advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prami...who uses it and what are your experiences?

The guy above me was talking about his crash and you said that it had to do with insulin sensitivity. If a person had insulin resistance what would be the effect.

The guy above me was talking about his crash and you said that it had to do with insulin sensitivity. If a person had insulin resistance what would be the effect.

likely to have less impact, since already a resistant system (eg already overproducing insulin to compensate). Though such issues are still possible, again its usually a perfect storm type situation, where the dehydration, sodium imbalance, etc all come together to increase glucose concentration, while slowing insulin release (leading to rapid and high blood sugar spike).

Macro,

I got the ResearchStop liquid Prami......did .25mg for a couple of nights, upped it to .5 for a couple of nights

this stuff made me tired bro.....and I was looking for hedonism....never happened. It made me really tired, as in....when I woke up, still eshausted....never did have problems falling asleep though, that was fine. I did wake up a few times in the night, but got back to sleep w/ no effort at all.

Do I need to increase my dosage? Where's this awesome sleep everyone speaks of?

Macro,

I got the ResearchStop liquid Prami......did .25mg for a couple of nights, upped it to .5 for a couple of nights

this stuff made me tired bro.....and I was looking for hedonism....never happened. It made me really tired, as in....when I woke up, still eshausted....never did have problems falling asleep though, that was fine. I did wake up a few times in the night, but got back to sleep w/ no effort at all.

Do I need to increase my dosage? Where's this awesome sleep everyone speaks of?

dose related (for both) and you generally wont see libido impacts until week 2 (and at a higher dose)-- unless experiencing direct suppression of libido by prolactin (then you will see it quick).

so maybe i should maintain at .5mg per night until friday(weekend ahead) and jump it to 1mg and see what happens?

ABSOLUTLY FREAKING LOVE PARMI!

Increased sex drive, no chronically leaking nips and best of all this shit is making me happy, more talkative and over all feeling AWESOME... Gonna order a few bottles next time.

Jumped right into 0.5ml... went upto 1ml for 2days but felt oddly poopy so I went back down to 0.5ml. Effects seemed almost instantenous...

the advantage and possible diadvantage of rapid dose escalation.... for a lot of people, ramping up rapidly is fine. for some it can be rather unpleasant.. if sleepyness or sleeplessness are really only sides then ramping is USUALLY fine. for the people that get nausea or other non sleep or concentration related, jumping up is more likely to cause issues

Question for Marco......Ive been trying to get thru the 3 week period of taking prami but i decided to give up. Tried starting at .125 then went up to .25 but still feel like shit everyday and tired as hell. Im extremely sensitive to prog related gyno so other than prami what would be my best choice other than letro for getting the soreness and puffy nips down while on a tren cycle

Question for Marco......Ive been trying to get thru the 3 week period of taking prami but i decided to give up. Tried starting at .125 then went up to .25 but still feel like shit everyday and tired as hell. Im extremely sensitive to prog related gyno so other than prami what would be my best choice other than letro for getting the soreness and puffy nips down while on a tren cycle

you are probably, given limited description can say with certainty, one of the people that needs to ramp it up much faster. Because the sleep and tiredness issues are almost entirely dose related, if you have them, increasing the dose is almost always ameliorative

you are probably, given limited description can say with certainty, one of the people that needs to ramp it up much faster. Because the sleep and tiredness issues are almost entirely dose related, if you have them, increasing the dose is almost always ameliorative

Sorry Macro didnt exactly clarify, if i go up any higher i would puke my brains out for the next 10 hours lol. Being tired is on top of the cold sweats and sickness that i feel when taking it. I must be one of the people that prami is not made for? Would i be better off with bromo or caber or would i have the same issues. Tried it for almost 3 weeks but the whole sickness feeling is too much for me to handle while at work lol. Like i said i love being on tren but havent found the best drug to keep the prolactin at bay while on

cabergoline is probably a better option, cabaser or dostinex tabs only. liquid degrades (if it ever had anything to begin with-- quite often the case is not). indian tabs are very poor quality with low yield, high impurity base material. have not tested the chinese tabs, though have not really seen them around either.

i went through bad sleep, no positive effects, and feeling genuinely ill.

I had the liquid. i stopped, experiment.....over

if it makes you feel ill and sleep is poor then dose is too high, and/or dose timing is not right.

though could just be that its particular flavor of dopaminerigic activation is not well suited to you.

might also have been interacting with something you take.... antacids for instance greatly affect half life and plasma levels. smoking marijuana or or drinking alcohol may blunt some effects and amplify others... etc...

Man i just cannot sleep on prami,i tried to slowly up the dose from .25 to 1.0 but felt very ill at higher dose,took a few days off and then tried again using a syringe for a small dose of .05 still messed up my sleep but not as bad so stopped again, the only other thing i could try is small dose after waking up? but then again i have carb in-take close to this time as well. Any ideas Macro?

Man i just cannot sleep on prami,i tried to slowly up the dose from .25 to 1.0 but felt very ill at higher dose,took a few days off and then tried again using a syringe for a small dose of .05 still messed up my sleep but not as bad so stopped again, the only other thing i could try is small dose after waking up? but then again i have carb in-take close to this time as well. Any ideas Macro?

try staring out at .125 or .25, whatever doesnt make you violently ill and very very slowly up the dose. I tried this for 3 weeks and didnt notice any positive effects from prami. Some people love this stuff and others get no benifits from it. Try dealing with the trial period of 3 weeks and if nothing changes move onto dostinex or caber. Also with higher doses make sure you take it with a big meal, actually works better

taking with food is fine in the AM, the thing that can cause hyperglycemia is taking 1-2 hours before meals, when gh peaks at meal time. though really only problematic if DEHYDRATED, too much sodium, not enough potassium (and other things that affect insulin release/glucose clearance)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws