over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prison Workouts

I did about 4 years here in Texas and every unit I was at basically had what would be comparable to an old Universal station,one had 2 on the yard and one inside in the gym.A lot of the guys in there will grow due to genetics and the fact that they are clean as opposed to smoking crack or meth or whatever they did on the outside.I really would just do dips and chins and jog on the track to keep my wind up,and play handball with the homeboys.We had aminos on commissary and near the end of my bid we finally got whey protein,but spreads made with ramen noodles and jack mack was the best weight gainer.

great vid. ya i'm not into the chest bumping:eek:

Diesel Nice Articles Bro. What a way to go "SPANKIN IT" Damn I'm still thinking about those Tennis Balls full Pink D's. I spoke with a Buddy that was in and he said they would take thier Alastic out of the Tightie Whities and after accumulating a lot make a homemade Resistance band it work wonders he said everything from Tri's to Neck strengthening.

On a side note.. Stanley Tookie Williams (Founder of Crips Gang) was a big body building fan and had a pretty damn impressive physique before and after being locked up for years. The irony is that in 05' Arnold is the one who rejected clemency and a stay of execution for the guy..

IMO you shouldn't be able to do shit in prison let alone lift weights.

unless you have been in prison i don't think you can really understand what its like. screw all that TV drama BS, its not really like that.

there is simply nothing to do. i can't with words convey how much nothing there is, nothing to do at all, intense boredom. this is the worst part of jail, the un-ending boredom.

after having been locked up, i actually came to realize a few things. first all those geniuses like newton, you may have wondered how one man can come up with so much information? simple - boredom. newton lived at his estate in isloation for 2 years, because of some kind of disease ravaging europe at the time. thats how he invented modern physics - he had nothing to do and was bored, and studied what interested him.

since most people in jail arent that bright, they interest themselves in other things, like weighlifting. i am not saying that weightlifters arent intelligent, some of them are the smartest people around. but on a basic level any guy can go lift heavy weights. and this is the secret. there just isnt anything else to do. imagine that for YEARS you never miss a workout, ever. you train at the exact same time every day on the dot - cause you get a certain time for rec. your diet although not incredibly nutritious, lacks all the harmful crap that so many people eat. so your diet is consistent. you really dont drink anything other than water. this isnt by choice, it is forced upon you.

jail is forced consistency

WTF???

**broken link removed**
That list of what you can Obtain from Canteen is CRAZY. I was totally wrong with the Protein Idea. Yeah you can't get Probolic-SR but you can get real close to your daily needs "IF" you have cash.

On a side note.. Stanley Tookie Williams (Founder of Crips Gang) was a big body building fan and had a pretty damn impressive physique before and after being locked up for years. The irony is that in 05' Arnold is the one who rejected clemency and a stay of execution for the guy..

Arnold for pres.:D

Very well put captain kirk , about go out of your mind from sheer boredom, like the movie groundhog day. I did 3 years ,the diet is so full of starch hard to avoid fat(didnt have a cardio section)the guys gaining were from good genetics imho.

I'll save prison workouts for when, or if, I ever go to prison. I hope to hell I never go there. I've also heard of them taking bakers yeast and mixing it with water for a supplement for growth. Who knows. Also these guys in prison come out with different bodies then what one would achieve in a regular gym. They're muscular, and usually always lacking in legs, but just no where close to what guys are achieving in the gyms. We'll have to ask Titus here in a few years, how his workouts are going. He'll have prison down by then.

i just got out of prison in oct did 4yrs 3 mo was all over the state of fl. i been b.b. for 25 years lost 60 lbs in prison seen some dudes that would blown your mind almost none over 200 lbs but just incredibly shredded and beutiful rounded shapeand these guys were broke maybe ate extra soup every once in a while but lived on the 2000 cal food only 30 grms protien per day mostly rice bread beans no real meat processed shit.the one thing on learned it all comes down to genetics,me i cant grow w/o juice some dudes get big and ripped on white bread and rice.

I've heard also that many of the guys in prison have testosterone levels higher than the average person, which would certainly make sense if the crime they commited was of a violent nature. how often do you read of stories of women going apeshit on someone to the point of being a criminal offense. I know there are some domestic cases where the female commits a crime against her lover, but these are the exeptions.

unless you have been in prison i don't think you can really understand what its like. screw all that TV drama BS, its not really like that.

there is simply nothing to do. i can't with words convey how much nothing there is, nothing to do at all, intense boredom. this is the worst part of jail, the un-ending boredom.

That my friend is an understatement. worst part was when they
took out the weights, only CO's were aloud to lift.
As far as food. The meat patties were the same but for health dept.
reasons had five dfferant names for it.
Monday.... hamburger
tuesday.... veal
Wed........ chicken breast
Thur........ Pork
Friday...... was Mystery meat day ? You had the choice of calling it
what ever you wanted

It's amazing how much you can accomplish by doing 1000 push ups, dips, sit ups, burpies, squats with the homie on your shoulders, pull ups, and lifts with a water bag. 113's :cool:

hey i forgot to mention a conditon known as 'Prison Triceps'

these are huge, incredibly ripped, massive, unreal looking triceps commonly found on prison inmates

the reason: constantly supporting oneself in the bent over position

sorry i couldnt resist lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear