone gives a fuck what the fuck he likes

Last edited:
he even went so far as to list the celebrities that he likes and dislikes, as if anyone gives a fuck what the fuck he likes

There is a very large number of people that claim that part was added to the manifesto to discredit him.

I don't use facebook anymore. Especially since I read stuff like this
**broken link removed**

I think if it was a payed site then perhaps I could trust it more and have a sense of worth.
Yeah sure friends/pictures/videos are cool, but you can only discuss so much on these sites and I don't trust their privacy stuff.
I like someone more than just for their looks(face)... superficial sight back then, and I bet it is still very similar... just with more pictures/videos/shit.

Drugs/hormones/neurotransmitters is what really connects people in a more in depth way... that is a big reason why many are here on this site.

Anyone want to create a body/mind/spirit book??:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
UnCutOils
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity