over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Professional opinions please.

gordo14

Registered
I am 27 years old. I have been working out since i was 16. I am 5'11 and 3/4 inches LOL! Here are some stats. I weigh 318, 38inch waist, 20 inch arms, 31 inch thighs. Bench 390#x1, leg press 630#x10. My bf is about 20%. I have been in the gym weight traning 3 days a week. Full body workouts. I'm just not losing the fat from my gut, and inner thighs. To cut off this excess bf is it ok to change to like one day a week weights, and like 6 days a week of cardio for an hour, combined with a clean diet and 2500 cals a day? Is this going to deplete my lean mass before my fat? I want to cut off at least 20 pounds. I have been bulking up the last few months eating about 300+ grams of protein with about 3500 cals. I get 30 mins of cardio 3 times a week. I can see improvements, i am replacing bf with lean mass, it is just to slow. I want to drop below 300# by summer. Any suggestions or input is greatly appreciated.

We need to see how your current nutritional plan looks like. Without it, is no way to help you, so please post it to give you some advices. i am sure you will get lots of here.

I would have to agree with big hienz. Its hard to give you any advice without knowing your diet. Diet is the key ingredient in all of this. If you diet isnt sound then no matter how much cardio you do you will not get the results your looking for.

Have you had your b/f tested or is it just a guess? Most people underestimate their b/f. Anyways diet is the key and 2500 cals isn't much for bulking, especially if your 318. I can't see how 2500 cals would even be a maintenance amount for 318. What exactly is your diet? Diet really is the key to everything and is the most commonly overlooked thing for people. I think that if you are at 20%, and I would probably assume it is higher, you shouldn't be bulking. Concentrate on just eating clean and adjust from there. Don't go overboard and stop weights for cardio so you can lose fat. Eat clean and adjust, I would recommend hiring a trainer to help you.

To answer everyones questions lets start here. I had my bf tested by the gym i go to. An electrode placed on foot and on wrist on oppisite side of body, it was part of a health risk assesment. It was 20 point something %. And when i said 2500 cals what i meant was, is that what i should drop to and do cardio to lose fat. My actual weight is 318, my lean body weight is 260. I'm built more like a line backer than a body builder. My calves are 21 inches, no fat on em. :D My diet is not super strict, but fairly clean.
Pre work out 25gram shake, 4 oz yogurt
Post work out 50gram shake, grape juice for the creatine
Breakfast 6eggs 2 whole 1 peice of wheat toast with jelly 2 cups 2% milk.
Snack 20gram protein bar, 4 oz yogurt
Lunch 1-2 can tuna on 2 peices whole wheat bread, or 99% fat free turkey breast on the bread, 50 gram shake
Don't really have another snack, maybe a peice of string cheese from time to time, or a handful of crackers.
Dinner is typically chicken breast, canned veggies, or lean hamburger, or tuna, or salmon.
Before bed 50 gram shake
Not really sure what the calories are in all of this, the shakes are low carb and fat as is the bar. The cheese is lowfat. I slip up from time to time, or indulge in a drink from time to time. This is pretty much how i eat all the time. Sometimes pizza on the weekends, fat is high, but so is the protein. :rolleyes:

Can't afford a trainer. I know my height and weight sounds extreme. I have always been real stocky my whole life. A big barrel chested brute. :D I will try to have my girl take some decent pics of me and i might post them. I am a little insecure about how i look. I got a gut. LMAO!

Have you had your b/f tested or is it just a guess? Most people underestimate their b/f. Anyways diet is the key and 2500 cals isn't much for bulking, especially if your 318. I can't see how 2500 cals would even be a maintenance amount for 318. What exactly is your diet? Diet really is the key to everything and is the most commonly overlooked thing for people. I think that if you are at 20%, and I would probably assume it is higher, you shouldn't be bulking. Concentrate on just eating clean and adjust from there. Don't go overboard and stop weights for cardio so you can lose fat. Eat clean and adjust, I would recommend hiring a trainer to help you.

a bodyfat assestment would be a GREAT place to start.

Found my healthrisk assesment. It was 26.7 percent bf, higher than i previously stated. See above for diet. and training.

Nice to see someone with almost exact similar stats except I am 5'9"....eating clean is the key...and I have a bad coke addiction and a g/f who cannot lead an active life which prevents me from going places due to her back injury which causes her to eat to kill the meds effects inwhich also prevents me from keeping my diets in my specified range of 2k-2.5k ...and thats cocacola not caine...lol. Anyway you might wanna look into frags..thats all the help I can add for now ;)

Don't take this the wrong way but you weren't walking along the beach in the summer one day with your shirt off and then bend down to pick up a $100 bill because you lead a charmed life, then you stand up and all of a sudden bam you were fat. It was a long process and it will be a long process taking it off. Unless you want to lose as much muscle as possible. Don't think you are the same as anyone that you see on stage at the Mr. O because you're not, so don't read stuff that they do and think that it is the least bit applicable to you. Those guys are the exception to the rules. Get your diet in check and be consistent and honest with yourself. Eat the same macro ratios in each meal and the same cals. Eat clean, train hard and the same and do it for 4 weeks, then come back and tell us what progress you have made. Just eating clean and consistent for a month should get your body going in the right direction. No excuses, just do it. Once you do it for a month you can make adjustments from there but you need an honest baseline. Don't go to extremes and cut all your calories because you won't have anywhere to go from there. Don't stop weights for massive amounts of cardio.

Nice to see someone with almost exact similar stats except I am 5'9"....eating clean is the key...and I have a bad coke addiction and a g/f who cannot lead an active life which prevents me from going places due to her back injury which causes her to eat to kill the meds effects inwhich also prevents me from keeping my diets in my specified range of 2k-2.5k ...and thats cocacola not caine...lol. Anyway you might wanna look into frags..thats all the help I can add for now ;)

at 26.7% , no need to look into frags for moment IMO, adjust the diet is the best tool for moment

As much as some would like you to believe otherwise, it ain't rocket science. Calories in calories out.

at 26.7% , no need to look into frags for moment IMO, adjust the diet is the best tool for moment

I hear you on that note , but all I am saying is to look into it so you know how it works for when its time to use them.
I tinkered with them alongside T3 and winstrol and it leans me out a good bit...

If only water wouldnt make me sick in the morning.I seriously cannot drink water between the hours of wake up to 10:00am...I am able to slide with vitamin waters alittle bit before but I get sick as a dog.I know its in my head but its life for me.

just every little bit of info helps in these cases.The more you know the more you grow. If yall havent read the first 4 books at the bottom of the page ,look into it.It definitly sheds plenty of light on the subject.

Good luck with deciphring all the info handed to you.Honestly everyone has a good helping hand but you have to see it as a trial and error issue...I know what keeps my bf above 15% .I have done proved it to my doc and family members.You just need to find your trigger and quit it.

As much as some would like you to believe otherwise, it ain't rocket science. Calories in calories out.

There's a lot more to it than that. If that's the case how about this. You eat your daily cals in pizza and ice cream and I'll eat the same cals in chicken and salads and we'll see how the very basic calories in calories out works for you.

at 26.7% , adjust the diet is the best tool for moment
Absolutely and you need to be consistent and honest with yourself. No one else is going to do it for you, you have a good 6 months before summer. That is more than enough time to get to almost any goal you have and do it the right way

What does "frags" mean, Mike :confused:

Phidias

Frags are the HGH fragments that are being sold that are supposed to be the part of the 191aa chain responsible for the fat loss. I think its 177-191 or something like that. I have never taken them but they seem to have mixed reviews

Thanks all.

So i am headed in the right direction. Keep my diet clean, and continue to build up my bulk while slowllllllyyyyy losing the fat. LOL about the whole beach thing. I know i didn't get fat over night. I had way to many months drinking 30 beers a night. That habit is gone now though. Thanks for all your input bro's!

Frags are the HGH fragments that are being sold that are supposed to be the part of the 191aa chain responsible for the fat loss. I think its 177-191 or something like that. I have never taken them but they seem to have mixed reviews

Thanks for the explanation buddy :)

Since I've never really paid too much attention to all those brand new peptides flooding the market, I'm really lost when it comes to discuss such topics... BB tends to be complicated these days ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws