over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prison Workouts

liftalot79

Kilo Klub Member
If somebody could steer me to some Research on Prison workouts I would appreciate it. I did a Serch but nothing came up. These guys are coming out Lean and Huge.
1)They can't be getting the Required Protien?
2) Overtraing if they are doing the same lifts everyday this is what a couple guys that have came out told me they do Dips Body Weight, Bench Press & Close Grip so if they do this Everyday does your body just adapt over several years.
3) You can get alot of stuff in the Joint but Gear is not one Usually from what guys have told me and they don't have nothing to hide 1 did 12years and 1 did 4.5years.
Any Sites or Even Personal accounts would help!

all you do is train, eat, and sleep then repeat sometimes for yrs. kinda the perfect enviroment to grow.

If somebody could steer me to some Research on Prison workouts I would appreciate it. I did a Serch but nothing came up. These guys are coming out Lean and Huge.
2) Overtraing if they are doing the same lifts everyday this is what a couple guys that have came out told me they do Dips Body Weight, Bench Press & Close Grip so if they do this Everyday does your body just adapt over several years.
3) You can get alot of stuff in the Joint but Gear is not one Usually from what guys have told me and they don't have nothing to hide 1 did 12years and 1 did 4.5years.

Burpees!
Not sure if I spelled that right. Inside you have access to vitamines, minerals, whey etc. depending on the facility your housed in.
But think about this, How would anyone look if all they had to do was eat, sleep, workout and maybe do some education classes or rehabilitation classes and maybe even work a bit. Now I know not many like this word but here it is: G******S plays a role too, You have guys that can eat ramen all day and what ever else and become fat asses then you have the guy that grows like a weed from it?????? I have seen guys that look awesome inside! The only one I can't stand is those guys that sit in front of the mirror all the time flexing and practicing their tuff guy look!:p

i picked up great weight an size in county jail with no weights push up pulls ups an other exercises.If you have money to buy food you could make a protien shake outta penutbutter an water an buy tuna.Sitting around doing clips of 50 to 100 push up all day an eatting an resting youll grow very easy.Ive alway been a hard gainer too so when i picked up 25lbs i was pretty happy tho i wasnt ripped still gave me a head start when i got out an into a real gym.

trying to avoid butt rape would keep me on my toes.

Burpees!
Not sure if I spelled that right. Inside you have access to vitamines, minerals, whey etc. depending on the facility your housed in.
But think about this, How would anyone look if all they had to do was eat, sleep, workout and maybe do some education classes or rehabilitation classes and maybe even work a bit. Now I know not many like this word but here it is: G******S plays a role too, You have guys that can eat ramen all day and what ever else and become fat asses then you have the guy that grows like a weed from it?????? I have seen guys that look awesome inside! The only one I can't stand is those guys that sit in front of the mirror all the time flexing and practicing their tuff guy look!:p

each race/gang has their own workout

southsiders we do burpees or updowns

100x for your crime and 13x for the homies
1300 total

Burpees!

Why did you bring the 'G' word out again=-) Lol, there was a guy in the latest edition of either flex or muscular development in section where readers right in. He was busted for meth and served 8 years i believe he came out at around 230ish(around my height) with abs......he loooked good.

Now that being said, i will keep toiling away in freedom to build the body i want=-)

I thought about this the other day. I asked my cop buddy and he told me that there is a ton of gear in the prison system... which wouldnt be much of a surprise considering that running sus in prison would probably help you live longer in the system.

send a PM to bigkiwi

he owns a clothing line called convict gear.. or something liek that.

he used to do squats in prision with 3 or 4 dudes on his back

theres more drugs on the inside then there is on the outside. Ive heard of guys getting tennis balls thrown over walls outside full of dbol. One more thing inside your adrenaline and natural hormone level are elevated because of the environment and circumstances you may be under. Im not talking about county jail im talking prison.

theres more drugs on the inside then there is on the outside. Ive heard of guys getting tennis balls thrown over walls outside full of dbol. One more thing inside your adrenaline and natural hormone level are elevated because of the environment and circumstances you may be under. Im not talking about county jail im talking prison.

Yea man. Damn, tennis balls full of dbol, i wouldnt mind catching one of them

trying to avoid butt rape would keep me on my toes.

yah I heard thats why alot of guys come out with huge calves. jk

did anyone see that show that did a special on lifting and powerlifing in the jails. If I remember right it was on TLC or discovery. it was really cool. a few of the guys held the state records. 1 guy deaded like 7 hundo and some big benches also. wish I could find the whole thing.

here I found part of it. has the bench and squat. but no deadlift part.
**broken link removed**

great vid.. thanks!

I work in a correction facility as an officer and have observed their workouts from time to time. Mainly if your locked up, you get creative. Obviously water bags, and bags with books are whats used in facilities with no access to weights. Then of course using your cell mate with bodyweight exercises. Some of these guys have built pretty impressive physiques with that and a limited amount of protein. A cousin of mine is currently incarcerated in a different state and my uncle was telling me he does workouts with a pulley attached to his bunk. He does deadlifts with his cell mate laying on the bunk. I'm not sure on the mechanics on it but it sounded interesting. None the less, you have alot of time to think of how you will workout in there if you don't have weights!

That was a very cool vid! I don't think I could handle one of those chest bumps! My ass would fall on the ground! lol

Nice Video!

I knew there was some stuff out there just ask. I started this thread cause a guy I grew up with went away for 6 1/2 years and came out and 8 months later did really well at the North American in 2008. They actually took the Iron away in several prisons cause the gaurds were getting over powered.

I knew there was some stuff out there just ask. I started this thread cause a guy I grew up with went away for 6 1/2 years and came out and 8 months later did really well at the North American in 2008. They actually took the Iron away in several prisons cause the gaurds were getting over powered.

Pretty sure the state I live in took away the weights many years ago. For the reason you mentioned and also the obvious reason that they could use the weights and bars as weapons. There was a huge prision riot and the inmates were slammin guards with the weights.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws