over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Guys marry random girls?

fifo_thekid

Newbies
Is it or just that....when guys start growing up and they think about their dream girl, they always mention that they want a super hot, fun, sexy, intelligent, etc.... but 99% of the people end with under average girls, and they keep on telling everybody how wonderful she is although she is far away from the standards they put when the were growing up.
So my question is: did they just get married to the first girl they could (stomach)? or are those guys really and genuinely in love?

The mindset changes when you get older, you might not see the things in your friends girl that they see. Altough there are alot of ppl still married probably cause of the inconvinience of getting a divorce/breaking up.

Skickat från min GT-I9305N med Tapatalk

They may be "under average" to you, but maybe not to the husband. When you get older, priorities change. Sure it would be fun to bang a 10+ model every night, but not so much fun being married to one.

I think for most men, it's not actually a "choice". They have no choice, because they have no idea how to meet the women they want to meet. They just let them walk on by. That's a typical situation in Western Cultures (US, Britain) which have emasculated men to the point of them not even knowing what to say to a pretty girl.

Men need to learn to talk to people generally without being self conscious. You're not out-thinking an enemy. You're just talking to a person. Some of these people are ones ya hope to sleep with at some point :D...and maybe more if conditions permit.

They may be "under average" to you, but maybe not to the husband. When you get older, priorities change. Sure it would be fun to bang a 10+ model every night, but not so much fun being married to one.

and that's exactly the assumption I keep on hearing from my friends: who said that sexy girls make bad wives?!!

I think for most men, it's not actually a "choice". They have no choice, because they have no idea how to meet the women they want to meet. They just let them walk on by. That's a typical situation in Western Cultures (US, Britain) which have emasculated men to the point of them not even knowing what to say to a pretty girl.

Men need to learn to talk to people generally without being self conscious. You're not out-thinking an enemy. You're just talking to a person. Some of these people are ones ya hope to sleep with at some point :D...and maybe more if conditions permit.

correct :D

I did get my dream girl. But I do know a lot of people who settled and they are not happy.

Try finding a 10 that has brains that can hold an intelligent conversation. That's right you can't because almost all of them are as brain dead as a rock and have relied on their looks to get by in life. Sure while it's fun to bag 'em and tag 'em when you're young, like others have said, priorities and what men look for as we get older change.

Try finding a 10 that has brains that can hold an intelligent conversation. That's right you can't because almost all of them are as brain dead as a rock and have relied on their looks to get by in life. Sure while it's fun to bag 'em and tag 'em when you're young, like others have said, priorities and what men look for as we get older change.

but, dont you think that most of the men end with < 5 (on their own scale)?
or else, where would all the ugly girls go? :banghead:

but, dont you think that most of the men end with < 5 (on their own scale)?
or else, where would all the ugly girls go? :banghead:

Hey I agree with you on that. You have to spend the rest your life with the girl and wake up next to her every morning. Waking up to a 5 or less would make me cringe as well. Ideally, you want a balance of looks, brains and compatibility. I don't think it's difficult to find someone like that unless you have everything going against against you(looks, financially poor, below average intelligence) and very few men fit in this category fortunately.

Hey I agree with you on that. You have to spend the rest your life with the girl and wake up next to her every morning. Waking up to a 5 or less would make me cringe as well. Ideally, you want a balance of looks, brains and compatibility. I don't think it's difficult to find someone like that unless you have everything going against against you(looks, financially poor, below average intelligence) and very few men fit in this category fortunately.

Exactly! When you're young, compatibility and intelligence are towards the bottom of the scale as long as she's "hot" and puts out. When you get older, you realize that there is much more to life than looks. Appearance fades, unless you are willing to spend $$$ to stay looking young, but then you have a vain wife who expects pampering. Don't get me wrong, you don't want to "settle", then you'll both be miserable. But many of these very beautiful women have been pampered and given a pass their whole life and don't bring much to the table. There are women who are extremely beautiful and are very intelligent and have worked hard for what they have, the only problem is they are few and far between

The problem is that a lot of people are looking for the" perfect" companion and are bound to be disappointed. Movies and the media play into this.

when i was young i got married to someone who was hot and had an awesome figure.
well guess what, 17 years later and post divorce she still looks hot and has the same figure but she is probably the most ugliest woman on the planet in my eyes.
Her personality, values, how she carries herself and her whole outlook on life is still the same. Meaning that she is mentally 25 while physically 43 and never matured mentally and that caused significant problems and the subsequent divorce. And during the divorce she acted like that spoiled, self centered 25 year old and crossed lines that one should never cross and as a result she caused emotional damage to myself and my children.
Now I am in love with a woman who is mentally her age and is selfless, caring and mature and that makes her so much hotter than my ex.
I couldn't imagine waking up to my ex every day for the rest of my life, yes shes still hot and has a great figure but shes "ugly" for the reasons i discussed.
my new girlfriend does not have that perfect figure or the model looks of my ex but she is so much more attractive to me than my ex will ever be!

The problem is that a lot of people are looking for the" perfect" companion and are bound to be disappointed. Movies and the media play into this.

Well said Crimson, well said! You hit the nail smack on the head there!

when i was young i got married to someone who was hot and had an awesome figure.
well guess what, 17 years later and post divorce she still looks hot and has the same figure but she is probably the most ugliest woman on the planet in my eyes.
Her personality, values, how she carries herself and her whole outlook on life is still the same. Meaning that she is mentally 25 while physically 43 and never matured mentally and that caused significant problems and the subsequent divorce. And during the divorce she acted like that spoiled, self centered 25 year old and crossed lines that one should never cross and as a result she caused emotional damage to myself and my children.
Now I am in love with a woman who is mentally her age and is selfless, caring and mature and that makes her so much hotter than my ex.
I couldn't imagine waking up to my ex every day for the rest of my life, yes shes still hot and has a great figure but shes "ugly" for the reasons i discussed.
my new girlfriend does not have that perfect figure or the model looks of my ex but she is so much more attractive to me than my ex will ever be!

My last serious gf before I met my now wife is exactly like your ex wife. Great body, very pretty face, use to getting her way all the time and just not a very good person. Thankfully that didn't work out. My wife isn't perfect, but she is everything I want in a woman!!! She is a great wife and a great mother! She puts us before herself and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Never settle for someone. But also don't have hopes of media portrayal of perfection. No one is perfect. My girls close enough tho :D

Well said Crimson, well said! You hit the nail smack on the head there!

My last serious gf before I met my now wife is exactly like your ex wife. Great body, very pretty face, use to getting her way all the time and just not a very good person. Thankfully that didn't work out. My wife isn't perfect, but she is everything I want in a woman!!! She is a great wife and a great mother! She puts us before herself and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

I feel the same way, I wouldn't trade my girlfriend for anything

Now that I am older, I find more women attractive than I used to. What used to be a six to me now looks like an eight. :D

I think as said above it all depends how well you can communicate with women in the first place. A woman will know within ten seconds if she sees you as a possible match. If you can't communicate and cause an impact, you won't get very far.
I was terrible with women at first, until about age 21, then I finally learnt how to speak with women. Confidence improved dramatically and then I was more able to pick and choose possible matches.
I think as time went on from my first serious GF at age 18 to when I met my now wife at 25. The quality of women from looks, personality etc.... has improved each time.
I definitely did well for myself with my wife. She's the most caring person I have met, great wife and now pregnant with my little boy :D oh and up until a couple of years ago she was a bikini & fashion model, so she's got the looks too.

It takes a lot more than just looks to live decades with someone who will make you and your children happy. This comment goes for both sexes

And people change

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity