advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prami...who uses it and what are your experiences?

taking .1 mg 3 times day. It wires me a bit especially when taken with stims. after about 4-5 hours I get a drop and feel very tired, which is why I like doing 3 times per day.

Mood is good, energy is great, but sometimes I do feel a little tweeked out.

A friends been taking .5 mg Prami daily before bed. WOW!
Some strange sleeping is going on. Its like hes kinda asleep. And he wakes up like 10 times having to pee. Helped drastically in reducing Gyno so far. He took 1 cc of tren enanthate like 6 weeks ago and after doing the nolva adex letro he finally realised it was from the Tren.
Prami works for progest sides thats for sure,

Last edited:
I'm now on 0.25mg 3x/day and I don't think I will be taking it any higher. Nice mood enhancement; I'm a little less pissy all the time. Some days it seems like my sleep is made better and some days it feels like it's worse. I know I wake up more frequently. Taking the pramipexole with a high-carb meal is MISERABLE! I get incredibly sleepy and tired until the insulin starts to drop a bit.

So is everyone using it to combat the side effects of Tren and Deca or are some using it for other reasons.....ED, sleep aid etc..?

So is everyone using it to combat the side effects of Tren and Deca or are some using it for other reasons.....ED, sleep aid etc..?

I am trying it for mood enhancement (to hopefully reduce my needed dose of SSRIs) and to try to mitigate some of the side effects of SSRI use (difficulty achieving orgasm, elevated prolactin, downregulated dopamine receptors).

some, perhaps most. however even among those, many also use for the latter reasons (since they can also be issues from those compounds as well as other prolactogenic steroids-- di-methyl-5-andro-stanes in particular)

Macro, since the chems are usually suspended in some kind of alcohol solution, would gelatin capsules contain them or would the liquid dissolve the caps?

it holds them long enough that you can swallow them.

they get mushy though really quickly (like 10 minutes they are liable to break) depending on the solvent (usually alcohol based).

I put all my liquid RCs into capsules and swallow them since I hate tasting them and also they fucked my throat up once (nolvadex in solution BURNED the shit out of the back of my throat).

I got the best sleep of my life after stopping this stuff. I used it for 3 days and couldn't take it...it was way too compulsive stuff even at .2mg/day. It made me fiend for food, sex, drugs :rolleyes:

It also wrecked my sleep cycle. I would wake up like 6 or 7 times a night! Last night I didn't dose it and I slept like a baby.

thats uncommon (to experience "fiending" at such a low dose), though certainly a reasonable outlier. the sleep gets better if you can up the dose.

the reason for interuption is dopamine spike (as d2autoreceptor saturation decreases as plasma levels decrease

started prami last week at .25mg before bed, now up to 1mg day .5am .5pm notcing appeitite is deff in check, feel good look leaner too

thats uncommon (to experience "fiending" at such a low dose), though certainly a reasonable outlier. the sleep gets better if you can up the dose.

the reason for interuption is dopamine spike (as d2autoreceptor saturation decreases as plasma levels decrease

well I've always been pretty sensitive to any drug that involves dopamine (release or reuptake) so maybe that explains it.

macro, got a question i notice when i do the .5 in the am when i wake up than i have great energy till like 12 id say than i feel kinda tired like a crash, is that normal ?

macro, got a question i notice when i do the .5 in the am when i wake up than i have great energy till like 12 id say than i feel kinda tired like a crash, is that normal ?

yes. d2 autorecreter. Lower insulin sensitivifity.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear