YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powerful Oatmeal & Most powerful Yogurt - any good?

Protein powders do such flavours but I find for yoghurt EAA's or BCAA's are much better. So I have orange, pineapple, cherry lime, lemon etc and they all make amazing yoghurts. I usually add them to a low fat greek style yoghurt.

For oats just use protein powder. I find flavours like toffee, chocolate, peanut butter and even blueberry work best. Cook the oats as normal and at the end add a little water and/or milk and then the protein powder. It mixed easily and the texture and taste are incredible. Obviously depending upon your preferred texture just use more/less liquid but the powder won't effect things too much.

I haven't tried that particular brand you posted but have tried other high protein yoghurts and they have been good. Danone do a good one and the passion fruit flavour is great. But making your own with a good quality yoghurt should taste better.
I just added the powder to the yogurt, in fact it wasnt bad at all it was actually down good, and it saved me from feeling that boated feeling from shakes.. I got in my probiotics and protien all in one sitting, 37g of protein, easy peasy.. not a bad snack.. I think this will hold me over well for the next few weeks as I recomp, because ho knows I can eat like a horse and this will take off that egde..

great ideas everyone, thanks!

This was actually pretty good. Did not even require syrup since it has a nice taste to it.

I would make them on the waffle maker and top with fresh blueberries. The key is not to overcook them...

Protein Pancake Mix by Phoros Nutrition High Protein Low Carb

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZY42ZW3

81qko%2BRRhZL._SL1500_.jpg

I just added the powder to the yogurt, in fact it wasnt bad at all it was actually down good, and it saved me from feeling that boated feeling from shakes.. I got in my probiotics and protien all in one sitting, 37g of protein, easy peasy.. not a bad snack.. I think this will hold me over well for the next few weeks as I recomp, because ho knows I can eat like a horse and this will take off that egde..

great ideas everyone, thanks!

glad you liked it. Yeah I forgot to mention the bloating part, it competely removed that from the equation with me too.

Due to my busy selling season coming up at work, I'll have these between calls/webinars. Goes down so easy.

glad you liked it. Yeah I forgot to mention the bloating part, it competely removed that from the equation with me too.

Due to my busy selling season coming up at work, I'll have these between calls/webinars. Goes down so easy.

Again Thank you.. like I said prior I'm pretty clever with things but this is one of those instances where after you hear about it you say to yourself now why didn't I freak'n think of that.. one of my problems is I always go hypo and I got to eat something especially when I'm eating clean my body is craving a refeed, this is totally ideal just to keep me sane, and there's a good chance people may not get their head ripped off in the next several weeks.. when I get hungry I can be really difficult to be around, and I really dislike that part about my character but that is the nature of the Beast considering the lifestyle that were in, I'm just glad that my wife is really patient with me and so often say "does grumpy need a snack?".. she is such a gem I love her to pieces..

This was actually pretty good. Did not even require syrup since it has a nice taste to it.

I would make them on the waffle maker and top with fresh blueberries. The key is not to overcook them...

Protein Pancake Mix by Phoros Nutrition High Protein Low Carb

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZY42ZW3

81qko%2BRRhZL._SL1500_.jpg

Let me ask you Man how does this clean up in the waffle maker? Because I tried to make a homemade version of protein waffles and I completely destroyed her brand new waffle maker. It was utterly disasterous, and I could not resurrect that thing to save my life and when she walked into that kitchen holy mother of God weapons of mass destruction, shit was on like Donkey Kong!

Let me ask you Man how does this clean up in the waffle maker? Because I tried to make a homemade version of protein waffles and I completely destroyed her brand new waffle maker. It was utterly disasterous, and I could not resurrect that thing to save my life and when she walked into that kitchen holy mother of God weapons of mass destruction, shit was on like Donkey Kong!

The Phoros mix leaves no residue and cooks the same as any other waffle. I do not even use a spray on my waffle maker.

I did notice that I prefer the waffle setting on a 4 (not well done). When well done the texture was not to my liking.

I eat two of those powerful oatmeal packs any morning I don't have the time to cook breakfast. For $3 to get 42g protein and 60g of carbs it's totally worth it. Plus easy extra cals adding milk and if I grab anything else to eat as well.

My daily breakfast is "power oatmeal".

Cup of minute oats, scoop unflavored TN protein (or vanilla) in a small amount of water, mix into bowl of oats and eat. No cooking needed.

Want my recipe for "power pudding"? Half a glass of egg whites, vanilla protein, stir and drink.

This is a DAMN GOOD thread. I've learned a ton of new ideas!! Thanks!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws